Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GreedyGirlAva  (Read 1536 times)

Offline aazbo22

Sooooooo GreedyGirlAva - Im in a bit of a pickle with this girl.

We have Jester who has her as his worst punt - then we have Hotmat with her in his top 10.

2 people who's reviews I respect! So I am very 50/50 and anyone help sway me either way?

My top 3 punts here Scarlett Jo, Olivia Louise and little minx Llanelli.

Avoid at at all costs GreedyGirlAva and her self proclaimed clan....read between the feedback and comments here she's a horrible cunt...
1  -  Busty_Mandy  - 10 / 10 / 8 / 9.2 / 10 - 47.2                              Adultwork UserID : 3328939     
2  -  Naughty Nickii  - 10 / 10 / 9 / 8.4 / 8.5 - 45.9                              Adultwork UserID : 2471531     
3  -  Jessica Diamond xxx - 10 / 10 / 8.8 / 9.2 / 7.6 - 45.6                              Adultwork UserID : 3743512     
4  -  tattoo.sophie22 - 10 / 10 / 8.1 / 7.7 / 6.9 - 42.7                              Adultwork UserID : 3740260     
5  -  Ares - 10 / 10 / 8.8 / 8.4 / 5.2 - 42.4                              External Link/Members Only     
6  -  Gorgeous Alice 198 - 10 / 10 / 6.6 / 7.7 / 6.5 - 40.8                              Adultwork UserID : 3357911     
7  -  Ashlee - 10 / 10 / 7 / 7.8 / 5.8 - 40.6                              Adultwork UserID : 2715825     
8  -  GreedyGirlAva - 8.9 / 9 / 7.9 / 7.7 / 6.1 - 39.6                              Adultwork UserID : 3166676      [/color][/b][/color]
9  -  Japanese Elite Size6 (Miko) - 9 / 10 / 8.8 / 6.7 / 5 - 39.5                              Adultwork UserID : 2393660     
10  -  Carmen - 9 / 8.5 / 9.5 / 7.3 / 5.1 - 39.4                              External Link/Members Only   

Jester269269

This ones a no brainer for me Aaz. But each to their own and everyone has different tastes and points of view. And hotmats review was from June if I remember correctly. Mine was a more recent visit. So perhaps something's changed..

Having read through all her reviews here comprehensively look at the way her attitude is portrayed to those that question her services etc. also she sets herself up on here and been slagging off other SP,s very poor show in my book.

Also extra as in the image had very similar meet as I did..pic included.

Personally I'd rather look at Jessie B following GP,s recent review, petite also but give a knockout performance and well backed by a lot of respected members on here.

Welsh Brunette also offers sterling service.

What ever you choose its your decision and look forward to your review..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline aazbo22

I did see that - but extra was quiet new so I didn't give it the full approval.
At the moment I think I am more on the avoid side of things at the moment.

I know it is different for each individual and I should decide for myself but isn't this what this site is for - help and guidance lol.

I think another issue is i'm down in Pembrokeshire which is a punting ghost time and sometimes lil aazbo rules the roost when I venture east

Offline Hotmat

I did see the average to negative feedback her and I can only say that maybe I had her on a good day... 
I have looked again at my PALS chart and can't say that my (and it is only mine) impressions are wrong.
:unknown:

Online mr big

personally wouldn't touch it she don't do anything for me it is a mixed reviews but if u fancy a bit go for it if it turns out a shit punt let us know and don't go back

Jester269269

Yes it is bleak down there. But you have Charlie DD in Carmarthen not but feedback back looks good.
Swansea only safe punts for me a personal preference would be Welsh Barbie and Raunchy K..

Well Ava sits 8th on mats table

And out of my 16 or so SP,s I've seen both North and here she sits clearly bottom of northern and southern leagues.

Had I been aware of UKP then I wouldn't of booked her for sure!!!

But that's punting Aaz we all different at the end of the day  :D this sites invaluable and can save you both Time and £.

Good luck J

Offline mrdiamond77

I had her on my HL but took her off after reading a couple of negative reviews here and watching that video of her that Hugh posted a short while back.  Not as good looking as her AW pics suggest and don't want to see a girl who's service is hit and miss.  Bound to be a lot of better and more reliable girls in the area.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Aazbo, if you're tastes are varied (as mine are) and you want to go from petite to BBW, have a look at Tasha in Swansea.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bigger than her profile pictures suggest. But fabulous tits, great kisser and a squirter.  :P

At £100/hour good value too

Offline ampersand

I think Tasha looks great, but no OWO, so I'm out. That is a must for me.

Notwithstanding that, I have to say that I am still tempted!

Jester269269

Lola belle neath area then!!! Owo CIM but no swallow.
Very attractive lady... Has lots of ink but I like that 😉

Offline aazbo22

not sure on Tasha myself - im not tempted by a bigger lady I must admit.
I love the idea of tattoos jester

Jester269269

Lola size 12 not sure on height. Be on profile though....
Heavily tattooed and very well presented. Gave very good service...
50 plus Aw feedback and think couple positive reviews here.

Offline aazbo22

sounds good - she is on the hot list. size 12 is the biggest id go I think