Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with Elisa Glasgow  (Read 16178 times)

Offline Redking71

1hr massage based in Berkley Street - Office space converted into a Therapy ROOM.
I arrived 5 mins early she opened the door on time ok I was expecting someone stunning however still good looking, She said it's finally good to put a face to my name due to the previous texts and cancellations. She had a small tight top and leggings on. was expecting a foreign accent but she did say that she's been in Glasgow about 7yrs.

I do like the set up nice and cosy.

Nice wee chit-chat before the massage.

Ok onto the massage which was ok started on my back and then a bit of the bum area she was more sensual and kept going towards my groin and teasing me I prefer a more hard/medium combination and like them to actually massage the oil into the body and not just overflowing with oil and spreading it.
Did the legs also and a bit of slight pressure just under the ball sack.
It was an ok massage.
Turned over just after the half hour mark andstarted to rub the chest and bit I did like the fact that she was leaning over my face from the top of the massage table and her breast were rubbing against my face that was good.I did say to her I like giving massages also and she says she likes getting them however she wouldn't mind the next time. She then went  the groin again and I said not yet and could she do the legs etc which she was ok with. When she went round to the other side and doing the other leg I just started slowly rubbing her bum nice peachy bum and she slowly rubbed my cock I  mention easy as I'm quite sensitive she gave me a wee smile. I started to touch her breast then and then I pulled her leggings half way down and started caressing her bum and rubbed in between which she just nudged a bit and we both laughed. I then gave her wee smack on the butt cheeks and a kiss. Then I  started to fondle her breast under the bra nice and warm.
The I just lay back and let her do her magic and it was nicely done.

She wiped and cleaned me up and gave me a towel to rub the oil off and asked if I wanted any water which I did.
I got dressed had a wee chat and when it came to pay I jokingly said so that's £20 ok 30 what 40 45 etc she just started laughing and said yep do get ppl doing that  I said just joking and gave her 60. gave her a hug and off I went.

All in all not a bad massage good chat in between and very easy to talk to I think the next time I  will ask her to take her clothes off as I didn't actually ask.she was ok for next time to come to mine as I  said I  prefer home visits as I  get very relaxed after a massage and hate it that travel back and going outside after a massage.

Good for price and probably after a few visits think she'll be more open to other things as in giving her a massage and home visits.

Did enjoy her company though.
Next will need to book Emily and then will see who's the better of the two.

Previously she mentioned about the 4hand massage and I said I'm more 1 girl kinda guy lol!

Offline MeSoHorny

Thank you for your review Redking. Reads as though you enjoyed yourself. As a fan of fbsm this sounds like a promising option. (And did you mention there was a four-hand option too...? Interesting...)
You mention you gave her a wee smack 'and a kiss' - a kiss where?
And £60 for the hour was the 'donation'?

Thanks again.

MSH.

Offline bigmike32

Offline Redking71

Offline Redking71

Thank you for your review Redking. Reads as though you enjoyed yourself. As a fan of fbsm this sounds like a promising option. (And did you mention there was a four-hand option too...? Interesting...)
You mention you gave her a wee smack 'and a kiss' - a kiss where?
And £60 for the hour was the 'donation'?

Thanks again.

MSH.

I gave her a wee peck on her bum cheek lol!

Offline kureeoss

Anyone else seen her or had the 4 hand?

Think anything else is on offer?

Online allypally

Absolute nightmare to get a hold of. :dash:

Offline kureeoss

Anyone else seen her? Having a little trouble making contact myself.

Online allypally

She got back to me yesterday after I txt to see if she had any spaces left for massage but we couldn't agree a time.

Leave her a message and hope she gets back

Offline kureeoss

Any updates on this one? I see she goes 4 hand.

FabioBob81

I had an outcall from this lady.  I enjoyed the massage, they she gave me a blow job uncovered, which I wasn't expecting or ask for.  Absolutely brilliant then we had a shag. 

Online Glesgaboy

Pls confirm which lady and the price etc bud...

Offline kureeoss

Fabio, you sure...just had a knock back about outcalls...

Offline Redking71

I had an outcall from this lady.  I enjoyed the massage, they she gave me a blow job uncovered, which I wasn't expecting or ask for.  Absolutely brilliant then we had a shag.

