Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bangkok prices  (Read 3424 times)

Offline Sparky22

I fly in and out of BK as my gateway to Asia for work (yes very lucky)

Is it just me or are prices creeping up in Nana and Soi Cowboy.
I was asked for 1200 BF and 3000 ST recently
Needless to say I declined but its hard to know what IS reasonable anymore ?

All views welcome

Offline Jerboa

That's crazy baht, they must be expecting Japanese punters to pay those rates!

Offline Jimmyredcab

I fly in and out of BK as my gateway to Asia for work (yes very lucky)

Is it just me or are prices creeping up in Nana and Soi Cowboy.
I was asked for 1200 BF and 3000 ST recently
Needless to say I declined but its hard to know what IS reasonable anymore ?

All views welcome

Prices have increased ------------ but I would say a rough guide would be 600 baht BF and 2000 ST for a decent quality Go-Go girl.

indianpolishgirlfucker

Hey Jimmy redcab nice to bump into u.I was Goldberg9 on the old wsg forums during the early to mid 2000s and I remember u. I visited Asia during 2003-2007 quite extensively.having been to Asia for almost ten years.am back to whoring after a 3 year gap was married!

Am planning a trip to bangkok

Offline Bangers and Gash

Prices have increased ------------ but I would say a rough guide would be 600 baht BF and 2000 ST for a decent quality Go-Go girl.

For that kind of money I'd rather go for the fishbowl option.  ;)

Offline Jerboa

Yes exactly, when gogo girls started wanting 2k ST it just wasn't vfm anymore, similar price what we pay in Europe.

Offline Kingkong86

Not Wanting to sound like a numpty but what is ST?

Offline Jerboa

Offline Kingkong86

Thanks. Trying to suss out what's what so I can make the best of my planned Thailand trip😁

Offline Jimmyredcab

They all look the same in the "fishbowl".

Ugly.      :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Yes if the only fishbowl in Bkk you've ever visited was the Annie's fish bowl.  :hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

You seem very hard to please, Jimmy.

southampton.guy

hi everyone - just joined her but been a punter for about 12 years, on AW for away 8 years.

Very interested in this theme as i hope to visit Thailand perhaps next year. so...... for say a 4 week visit, with about 2 weeks in Bangkok and 2 weeks in puttaya, excluding airfare, what sort of budget would i need staying in middle range accomadation (not luxury but not slumming it either) with a punt every day and say a dozen or so overnights. to include food, drinks and some sightseeing.

I appreciate it can vary a lot but what sort of ball park figure should i be thinking of? any guidance would be appreciated.

Offline Jimmyredcab

hi everyone - just joined her but been a punter for about 12 years, on AW for away 8 years.

Very interested in this theme as i hope to visit Thailand perhaps next year. so...... for say a 4 week visit, with about 2 weeks in Bangkok and 2 weeks in puttaya, excluding airfare, what sort of budget would i need staying in middle range accomadation (not luxury but not slumming it either) with a punt every day and say a dozen or so overnights. to include food, drinks and some sightseeing.

I appreciate it can vary a lot but what sort of ball park figure should i be thinking of? any guidance would be appreciated.

How long is a piece of string. ????????

A half decent hotel will cost around £30 a night.

Food ??
Depends where you eat, a street meal can be £1-50, a more upmarket restaurant could be £10.

Punting. ???
Would you actually want to punt every day for 4 weeks ?, a short time punt in Pattaya can be around £30 including barfine, in Bangkok it could be much more.

Drinks.
In tourist areas you will pay around £2 for a small bottle of local beer, ladydrinks can be £3 ----------- so it all depends how much you want to drink.

Summary.
You should allow £100 a day (including hotel) ------------ plus cards in case you run short of money.

Offline Jerboa

If I was you don't do two weeks in Bkk, a few days will be enough, concentrate your time in Pattaya, you can get mid range clean aircon rooms in Patts for between 600 to 1000 baht, in Bkk I can get similar, but I don't stay in the farang ghetto of the lower Sukhumvit, where rooms are priced a little higher, Jimmy gave a ball park figure of 100 a day, yes it all depends on you, are you one who only eats western food? are you a heavy drinker, who buys lots of drinks? And being your first time, you will probably pay more in general than a seasoned Los guy.

southampton.guy

thank you Jimmy and Jerboa for your replies.

I appreciate it depends on several factors that can vary considerably but i was only after a "ball park" figure and you have provided that - so many thanks and for the other information.

if/when i go i will, as suggested spend more time in Pattaya than Bangkok. As for punting every day for 4 weeks...... i was hoping so but thinking about it, perhaps you are right, so i'll have sundays off!! Even if it doesn.t happen quite that way, at least it helps with my budgetting.

Thanks again.

Offline Jerboa

The plan is to take it as it comes, some nights you will probably end up going home alone, ready for a afternoon punt the next day.

Offline dunbusy

Don't have 2 weeks in Bkk, 4/5 days is plenty, it's a bit of a dirty shithole really. Pattaya is much more fun, plenty to do, more gogos than you will ever need and a lot easier on the pocket.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Don't have 2 weeks in Bkk, 4/5 days is plenty, it's a bit of a dirty shithole really. Pattaya is much more fun, plenty to do, more gogos than you will ever need and a lot easier on the pocket.

Some people hate Pattaya --------------- some hate Bangkok, he will have to see for himself.    :hi:

Offline Stickitin

Some people hate Pattaya --------------- some hate Bangkok, he will have to see for himself.    :hi:

Actually they are both shitholes (albeit fun shitholes  :lol:), I prefer Phuket as a 'nice' destination  :cool: