Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KatoeK0x0x Attleborough  (Read 933 times)

1 review(s) for KatieK0x0x (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Unzy_p

Ok, so this is my first review, apologies if it's not up to a good standard, but everyone has to start somewhere...

Link: External Link/Members Only

I contacted Katie by email to enquire about her availability, and she asked me to send her a face pic. Normally I wouldn't do this, but her emails seemed genuine and I had a gut feeling that it would be ok. So I sent my picture and got one back from her and she was quite pretty.

Anyway, we arranged a time and date. I turned up to her house, and she invited me in and we sat down to have a chat about what I wanted from the meet. Explained that I was looking for her to take charge which she said she was happy to do although she was normally used to the other way around. She offered me use of her shower which I used and then asked me to leave the paperwork on the side while she had a shower after me. She returned wearing some nice underwear and then she kissed me deeply.

Her body is very sensitive and she likes her nipples to be pinched hard and bitten. She has a nice tasting pussy and responded well to it being licked. She also likes to see how many fingers you can fit in there (the answer is a whole fist) and she can squirted all over my hand and arm.

Then it was on with the jacket, and sex in missionary position, owo is offered however due to the nature of the visit, I didn't ask for oral on me, as I was serving her.

All in all, I enjoyed my time with her, there was no clock watching and was offered use of shower afterwards and also offered a drink as well.

vt

Cheers for the review!

But if she wants a face pic up front, that a big thumbs-down from me!  :thumbsdown: