Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Olivia - earls court  (Read 963 times)

1 review(s) for Anal Skill Jess  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Papasmurf.abc

External Link/Members Only

Longtime lurker, first time poster.

Communications - last minute texts booking, was first to respond

Location - 5-10 minutes walk from earls court station

Appearance - she is bigger than expected. Natural tits, spare tyre. Facially a 5

Punt- booked 1 hr at 100, stayed because I had the horn. Should have walked.

Agreed owo and fk by text before visit, no fk offered. Convinced her to jump in shower at the start of the punt, no bj or fingereing allowed (what was the point!). Bbbj provided in bedroom, no tongue action and not deep and sloppy enough to my liking. Tried 69 but no fingering or any play near her arse was allowed. Ended up in cg and reverse cg (I'm a lazy fucker) but could not come.

Got chatting with her and she is absolutely rammed all day. Said I was the 12th punt of the day. Was hoping me chatting with her a bit would liven her up a bit, I'm not one to proceed when the lady isn't game (or even pretending to be). Nope. Got a final bbbj out of her after our chat, fairly good and them she goes and says it's 20 more for cim. Went soft immediately.

Nice enough girl, but I can't honestly recommend her.

And note to self, if you pay - learn to get what you pay for

Offline The Godfather Returns

Sorry to learn of your experience - I saw her but had the courage to walk away. Made an excuse that I wanted a threesome and needed more cash. As you said she is nothing like her picture. One silver lining the place is a brothel and on some occasions harbours some great WGs.

mrhappypants

Thanks for the review and welcome aboard.  Better luck next time.