Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Kimmie - Birmingham Water St  (Read 3196 times)

12 review(s) for Thai Kimmie (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline baseball_99

Trying to keeping this short & sweet as my experience is similar to Ming's and others who have posted.

Kimmie has been on my h/l for a while now and when i saw she had returned to Bham i knew I had to see her.

Rang the maid and insisted it was Kimmie who i wanted to see, I knew what block Kimmie would be in as Katie who i saw last week was moved into the other block. If i was directed to the other block I'd know it was B&S.

Luckily it was the correct appt and was shown into the bigger room with the en-suite and mirrors.

From her a/w pictures to me she looks slightly different, i confirmed with her that she was Kimmie and seeing the tattoo on her right arm confirmed it was her.

Kimmie is tiny , shorter than 5ft and compared to her photos (which are probably photoshopped) she does appear to have put on extra few pounds, dont be alarmed she isn't fat in any way but I had visions of someone who might be 'stick thin'.

Once paper work sorted Kimmie came back in undressed me and started biting and sucking on my nipples, we started kissing, she was soon kissing my neck & ears, as she is a lot smaller than me i thought it would be easier if I was sat on the bed. Sat on the bed I could easily kiss and suck on her nipples as well as rubbing her pussy.

Soon I was laying back on the bed then Kimmie pushed my legs in the air and start to rim me, i've had this before and never really enjoyed it but they way Kimmie was licking my arse was amazing, going in really deep as well as wanking my cock, with my legs in the air she pushed them back down to rest on her shoulders while she continued sucking me off whilst she was lightly fingering my arse.

Now it was turn to to lick her pussy with her legs in the air, whilst licking I gave her a pussy rub and she was ok with me sticking two fingers in her pussy, as i was fingering her i went back to kiss her again and couldnt believe how wet she was getting. I asked if I could finger her arse, the only times i have fingered arses I've had a condom on my finger but Kimmie allowed just to insert my finger, so im fingering her very wet pussy and also fingering her tight arse whilst kissing her.

I ask Kimmie to jump on top, she uses her mouth to put the condom on, gives me a quick suck then she jumps on to start riding me, no lube needed. She squats , rides me up and down, plenty of times she bends over and kisses me , i ask her for reverse cow girl and instead of jumping off and jumping back on she just rotates herself 180 degrees with my cock still inside her, after a short while i switch her into missionary. As i'm trying to bang away in missionary Kimmie starts biting & sucking my nipples, as she is tiny it was a bit of a struggle so i change into doggy.

Doggy was fun whilst sticking my thump up her arse, Kimme was positioning her bum to allow my thumb to go in deeper, we finish by Kimme riding me again this type on the edge of the bed whilst holding her so she doesnt fall off.

Overall verdict, a proper dirty fuck, I dont think there isnt much Kimmie wouldnt do.

Her English is just ok so didnt make to much chat with her at the end, she did say she has recently come back from Thailand and that she doesnt always work. I did mean to ask about her sister and if she would provide a duo with Katie but she jumped off and started clearing up and as I was putting my clothes on she assisted.

Will definitely see again and possibly try anal with her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review baseball.

This girl sounds multi talented.

I must book very soon, if I can get in.

I have a feeling she could be quite busy though.

:thumbsup:

Offline heisenberg.

Going to see one of these Thai girls next week. Which would you rate higher? Katie? Who has had fantastic reviews lately or the Veteren Kimmie?

Undecided on which to see first...

Offline BillyBackDoor

Going to see one of these Thai girls next week. Which would you rate higher? Katie? Who has had fantastic reviews lately or the Veteren Kimmie?

From my experience, which admittedly isn't up to date, I'd say pick the one you prefer the look of.  You'll have a great time with either.

I always found Kimmie to be the quieter of the two.  The first time I met her a few years ago she hardly said two words to me, but still snogged my face off, throated my cock and took it hard up the tradesman's.

Offline baseball_99

Since Katie has been back in Brum I've seen her quite a few times, Kimmie just seen the once.

Although they both to anal i see Katie as a gfe while Kimmie is full on pse.

Both are fit and won't be disappointed with any just think what experience would you like?

Offline Bumbuttass

There may be a third option amongst the Water Street posse... I am short on time at the moment so can't do a full review but there is also Becky to consider

External Link/Members Only

I saw her yesterday and got OWO, DFK, sex in any position you want, tried anal and she was as tight as hell and said it wasn't comfortable for her so abandoned that but she tried to take it so no complaints from me.

A nice slim figure with small but natural tits.. Recommended

EDIT: forgot to mention, her tits on the pictures on the profile must have been photoshopped in as they are not that big to the best of my recollection
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 10:57:52 am by Bumbuttass »

Ming

There may be a third option amongst the Water Street posse... I am short on time at the moment so can't do a full review but there is also Becky to consider

External Link/Members Only

I saw her yesterday and got OWO, DFK, sex in any position you want, tried anal and she was as tight as hell and said it wasn't comfortable for her so abandoned that but she tried to take it so no complaints from me.

A nice slim figure with small but natural tits.. Recommended

EDIT: forgot to mention, her tits on the pictures on the profile must have been photoshopped in as they are not that big to the best of my recollection

Thanks for info BBA, cn I ask how is her oral technique, deep? Also notice that she doesn't have Anal on her likes, maybe it's been taken off since? and finally was rimming involved, if so did you sample? It is on her likes so here's hoping.

Thanks in advance

Ming  :hi:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Thanks for info BBA, cn I ask how is her oral technique, deep? Also notice that she doesn't have Anal on her likes, maybe it's been taken off since? and finally was rimming involved, if so did you sample? It is on her likes so here's hoping.

Thanks in advance

Anal has never been on her list, neither has FK.

Offline baseball_99

Thanks for the heads up on Becky, let's hope Katie and Kimmie are passing on their wisdom to her!

Offline Bumbuttass

Thanks in advance

Oral technique was good, minimal wet wipes used, sloppy and wet, lots of eye contact, only she didn't take the full length.  I double checked if she did anal with the maid and the girl prior to handing the cash over but it may be something new to her as she seemed quite awkward about the whole thing and said it was uncomfortable so I stopped.  FK was full on and quite sensual.  :hi:

Offline baseball_99

Just rang Kimmie's number and was hoping for repeat visit this evening, told by the maid that Kinmie is now on holiday. Anyone else tried??

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review baseball  :hi:

It sounds like you lot have worn her out  :D

Was this a h/h or hour punt?

Offline baseball_99

My punt was an hour.

Normally if I havent seen them before I go for h/h but I knew Kimmie would top notch.

Offline Juankerr

Normally if I havent seen them before I go for h/h but I knew Kimmie would top notch.
Yeah I do the same, thanks for the info  :drinks: