Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this another fake profile  (Read 2051 times)

Offline Cheeseman

External Link/Members Only

This profile looks fake to me. Does anyone have any idea or thoughts as to whether it is genuine or not.  Thanks

np500

The only thing differant from all the scam profiles is it has a phone number, who knows until
 Some one rings it ?

Offline mashit1

probably cheeseman, give her a ring to see, let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

Offline Cheeseman

When i saw the pic, I thought that it was Welsh Barbie for a minute

Offline aazbo22

please please please please please please please please please don't be fake.......... pleeeeeaaaaassseee

np500

Yes chessman I can defiantly see the Barbie resemblence , if only,  at £100 an hour !

Offline Hotmat

Can't see her feedback.  :thumbsdown:
That should ring alarm bells... :bomb:
Won't be TOFTTing that one guys :unknown:

Offline aazbo22

60p for private gallery so surly not a PG Scam
B&S????

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Only one way to find out.

Punting budget spent for this month otherwise I'd try myself. She looks incredible  :P

Offline aazbo22

Jester269269

Lol I'd have lent you the 60p for the PG Aaz... Shouldn't have gone to those people  :lol:

Offline mashit1

I was just about to take one for the team and then I read it UNPROTECTED SEX  :dash:

Offline mr big

wonder what nationality she is I know what I'm thinking

np500

So has anyone called her ? Worth a tentative call just to check she exists , he who dares and all that milarky !

Offline Cheeseman

I haven't called her yet as i wouldn't be able to see her until the middle of next week at the earliest. 

Offline aazbo22

I was just about to take one for the team and then I read it UNPROTECTED SEX  :dash:
Silly question - is Unprotected sex the same as BB (or does it mean she isn't on contraception?

Just borrowed 60p - got to pay back £725.00 on payday  :D

np500

Yep, same as / is bear back, don't really bother me as I wear protection , at all times, Thay nearly all do  B B with husbands, partners, boyfriends etc, puntings a dark world or risk and counter risk, just be safe, be carefull and have fun, nature of the beast.

Jester269269

Lol nope it's £725 with interest....

Fit bird..... But just gets me wondering why 0 feedback??

Old and cynical but if it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit....usually it is 🐮💩

Wonderwoman

Very pretty girl.
I will book her myself if it's not a fake.
Top left photo doesn't look like a British plug socket though if I'm right?
LB x

Offline dcpunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hope this "quote" link works, otherwise you can find this on the following link (page 392 middle of the page)
It's the same phone number, different profile.

Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

Knersi1

she is paying to show availibility... and only charges £0.60 for (alhtough just a few pictures) to access her private gallery. also, she is offering a sensible likes list. Fakers dont pay for green available highlight, include every option from the likes list including 'bareback' and all inclusive for a £100 p.h. ....and usually have a resume which either written in poor english which dont make sense and poor grammar or an endless long resume which are copy and paste sections taken from other profiles and puzzeld together into one. she make unique referecne to no whats app or c2c, kik chat & picture apps which fakers either never mention or quite the opposite put on offer to attract more potential victims to scam...... my verdict: the profile seems genuine... if it is the bird in the pictures who will open the door is yet to be confirmed.... my recommendation: if a different chick other then in the pictures who opens the door, just politley excuse yourself and leave without entering into a conversation of any sort..... unless the chix is even hotter than her and you about to cream off in yer pants....but highly unlikely.... fack. hahahah

p.s. rip off chix run by a pimp usually never show faces...

Boblowjob

I sent her several texts last night, which she responded to. She's in central Swansea hotel. I doubt it very much if it's the girl in the profile pics though. Everything looked good until I asked about rimming. Nothing after that, perhaps i scared her off.

Knersi1

Lol nope it's £725 with interest....

Fit bird..... But just gets me wondering why 0 feedback??

Old and cynical but if it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit....usually it is 🐮💩

£0.60?... bargain wank inni?..... :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
hidden feedback... enough said in my eyes
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Ah, I thought it was zero feedback, not hidden. Good spot Rebecca  :hi:

Offline aazbo22

Very pretty girl.
LB x

If she is not fake I'll book her with you LB - what a awesome mff

Jester269269

Very pretty girl.
LB x

Haha yip always a give away that one  :thumbsup:

np500

If some one can put up the profile of sarahblondex, bridgend ( can't transfer profiles from adultwork to uk p on phone, well , at least, I don't know how to ? ) think that's a scam profile .

np500

Also sienna belle , Caerphilly, scam, if not , I'll be there in 20 mins !

Jester269269

If some one can put up the profile of sarahblondex, bridgend ( can't transfer profiles from adultwork to uk p on phone, well , at least, I don't know how to ? ) think that's a scam profile .

:hi: Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

np500

Cheers J, only had a quick look and found two, probably more ?

Jester269269

Also sienna belle , Caerphilly, scam, if not , I'll be there in 20 mins !

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Both very similar in profile style....

Jester269269

Lol we could ask Aaz to check PG....but he blew his 60p on earlier Scam

np500

Last of the big spenders ?
Check out sophieminx , merthyr, would like to think she's real but doubt it ?

np500

Also sexy.julie, port talbot, scam ?   I need to get a life ! Think who ever does this is just knocking one out on most welsh regions, probably all over the country.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 05:06:02 pm by np500 »

Jester269269

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ditto again Red

Set up same date...same PG rate....similar writing style....

Jester269269

Also sexy.julie, port talbot, scam ?   I need to get a life ! Think who ever does this is just knocking one out on most welsh regions, probably all over the country.

Lmao slow down Red can't keep up  :D

np500

Come on now, keep up, next one :- kinky.milf, pontypridd.

Jester269269

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
They ain't like that in San Portablo  :D

Someone's been busy though..

np500

Next , amyfeelsnaughty, swansea

Jester269269

np500

You got the idea, all so much alike it's obvious, easy to spot.

Offline aazbo22

Wonga are already chasing me for that 60p back!

Jester269269

Pmsl..... Your fooked then Aaz if you subscribe to Sergei,s latest....they classy birds at £1.20  :dash: