Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Victoria - Lightwater, Surrey  (Read 2836 times)

5 review(s) for VictoriaWinters (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline luthor

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all, so saw this delightful girl earlier and in a nutshell she was great value, very normal, good sense of humour and quite chatty so reassuring.

£100 for the hour, check Likes for what she does but no CIM (expected).

This is for all you ebony lovers.

LOOKS 8/10 Depends on tastes (Search this forum for the twitter account where you can see her face). Great, fit and slim body, tiny waste and fake boobs that look great if a little solid but that's a bit picky. She was wearing hold ups, bra and knickers. She says shes late 30s but as we all know this can be deceiving, however in this case you could easily put her in late 20's.

SERVICE 10/10 Made sure i was very comfortable, didn't take money until i was. Did the usual vanilla type stuff but again nothing on her likes that didn't seem available.

APARTMENT 6/10
Fairly discrete for a nervous type like me, but the place was a bit of a hole, however this is temporary and she is looking for a place of her own. All was fine though and didn't really affect matters but dont expect exclusive.

VERDICT Great, would definitely see again. Wish there were more like her.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review, but a bit more detail on services would be helpful, rather than "did all the usual vanilla stuff".

Was FK/DFK or OWO on offer/taken/not taken and also RO? Were they any good?

Cheers.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 08:41:09 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline rubric

Offline Steely Dan

thanks for the review. 

Was she in Lightwater?  her AW profile 'view a map of the area she lives' shows some miles south of there.

Offline luthor

Hi, in response to your queries.

Yes she's 5'0, very cute though and again very fit body.

FK was very good and pretty much as deep as you wanted, she was just a good kisser basically.

OWO was all good and great technique too as was RO, both without any issues.

She likes being touched lightly which gets her off, probably as her boobs are a bit tight, probaboy look better than they feel so if you're into real, then maybe not for you.

On with the mac and 4 ways which she put good effort into too.

Anymore needed, let me know.

Offline luthor

Sorry and yes, def in Lightwater, off the high street.

Offline JayGatsby

Sorry and yes, def in Lightwater, off the high street.

Very odd

On her profile she says

▪ All incalls are in a hotel in the postcode area on my profile.
▪ Access to the room is easily accessible and discreet
▪ You will be provided with the hotel details once the booking has been made.

And the area is GU22, which is not Lightwater when the map pops up

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for clarifying. Hopefully, she'll come to a hotel a bit nearer me soon.