Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenna Lust  (Read 1848 times)

Offline moyesy1234

Anyone seen Jenna Lust recently?

External Link/Members Only

Some old reports one here but nothing recently. She's in Leeds today.

Thanks

Offline Al1245

Yeah I'm in the same boat fella. If anyone can share any light on the sexy chic, i would really appreciate it.

Offline mrfishyfoo

What you waiting for ?? :unknown:

Get in there and podge her lads.  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

FORGET WHAT I POSTED !!!!

This lass is a barebacker  :vomit: :vomit: so if you do then on your head be it.

She does gangbangs with ClassyCrystals....

External Link/Members Only

....who is a blatant barebacker.

Google "Jenna Lust Classy Crystals" and you find some interesting stuff about these lasses.

Offline moyesy1234

Thanks... Definitely one (or two) to avoid!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks... Definitely one (or two) to avoid!

It's a real shame  :dash: :dash: as OMFG that Jenna is absolutely FAF but it's just too much of a risk IMHO.  :scare: :scare:

Offline Dorsetpunter

Whoa mr ff that Google search took me somewhere I had never been, and whilst revealing about who to avoid I'm glad to get out of there.

As you say one to avoid so she's dumped from my hotlist

Thanks for the warning

Offline mrfishyfoo

Whoa mr ff that Google search took me somewhere I had never been, and whilst revealing about who to avoid I'm glad to get out of there.

As you say one to avoid so she's dumped from my hotlist

Thanks for the warning

Yes the search takes you to a site just like this one but dedicated to barebacking  :vomit: :vomit:.

I knew it was out there but TBH I was absolutely horrified when I read what was being "said" about this lass. :vomit: :vomit:

Offline Paul1738

If I'm seeing a lightly reviewed lass or a new one, I always check on that forum to see if they've been through her. That's one good thing about it. Fucking wrong 'uns.