Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Rose and Lucyxxxxxx duo  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Mcstuff7

Anyone seen these 2 girls?
Would be my first threesome. Fill me in
Any info appreciated

kamu

Links and location might help...?

Offline Mcstuff7

Links and location might help...?
Sorry, my first post.
How do you even link without getting about 10 lines from the url?

They're in Basingstoke anyway

Found them...:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

MrKeen

I have seen Lucy as a solo, will def repeat, just a little far to become regular more the's pity

Offline Danj89

Ive seen a girl who used this profile a while back but i think there is profile swapping going on as the girl i saw is not the ones in the pics and the profile was vicky (External Link/Members Only) hopefully a review will show below by KL.
Regardless most of the group are good looking and if services are on the level of the girl i saw before i would see again.

Offline audio

re these two I was going to book them about a month ago but they said that they were sisters and therefore would not perform on each other it would be 2 girls on me don't know if this helps or not. the sister thing was a bit weird for me as they are from different countries but I think Lucy's profile does say that she is straight and rose is down as bi.

ness4

I did see them together in Basingstoke back in August (been meaning to write a review but not got around to it yet). Both girls were very pretty and had a sense of humour (English wasn't great but understandable) and had it been 2 separate punts would have both been quite good but as a duo/threesome it was lacking something. There was no interaction between them really, no double blow job type thing (and imo that's one of he points of a threesome: to have 2 girls sucking and playing!)
Maybe I got them on a bad day but it was just a bit lacklustre

Offline Mcstuff7

Thanks for the info guys.

Double BJ is exactly what i'm looking for.. may need to have a look elsewhere.
Any suggestions around hampshire?

geekalphabet

I saw these two, and I have seen both individually a couple of times.

Double bj was actually pretty good, owo and cim with all the works......they did a very good service.

They are not sisters lol, but friends, but they wont share condom if you are planning to have sex.

Venue is clean and near the station. The girls are quite fun to chat to, friendly and playful.

I would recommend.

Offline Stiltskin

I've seen Rose and it was nothing special. Her English is good and she has a fit body,  but I didn't really fancy her.  I'm pretty sure I saw her friend on the walk back to the car. If so,  she wasn't really my type either. 

MrKeen

hanks for the info guys.

Double BJ is exactly what i'm looking for.. may need to have a look elsewhere.
Any suggestions around hampshire?

Did you ever find what you were looking for?

WhattheFlip

I saw these two, and I have seen both individually a couple of times.

Double bj was actually pretty good, owo and cim with all the works......they did a very good service.

They are not sisters lol, but friends, but they wont share condom if you are planning to have sex.

Venue is clean and near the station. The girls are quite fun to chat to, friendly and playful.

I would recommend.

Hi Rose! Or is it Lucy? :lol:

Offline Cunning Punt

Seems, going on the above, a review or two would be welcome, given the interest.

I've not seen them and there is absolutely nothing on here, but if you are looking for a genuine threesome in Basingstoke, you may wish to send a message to Randy Roommates - who claim to be bi-sexual - and ask some questions about services.

They say they do 30mins.

WhattheFlip

Seems, going on the above, a review or two would be welcome, given the interest.

I've not seen them and there is absolutely nothing on here, but if you are looking for a genuine threesome in Basingstoke, you may wish to send a message to Randy Roommates - who claim to be bi-sexual - and ask some questions about services.

They say they do 30mins.

Fuck me they look too good to be true! British as well. So tempted, just the cost. A bad punt is one lot of wasted money, a bad Threesome'll cost so much more, not sure I fancy the risk.

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes it's a risk. That's why I pointed the OP to the 30mins option and suggested he email asking about services. An email exchange asking about services may help give an indication whether they are genuine or timewasters.

If l lived near Basingstoke I might risk £150 for 30mins if they gave convincing answers to questions about FK, OWO and interaction.

Offline Stiltskin

A punting contact of mine used to see one of them (randyroommates) a few years ago when she worked on her own, Laura I think. The dark haired one. He said it was a good punt. The other one, the redhead was called Amber, not sure if he ever saw her.

WhattheFlip

Yes it's a risk. That's why I pointed the OP to the 30mins option and suggested he email asking about services. An email exchange asking about services may help give an indication whether they are genuine or timewasters.

If l lived near Basingstoke I might risk £150 for 30mins if they gave convincing answers to questions about FK, OWO and interaction.

Yeah, just don't think I'd be satisfied with a half hour :lol: With two girls I want to do everything to/with both of them, greedy bastard i am.
You would hope that 2 girls who claim to be a bisexual couple, who only do duos, would interact with each other wouldn't you!? It's one of those indictments of the level of scamming twats in this industry that we have to be cynical about it.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 08:33:49 pm by WhattheFlip »

Offline Mcstuff7

They say they do 30mins.

Hmm.. they don't look like my cup of tea unfortunately.

Doesn't have to be in Basingstoke, i'm actually nearer Southampton but prepared to travel a bit for the right punt