Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia @ lush leeds  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Al1245

Thinking of giving Mia a visit at lush Leeds. Wondering if anyone can share any past experiences?

Offline mrfishyfoo

She looks fit as fuck.  :yahoo:

There's not alot of info at the moment about this lass or the agency she works for.

If you do go see her make sure everything, services, is agreed before you hand over the dosh. This particularly applies to how many pops you get. The info on this appears to be conflicting.

Enjoy if you do. :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

External Link/Members Only

Beat me to it MrAK.  :drinks:

Damn she's FAF I am so tempted myself BUT as it's coming up to Tontober I will be abstaining from this one till November.

Offline stevedave

I'm not an agency guy so can't really comment, but are Lush the agency du jour at the moment? Nearly every other post seems to be about Lush or one of the girls they have!

Offline mrfishyfoo

I'm not an agency guy so can't really comment, but are Lush the agency du jour at the moment? Nearly every other post seems to be about Lush or one of the girls they have!

Thing is MrSD that for an agency they are really cheap @ £120ph and that's fascinating for some of us tight Yorkshire folk. Other thing they have is Indian/Pakistani lasses. Umm I like podging an Indian/Pakistani lass but TBH after reading the reports that there currently are I ain't tempted.

Then there's this issue of service with a menu. Can a chap pop more than once in a 1/2 hour booking etc.

I go by the mantra you get what you pay for !!! My money will therefore be spent at IK or Playmates as I would rather spend the extra £30 and be reassured by the knowledge I will get a good service without strings/menus attached to it.

Offline DMZ1001

Still seem to be none the wiser on this girl. I've found myself looking this afternoon and I must say I'm tempted. Think I might have to TOFTT.

Offline Al1245

Go for it and let us know how you got on mate

Offline Al1245

Offline DMZ1001

Any updates on this fella?

Not just yet, my free time hasn't matched up to when she's been working so ended up seeing Jess again (previously reviewed). I'm hoping next week as I have some time off work I'll be able to see her.

ironfist29

Word of warning guys. Shes gained quite abit of weight aince those pics were taken!

Lush Leeds

Word of warning guys. Shes gained quite abit of weight aince those pics were taken!

Hence the new photo shoot last week  :lol:
She still looks well though and her service is on point  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....Shes gained quite abit of weight aince those pics were taken!

That mean you are going to share with us how you know this ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Al1245

Haha please share your experience with the mysterious Mia

Offline Al1245

That's it. I'm going to fuck the life out of this girl.

Let me try to manage a booking. Watch this space.

Emanuelle you have been warned  :D

Rocky Maivia

SD they seem to be very reasonably priced and have some stunners on there list even tho there service as in phone and booking is aweful

gcoley1989

Any reviews yet folks?? Snaps look amazing but above says put on weight!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 02:20:46 am by gcoley1989 »

Lush Leeds

SD they seem to be very reasonably priced and have some stunners on there list even tho there service as in phone and booking is aweful

Seems a little harsh for an agency to be penalised for being a busy agency buddy ? Although admittedly sometimes during particularly busy periods callers may be held in a que, but that just means we are quite busy at that time. The majority of complaints on here with regards to phone and booking service have been made as a result of people trying to call outside of our opening hours. On a normal day to day basis the booking process is quite a simple and seamless affair  :thumbsup: