Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lingam Massage  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Cityfan1880

Anyone ever had one? Any good?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 03:49:07 pm by Cityfan1880 »

bepi

Is it not just a wank?? Hand Relief??

Offline ComeAgain

Pretty much falls into the FBSM category. Some offer prostate massage, but most just give you a long sensual wank. A decent provider is hard to come by, but I have had a couple of excellent providers in the past.

Offline Poopster

Is it not just a wank?? Hand Relief??

Certain women will chat shit about the ancient art of lingham massage.  If they feel it lift them above other prostitutes, I let them do it.  But yeah, it's a wank. 

That said, all rub n tug merchants are not created equally.  Purely anecdotal but in my experience, weirdly, the pretentious ones who call it a lingham massage have a far greater talent.  Best orgasm I ever had was from a lass in Farnborough who wanked me off better than I ever have. 

Online Masteryoda

And who might they be ?  Comeagain
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 04:26:41 pm by Masteryoda »

Online Masteryoda

Pretty much falls into the FBSM category. Some offer prostate massage, but most just give you a long sensual wank. A decent provider is hard to come by, but I have had a couple of excellent providers in the past.

Can you please share ?  Especially if they're still working

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Quote from: poopy motel link=topic=113201.msg1312956#msg1312956 date=14749897
Best orgasm I ever had was from a lass in Farnborough who wanked me off better than I ever have.
[/quote

:lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol:

Offline MrFox

Highly recommend Kate - EROTIC MASSAGE 4u, can be a bit of a hassle booking, she has limited working days and in high demand.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ComeAgain

And who might they be ?  Comeagain

As referred to in earlier threads, I found Amanda in Edinburgh an excellent  massage with the most explosive endings. She divided opinions on here admittedly, nonetheless unfortunately she isn't working just now. Still looking for someone to better her.

stevo_4004

Yeah pretty much just a glorified wank to be honest! Normally involves a lot of ball rubbing and then a slow build up.

Eroticmassage4u and Laura the nuru both finish their massage with it, I'd recommend both. Erotic normally uses her fake tits as well which is a nice feeling!

Offline sharklaser

Seen her, was a more tantric type experience, probably wouldn't go back though she was a bit moody and no touching and left baggy clothes on, good service though

Offline Jock D

Seen her, was a more tantric type experience, probably wouldn't go back though she was a bit moody and no touching and left baggy clothes on, good service though

Aye, saw Lexi a long time ago now, and her massage and HR are excellent...unfortunately her attitude and demeanor stink...hence I haven't returned.