Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with Elisa Glasgow  (Read 16185 times)

mybijou33

I had a similar experience.

Have visited a couple of times now - not often as I'm over in Edinburgh and not in Glasgow much.

Arrived the other week, but no response to texts or at buzzer. Stood waiting for a bit but gave up as was a women in a car sitting watching.

Have tried texting a few time but no response so don't know if they've closed or not.

sexfiremale

Are they still there or gone then? The ad seems to have disappeared.

mybijou33

First time I visited was with the Swedish lass and it was OK.

Next time was the Lithuanian and she was more my taste and with good technique both for massage and the finish.

I'm staying in Glasgow next weekend, so hope they haven't closed as was planning on trying another visit if I can contact them.

If they have closed then will try some of the other massage providers that are advertised.

Offline Para124

Well I'm a fan!  :wackogirl:

Arranged a 4 hand massage for half an hour for a first visit and whilst agreeing a time was a bit of a hassle, the massage itself was great!

Went back again this time for a full hour but just with Holly. Scottish, blonde, short but curves in all the right places, has a really bubbly personality and puts you at ease with a cheeky giggle!

Lay down on the massage table and was offered massage with her in underwear only (this wasn't offered in the half hour with 2 masseuses) which I quickly agreed to...of course lying face down on the table meant I didn't get any clue as to what the view was till the half hour mark.

Was turned over, and oh my god what a treat! A bit of light B2B teasing, hand massage whilst firmly on her boob, and two rubs on the wee man.

Not bad for £90 (£70 if left fully dressed). Didn't take me chances in asking for anymore, but she was sexy as hell as it was and the mood in the room was pretty intense!  :D

mybijou33

Good to know they are still open.

Not met Holly: did she give off a vibe that more might be on offer? The other 2 girls didn't come across as being up for providing more beyond the rub and tug.

Offline Para124

Good to know they are still open.

Not met Holly: did she give off a vibe that more might be on offer? The other 2 girls didn't come across as being up for providing more beyond the rub and tug.

Hard to tell if I'm honest. Emily very clearly states when you text her that oral and b2b is on offer, Holly didn't mention anything about getting undressed until I was face down on the table on our 2nd meet...

mybijou33

Which one is Emily - is that the tall girl - Lithuanian?

Offline Para124

Which one is Emily - is that the tall girl - Lithuanian?

Yup. Currently being discussed on another thread.

mybijou33

Thanks. Met her before and quite liked her.

Didn't realise that oral was on offer though: will try for her again then.

Offline Para124

Thanks. Met her before and quite liked her.

Didn't realise that oral was on offer though: will try for her again then.

Never met her and was offered on text today...but then other thread suggests she was game for sex with cling film!

Will stop crossing threads now and let you catch up on the other one!

Online Glesgaboy

What other thread bud. ?
Your trail don't show which one.

Offline Mick123

I've a feeling there are two different people being discussed here. I think the one in Glasgow that works where Holly works was called Emma. Can't check as their old ads have gone. Emily on the other thread seems to be in Edinburgh

mybijou33

That's correct.

I'm from Edinburgh, so have met Edinburgh Emily a few times.

I sometimes come into Glasgow, and have seen the Swedish girl and the European one (Lithuanian?), and I think the latter is called Emily ( but maybe not).

Offline JAGMAN1690

Just had a 30 min session with Holly. Wow - what a massage I got - it was amazing - a nice firm massage with a nice intimate mixture. She was fully clothed but just adds to the imagination. Short , pretty and lovely to chat to - lovely finish also - will deffo be back for longer next time.

Offline kureeoss

Are there only 2 girls there now?

Offline Redking71

Guys don't get confused the Lithuanian girl that works with Holly and Elisa is Emily and is not the one that's being discussed on the other thread.
Pretty sure Oral is not on offer with any of the girls that are based in Berkley Street.

Offline kureeoss

Is anyone finding they are putting their prices up?

Offline Piccolo

they used to be £60 ph then up to £70

Online Glesgaboy

Mmmm and not replying to texts or calls ....

Offline Redking71

Yep prices are gone up 🙁🙁 it's very rare you see massueses put prices up usually they offer deals or discounts.

Offline Para124

Guys don't get confused the Lithuanian girl that works with Holly and Elisa is Emily and is not the one that's being discussed on the other thread.
Pretty sure Oral is not on offer with any of the girls that are based in Berkley Street.

My bad! Too many massages around that area!  :wacko:

Offline monstermuncher

Saw Holly for the second time.  No offer of her in her underwear of B2B. Was a good sensual massage.  Price was still £60/hr