Which one was it Elisa or Emily?

Online Glesgaboy

Based on my visits I smell bs.

Offline kureeoss

Likewise...still like to know more from anyone else who has visited them.

FabioBob81

It was the Norwegian or Swedish girl, dark brown hair and a lovely lassie.  Definitely not bullshite. 
Although trying to get a hold of her since has been a nightmare. 

Offline kureeoss

FabioBob81

Offline kureeoss

Are yuo sure it wasn't the taller thinner one?

Offline monstermuncher

Got a booking with the new girl now with them. Holly. Anyone seen her?

Offline Johnnie365

Is she not kind of blonde?
She has probably left. They were advertising for a new masseuse on the same number just the other day. This may or may not be new girl Holly

I suspect there isn't too much available for envelope pushers here. Getting too close to being a brothel if they did.

Offline kureeoss

Crossharris

Anyone any info on whether Elisa is still there? Had a couple sessions with her and was very good.

Offline Johnnie365

Offline kureeoss

Ah yes, of course, I pressed send just as I figured that one out.

See, I'm not sure what they have on offer. Is it just massage with HE or do they go further?

How was Elisa, what did she do?

Offline Redking71

This is there new AD offering 6 hand massage also.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Johnnie365

If there's three of them there, how do you know who you're going to get?  I take it you just get whatever one's available as we have so little information about what they look like and what's on offer from each.

Offline Redking71

If there's three of them there, how do you know who you're going to get?  I take it you just get whatever one's available as we have so little information about what they look like and what's on offer from each.

There's Elisa Emily and Holly (Holly is Scottish curvy 5'3" and curvy) unless if you've been with them before or you request a particular one then I guess it's just whoever is available.
I've only been with Elisa so far.

Offline kureeoss

How did you see Holly redking?

Offline monstermuncher

I've got a booking with Holly so will report back.

Is Holly attractive?

Offline Johnnie365

I tried to get a booking last night for today and they were fully booked.  Must be offering a pretty good service or maybe first time visits. Time will tell. Good luck to any on here who got a booking

Offline Redking71

Offline monstermuncher

I haven't seen her yet only Elisahi i

Did Elisa just describe her to you?

Offline Redking71

Did Elisa just describe her to you?

No I just booked and hoped for the best😊

Offline monstermuncher

How do you know she's 5'3, Scottish and curvy if you haven't set eyes on her or had her described to you?

Offline kureeoss

So much talk here but so little info and detail....is this all just bull?

Offline Redking71

How do you know she's 5'3, Scottish and curvy if you haven't set eyes on her or had her described to you?

Elisa texted me the info on her  that's how I know

Psycho Thriller

Here is my tuppence worth on the girls.

Anyone trying to get a booking for today (Sunday) will be out of luck as the girls boss is taking them all away for the day

I have seen Elisa and Emily 3 times now i have yet to see the new Scottish girl Holly.

After reading about the poster who said on an outcall he got a blowjob followed by sex from Elisa well if it did happen i think you should have kept that to yourself and been delighted with it as there is no way that the girls will do anything other than massage and happy ending from there work salon so any guys reading in who think sex is on offer at incall location or indeed on outcall are going to be really dissapointed.Also unless you are a regular i dont think an outcall is on the cards until they feel comfortable with you

I seen Elisa on Thursday and she said she has been inundated with as she said horrible texts all asking about sex etc so much so that its fair to say she is really down these girls dont even offer B2B,im putting 2 and 2 together and saying that most on here (lurkers) will be chancing there luck with her and annoying her so much so that we (massage enthusiasts) might lose another good place to visit.

There massage place is very much geared for legit massage,after my booking on the Thursday a girl was booked in for a deep tissue massage so a kinda thrill to know that Emily jerked me off then half an hour later was giving a girl a massage after that.

As i say on the visits to both girls i have had various experiences

First up it was Elisa i seen i had sent her a text to arrange the booking and opted for 1 hour massage including happy ending,during massage she was clothed and as the happy ending started i asked if i could touch her which she said yes to i then asked if she would remove her clothes and she said normally she does not but on this occasion she would.

