Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe - Annabellas MK  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Jerboa

External Link/Members Only

Last weekend I booked Chloe for a half hour in MK, she only seems to be up there one day a week, had been a couple of years since our last meeting.

A modern apartment not far from the shopping centre, entry buzzer in and lift to 3rd floor, clean room with en suite.

Looks
Good looking Essex blonde, age late 20's early 30's, size 10 her butt is probably a 12, 34DD enhanced boobs, and light tan, wearing a sexy black lingerie outfit and high heels.

Services
OWO, FK, GFE, COB,

The Punt
I had to wait 2 hours to see Chloe, she's obviously popular, got to the address early, 5 mins to appointment buzzed the flat from the building entrance, was let straight in, didn't take long, I had been here a while ago, Chloe opened the front door, and she showed me into the bedroom, offered a drink and I got undressed.

Chloe came straight back, had a bit of chat while got undressed, she is a friendly lady with no attitude, started FK standing by the bed, and molesting each other, there was a big mirror off to the side, so got Chloe to kneel down on the floor, good view of her giving a lovely blowjob, moved to the bed, I sat on the edge of bed, while Chloe knelt down and carried on oral, she's obviously had plenty of practice, is really good, and happy to lick balls too, not sure if CIM is available though, the blowjob was so good I let her carry on for a good 10 minutes, but after a bit asked Chloe to get a rubber.

Began with her squatting over the bed as I sat, grabbing hold of her big butt, for a minute, then Chloe in doggy as I stood behind, grabbing her big fake boobs and sexy butt, she is vocal and urging me on, changed to cowgirl after a bit, Chloe is energetic, happy to ride me like a grand national winner, then I took over, had a face full of Chloe's big fake boobs, as I kept shagging her, I wanted her on her back, so into mish to finish, Chloe's legs over my shoulders, some FK's as I kept up the tempo, I was close to cumming, so whipped off the rubber, and wanked over her stomach, job done!

Conclusion
I had a nice 30 min punt with Chloe, she is a lovely English lady who offers a good service, I would recommend, and will return again soon.  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

Offline Jerboa

vt

This girl has a body made for sin...one of the few that can milk me dry in doggy!  :thumbsup: