Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxaxxx / Glasgow  (Read 1479 times)

8 review(s) for Roxaxxx (4 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only
30 mins - £50

Was a late evening punt a few months ago,probably about March(ish)

Sent Roxa a text and got a response 5 minutes later with an address to head for in the city centre(not far from St Enoch centre)..

Got to the street and was given buzzer number...knew what to expect when I walked in as I had seen her before..plain looking, short dark hair and comes across as quite quiet and not very forthcoming,although the fact her English isn't very good might contribute to this...

Anyhoo,paperwork out the way and after she managed to get away from looking at her phone,onto the bed for some Dfk to start with...Her Dfk is pretty good with a lot of use of the tongue..Got my clothes off and she then gave me Owo which was fine,followed by 69...Moved onto missionary with plenty more Dfk, then onto doggy..She just didn't seem that enthusiastic when I was suggesting positions,and didn't really say much..

After doggy she got on all fours on the bed facing me as I knelt ,and I came in her mouth,which she spat into a baby wipe..

No shower offered which didn't matter as I was off home afterwards...Got my clothes back on as she was back on her phone texting and looking at texts.

Only went back this time as it was a last minute late on punt,and at £50 it was quite good vfm(£60  now).

Her Dfk is definitely her best attribute..

I won't be back though.

Offline David1970

She used to be called X sexy lady X, but some else is using her name, I did a negative review on her a while ago.

bigbell

she used to be in anniesland, think there were a few polish girls in the same block of flats

english not that good but she was on her fone as soon as the deed was done

Offline Clattypats

She used to be called X sexy lady X, but some else is using her name, I did a negative review on her a while ago.
yeah think I remember that :thumbsup:

she wasn't bad enough to warrant a negative from my bookings with her ,so think a neutral was warranted in this case.

Offline Clattypats

she used to be in anniesland, think there were a few polish girls in the same block of flats

english not that good but she was on her fone as soon as the deed was done
seen her in they flats aswell..Think there may have been two of them at one point.

Offline auldie63

Aye was at the Anniesland place, got the impression several of them were in one flat and they entertained in others on a first come first served basis.

mishmash

seen her in they flats aswell..Think there may have been two of them at one point.

I saw her a few weeks ago so £60. She was a bit bigger than expected but i developed a great rapore with her and had an enjoyable time Parking is easy though they have changed the rules. You now park and pay on exit. Her DFK is more semi DFK  lacking the passion i demand. Her oral is good and she is keen to please A Nice lady. I would have edged on the positive but lower scale .

Offline Harrymetsally

Really can't decide wether to see her or not.  Like the dfk thing and cim...prob available at short notice and the anniesland flat good location. 

Offline perfect 10

Really can't decide wether to see her or not.  Like the dfk thing and cim...prob available at short notice and the anniesland flat good location.
Flat is now at St Enoch