So she removed her top and leggings,she kept her underwear on and i was allowed to touch her boobs/ass and stroke her pussy through her underwear but no fingers inside her knickers or even inside her bra.

It was still a good experience with happy ending being good too,on my second visit the same again with Elisa clothed until i asked her if she would remove her clothes and again nothing more than what i mentioned.

On my 3rd visit and after reading about the poster saying he got extras on an outcall i asked Elisa in a nice way if more was on offer,she said no so its happy endings only or as she called it sensual massage and she said she is happy to have boundaries so any guys hoping more is on offer after repeat visits then maybe think again.

3rd time was good with Elisa she was more relaxed ,again clothes came off and underwear remained on and did not want to kill the mood by trying to see what would happen if my fingers crept inside her knickers etc.

On my visits to Emily the first time she kept her clothes on and as hand relief started i asked her if she would remove her clothes and a clearly shy girl removed her top and that was it,she kept her bra on and i was allowed to touch her boobs and ass and stroke her pussy through her leggings.

On 2nd visit she removed her leggings and was down to underwear and touching allowed but again not inside and that was what happened on 3rd visit so if any other guys maybe got more as in girls allowing fingers to stray inside panties then well done but im giving an honest account of my experiences and again a first timer going to see this girls might not even get the girls out of there clothes so go there with the understanding that you are getting a massage and happy ending and just enjoy it.

A brief description of both girls.

Elisa/Swedish

She is quite small and is curvy she has got a great pair of boobs on her and i just wish i could have seen them out of that bra,really soft boobs that feel great against you as she does the massage and her boobs squash against your body at times.She is attractive in my eyes with long dirty blond hair and she is polite and very friendly so first timers you have nothing to fear.Her ass is great too,curvy and shapely and she looks hot in her undies.

Emily/Lithuanian

Emily is attractive too and seems a quiet shy natured girl but she is also very friendly and chatty ,she has really long hair and is taller than Elisa and has a great body she keeps herself fit doing yoga/cycling/pilates and other sports and because of all this her thighs are great.She has smaller boobs and has a curvy bum and is a really nice girl.

Only info i have on Holly is what others have posted about,to make a booking with a selected girl just tell them in text who you want to see.The new girl has started because Emily will be cutting back on her work days.

Hope my info helps some guys out,oh and i told the OP about her for starters

Offline monstermuncher

Saw Holly a couple of days ago. Previous description is pretty accurate.  Dyed blonde, attractive and curvy.  Not fat. She gives a very good sensual massage.  The place is geared towards legit massage so there are boundaries as previously stated. I asked if I could touch her. She said yes.  She kept her clothes on but I could touch her boobs under her bra. I'll go back and probably ask for her again.  As previously mentioned in the thread I suspect the more relaxed they are with you the more you may get within boundaries.

Offline Redking71

Saw Holly a couple of days ago. Previous description is pretty accurate.  Dyed blonde, attractive and curvy.  Not fat. She gives a very good sensual massage.  The place is geared towards legit massage so there are boundaries as previously stated. I asked if I could touch her. She said yes.  She kept her clothes on but I could touch her boobs under her bra. I'll go back and probably ask for her again.  As previously mentioned in the thread I suspect the more relaxed they are with you the more you may get within boundaries.

Thanks for the update mate hopefully try and book her soon 😊

Offline vampire000

The link goes missing. Will someone be able to PM me the number? Thanks

Crossharris

Anyone had any luck getting hold of Elisa recently? I've been trying but never get a reply. 
Seen her twice and both fantastic. 

Offline ruggedscot

External Link/Members Only

Hello

We are based in West End of Glasgow in townhouse location.

We have a lovely salon, beautifully decorated, warm and welcoming to all.

We are fully qualified in holistic, Sports and Thai massage and can also provide 2/4 handed treatments to female, couples and male clients.

We will ensure massage is tailored to you and carry out short consultation before each treatment

We are female therapists with genuine passion for massage. We treat all customers with utmost respect and provide very professional environment.

We hope to see you and welcome you to our salon very soon.

Please contact us for bookings or information.

Thank You
Elissa

scotontour

Tried texting yesterday, no response, :(

Offline elitistuser

Sounds like alot of bull, l tried that number earlier for a massage :(

Online Glesgaboy