Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yumi - clapham Junction TOFT  (Read 1460 times)

Offline marlin

I saw the advert for Yumi on acemassage, decided to take a chance

External Link/Members Only

I texted her to ask her rates and whether she did OWO, she confirmed OWO and rates were 70 for half hour and 110 for full hour
Her flat is above a shop on St John's Hill, i felt a bit exposed there and she took her time to buzz me in, The door was stuck so needed a hard push to open

I was met by an attractive woman in her mid thirties I think. Turns out her name is Nana but thats as real as Yumi LOl
She gave me a firm massage , nothing to write home about and the covered oral and sex.
her English was pretty limited but I gathered she was there for a week then I presume she is replaced

I found her facially attractive but boobs though ample were beginning to sag and she had a belly

I would say it was an ok vanilla service, didnt ask about kissing etc because of poor English
All in all it was fairly bland

Offline quakeroat

Were you seen by the girl in the photos or was it a B&S? The girl on the website definitely doesn't look like she's in her 30s  :unknown:

Offline marlin

yes B&S should have said
But as I said, she was attractive (to me in any case)

yumyum3

whether she did OWO, she confirmed OWO and rates were 70 for half hour and 110 for full hour . . . nothing to write home about and the covered oral and sex.
Would you mind clearing this confusing stuff up? Thanks.

Offline worldpunter

This would be a Negative in my book . She confirmed owo then you got OW  .  Bait and switched .   :scare:

Offline quakeroat

yes B&S should have said
But as I said, she was attractive (to me in any case)

Thanks for clearing that up and warning the rest of us. The photos of Yumi did look too good to be true.

Offline marlin

I was kind of expecting B&S - par for the course in these kind of places

On tect she confirmed OWO

In reality it was covered, I couldnt be bothered to ask why etc - waste of time in most cases
I was ok with nice boobs and nipples hence neutral

yumyum3

A bait and switch and she lied about OWO.  :thumbsdown: