Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet-Amy (Cardiff)  (Read 1380 times)

lucozing

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lower Catherdral Road - Apartment very clean and nice.

Duration
1hour - £110

Comms
All comms was good on AW then convert to text.

Service
At the very beginning she text me saying she will text me the door number at 1.30pm. So i replied i arrived already then she called me.  There was bit misunderstood.  But it was all solved when i arrived in her apartment. 

Start off with lot DFK.
Clothes off then more DFK
Gives nice BBBJ. Afterward cum in her mouth,  sucked the cum like a hoover.  :D
Rest,  chatted for good while about her polish culture. While stroking my cock.
2nd round begins with bj then with a doggystyle. Then on top of her and penetrate her hard till i explode my load.
Showered then laying on the bed more chit chatting.

About Amy
Amy is polish girl who is very articulated. She talks non stop which is good for those who dont have much to say. Her english very good. Her service is good. She gives lot of GFE feeling. Appearance wise she ok looking, quite chubby and has quite big breast. She mention she going travelling sometime next year for 6 months. So lads might wanna take a visit before she has long break. She also said to me she loves sex and money. Haha who doesn't right? :hi:

Overall
Overall i think she a good punt which i will visit again. The negative thing i can think of is the parking near her apartment.

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review.  I am trying to find the time to get to see her as I don't live in Cardiff.  Really looking forward to receiving a blowjob off her. :hi:

np500

Good review , Her b j is very intense , excellent , we talked for nearly an hour after we'd finished, which was fine due to the fact I had 2 hours from end of punt to meeting up with mates, has she got a bed yet 😄 ?

Bob2110

I was at Amy's on Friday, she said she has a bed but hasn't put it together yet lol maybe she's waiting for one of us to offer lol.
Her BJ is intense, she loves ramming it down the throat.

Offline iverthickone

Yeah - own up if you were the punter who broke the bed then!

Glad you had a good time.

np500

It was in bits in the corner by the window when I was there, she said it was the second one she broke, cereal bed buster, those blow up beds are not great for ones balance when your clambering about , but in doggy you can use the blow up bed to help bounce off each other , but then that brings on the pop shot very quickly , so had to back off,  I wounder who's going to knock out a quick text to offer to put it together for a free fumble ? I know what your all thinking !

Offline Hotmat

Appearance wise she ok looking, quite chubby and has quite big breast

How chubby ? are we talking sexy 12 of chubster 14 going 16 ?
Big difference for me... :unknown:

np500

I'd say about 10 ?, not great with sizes, she's not fat in any way, not thin, I like them slim fit, but found her a bit bigger than slim fit but fine , but she is the biggest in the flaps department I've ever seen.

Offline Hotmat

Same here,  I like them slim fit... so I'll have her on my watchlist

lucozing

Good review , Her b j is very intense , excellent , we talked for nearly an hour after we'd finished, which was fine due to the fact I had 2 hours from end of punt to meeting up with mates, has she got a bed yet 😄 ?

Nope the bed not set up yet.  Haha still the matress on the floor.  She said she recently fit the wardrobe. 

lucozing

I'd say about 10 ?, not great with sizes, she's not fat in any way, not thin, I like them slim fit, but found her a bit bigger than slim fit but fine , but she is the biggest in the flaps department I've ever seen.

Totally agree with you there.  Not slim fit.  Bigger than normal.  Haha yeah the flaps was big!!  I was quite surprise about them flaps.

Offline sharpshoes78

Made my own booking now. Can't wait to sample the goofs this weekend :D

newforthisyear

She's the skinniest girl I've ever been with with pretty incredible titties which was fucking amazing.. I want to return and smash that little ass of hers!

I found conversation difficult, maybe because it was 10am and she hadn't woken up properly, I don't know.. We just didn't click on a conversation level, I found that a bit weird.. Probably that's why I haven't gone back yet?

But yeah, banging body and a top shag  :hi:

Offline sharpshoes78

Offline mrdiamond77

Hope you have a good time.  I am still trying to find the time to see her.  Look forward to your review.

np500

She obviously has a polish accent ( fuck , I have trouble with a broad west wales accent, ask scarlettjo ) and had to ask a few times to repeat because once in flow you do have to concentrate on what she's saying and don't forget I'd just had the marrow sucked out of my balls ! But she chatted about a lot of things and as I was in no rush I quit enjoyed the extra hour laying with a nice naked young woman, better than walking around tescos wasting time before I met me mates in the pub, benifits of punting.

lucozing

She obviously has a polish accent ( fuck , I have trouble with a broad west wales accent, ask scarlettjo ) and had to ask a few times to repeat because once in flow you do have to concentrate on what she's saying and don't forget I'd just had the marrow sucked out of my balls ! But she chatted about a lot of things and as I was in no rush I quit enjoyed the extra hour laying with a nice naked young woman, better than walking around tescos wasting time before I met me mates in the pub, benifits of punting.

Gorgeous Alice has stronger polish accent compare to Amy.  But both girls good at what they do thats for sure.   :hi:

np500

Agree about Alice's accent, my sat nav took me to the next street, she had to guide me in ! I had difficulty understanding her with accent and poor reception, got there 5 mins late,  but got there .

lucozing

Oh yeah. The reception at her was very poor.  I had to drive to different street to get better coverage to get the house number.