Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia @ Playmates Leeds  (Read 1710 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5011051) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline TBONE16

I was looking at taking advantage of the offer from Playmates Leeds where they were doing a discounted price for a few selected girls for every day. Made a booking for Sophia as she was one of the girls nominated for the day

External Link/Members Only

Comms : Must say comms were excellent as they did really well to accomodate me at short notice. They kept me informed consistently. Aso, the room was to be occupied by another girl immediately after my booking so time was quite to the point

Location : Address was quite clear with clear directions of where to go. Arrived at Clarence Docks and found no problems in finding the place including the floor as all details were provided

Service : With the service meeting up to speed from the agency, I went in with high hopes and was greeted with a smile at the door by a petite slim girl. Was asked if i wanted a drink and was offered what I asked for. We started chatting in general about how things were and other small talk to break the ice. It was all good until I realised we were about 10-15 minutes into discussing her daughter and other random things. This started feeling like the normal run through quickly. Sophia does look pretty much like her pictures on the site. Her age says 21 but she does look like she's slightly older though I am not a great judge of age to be honest.

We then proceeded to the bedroom where we had a quick word about what her likes and dislikes are. The first thing that came up was she does not do BJs if the person does not shower there. I had just come back from the gym and had showered there so felt a bit put off due to being forced into doing something unnecessary. She could have her own preferences so I said let's call it fair play though a lot of WGs still do that with a condom on.

Moving on, we went into very light FK wasnt DFK at all and she was completely disinterested. Her arm on her head while I was giving her an oral made it even more of a dampener as it felt like she wanted to doze off. The whole experience was quite listless and uninteresting. So I moved straight on to missionary and realised she was trying to use a couple of the dodgy ways to make you pop quickly. Fake noises followed and it was quickly going downhill. I finally moved out and we went to doggy which took a few things out of the equation. I finally managed to finish my job and before I could take the condom off the little dude, She was off the bed and hustling to get ready when I still had another 20 minutes left at least which was a rude cue to indicate its time to move on. I quickly dressed up and checked the time and given I arrived about 5 minutes late, I paid for an hour but was only in for about 30-35 minutes and 1 pop from what felt like a really shit ordeal.

Looks - 7/10
Comms - 9/10
Service - 3/10

Would I recommend her, maybe not. she may have her preferences but what put me off was that she was more in a rush to tee off than honour the full booking. I am hoping this is not consistent across Playmates Leeds

Offline alreytyoof

Very different experience to when I have seen her.

The first time I saw her I wasn't asked to get a shower in order to receive oral though this was when she first started, visits afterwards I think I got a shower anyway as I had come straight from work so was never a topic of discussion.

I've always found her to be a very passionate DFK and is the main reason I have visited again. She does have a tendency to put her arm over her mouth which I saw as more habit than intentional and I'd just end up pinning her down. Not that vocal with oral which can be off putting, the first time I saw her I thought I'd lost my mojo.

Also never had her usher me out early and has offered a good GFE.
The agency does tend to do back to back bookings with the apartments/girls which can lead to a hasty finale though I can't see any reason why that would have happened on this occasion.

Offline TBONE16

I hope this is a one off then. I tried them as another punter i know regularly uses them.
A lot of things were off putting to be honest. May be my expectations were high as I have had other good experiences. But then again there were several cues to indicate this is the last appointment and I needed to tee off as soon as.
I do know agencies book appointments back to back but still doesnt mean u get rushed. You still pay the full amount so its fair you get full value imho

Offline alreytyoof

You still pay the full amount so its fair you get full value imho

That's what the agency will tell you but how the girl interprets that can be very different, I'd put it down as a bad day at the office.

Offline TBONE16

I hope it was a bad day at the office. Guess other punters' reviews should answer this