Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyjet - South Mimms  (Read 2027 times)

lcrowley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hotel in South Mimms.  Comms ok - only works on Wednesday and Thursdays and only seems to manage her bookings on the days she works

She is physically the absolute perfection - proper sex on legs - slim size 8, toned, tanned, fit, pretty and lovely round double Ds. 

The action itself was slightly underwhelming - reasonable owo but when it came to returning the compliment she tried to block her pussy with her hand.  Bit odd?   With massive tits like hers you definitely want to grab and squeeze them, but was told they were sore !  When it came to missionary I was told to go gently ! When I ask to be finished off by hand I was told " I can't do this for the whole session - you need to cum!"   

Before round 2 I was offered a quick massage and then she asked me if I would massage her.  Then it came back to me that that is what she did when she was Paige at Ego Massage in Milton Keynes.  When I asked her why she stopped working there she said it was because it was quite hard work and people actually wanted proper massages.  It all makes sense now.  When she turned over during the massage she then covered her pussy with her hands.   I basically finished myself off over those mega tits.

I had a nice simple chat with her at the end - whilst she answered some texts and sent some emails. 

I have given the punt a neutral because to be fair she is still the most fit and sexy WG I have ever seen.  That in itself was an experience - nice to admire and be up close to someone who would normally be way out of ones league.  Shame she knows it and doesn't make the effort you would expect for the price of £140

Offline Hertsgent

Offline Hertsgent

Offline Jerboa

Sorry you had a underwhelming punt with Jet, just goes to show we all have difference experiences with the same ladies, yes agree her massage isn't all that, but tbf that's not why I go see her, I've not seen her myself since May, but will return when she's working and I'm free.

Online hithere11

Agree with lcrowley seen her recently great looking girl for sure.... really poor service tho not into it at all... seemed like she couldnt be bothered, was just interested in getting your money and getting you out the door....my advice would be to avoid, there is much better out there!

MrXYZ987

Agree with lcrowley seen her recently great looking girl for sure.... really poor service tho not into it at all... seemed like she couldnt be bothered, was just interested in getting your money and getting you out the door....my advice would be to avoid, there is much better out there!

Thanks for providing us with your review

As someone else said recently post's as pointless as tits on a fish

Offline The888

I've seen her a few times, kinda know what the OP means.

I keep getting lured back by her body and face, the service is 'ok'.

I've started taking the shorter meets, OWO, CIM and Swallow. Although she can't sustain the rythm or take it that deep.

Expensive for what it is, but I'm happy to pay for the privilege.

Sex I've found mixed.....she's quote vocal (fake). Isn't really a 'go-er'. She's wasn't too keen on me fucking her fave a little bit,  also offers a facial on her list but doesn't want to take one when the booking is away.

Hard one to quantify. She's fit, mixed service. A pretty girl who knows her looks and will milk the punter accordingly. I'm daft enough to keep returning.....as I guess others are.

Cheers

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for advice. Was tempted to see her last week and poss this week but something was stopping me. Won't bother now...

Offline Jerboa

She's now upped her rates to £100-£160, she's hot and she will probably still be busy in south mims, not sure she will be so busy in Northampton though.

Offline Jaymes

Saw Jet in Northampton a while back and would echo the above. Fantastic looks and body, nice girl, average service. Expensive for what it is but if you want a stunner then she delivers. If you want a great fuck I'd go elsewhere.

Offline madeinwales56

Sounds like a crap punt and a negative all day long. Incidentally, what are those things stuck to her chest where her tits should be?

Offline sumertime

Jet has been on my HL for some time and when I did get the uncontrollable urge some months back she was unavailable.

But now, with the reviews and the increase in rates she has to go on the back burner and await my lottery win!!

I have noticed some inflation around with several HL potentials going £200 in Herts. Even the EEs are creeping up £110-130   :unknown:

As long as I can get some satisfaction and enjoyment upto the £120 / hr I will make that my limit  :hi: