Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Fox  (Read 2207 times)

Offline Saysaysay

Is Emily fox still about? 

External Link/Members Only

There's no recent feedback on AW and the last review on here was February. 

Also, while I'm asking and assuming she's still active, has anyone tried her Nuru Massage? 

Mattyr84

Why wouldn't you just message her direct on aw, is that not the logical thing to do?

Offline Saysaysay

Why wouldn't you just message her direct on aw, is that not the logical thing to do?

Because I wanted to ask the question on here first.  If she isn't active, I'd ask the question and then wait - how long - before I'm allowed to ask on here.  Do you have a full list of the rules that I can borrow since you're the authority? 

If you think it's a dumb question, just tut, roll your eyes (to yourself) and move on.  If you have something useful to add, then I'm all ears. 

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Is Emily fox still about? 

External Link/Members Only

Why would you think she wasn't, she was logged in to AW today.    :unknown:

Offline Saysaysay

Oh yeah, good point.  Never noticed the last logged in bit before.  Thanks. 

I thought it was odd that she didn't seem to have any recent reviews or feedback.  Mainly because she looks really hot, and if she does Nuru I'd have thought she would be popular from the novelty alone. 

fredbassett

1 - Her last review on here was 26th September and prior to that in May - NOT February as you state, Mr. smart arse. All you had to do was click on the box below your post to see the link to them!

Because I wanted to ask the question on here first.  If she isn't active, I'd ask the question and then wait - how long - before I'm allowed to ask on here.  Do you have a full list of the rules that I can borrow since you're the authority? 

If you think it's a dumb question, just tut, roll your eyes (to yourself) and move on.  If you have something useful to add, then I'm all ears.

Offline Saysaysay

1 - Her last review on here was 26th September and prior to that in May - NOT February as you state, Mr. smart arse. All you had to do was click on the box below your post to see the link to them!

If you type Emily Fox into the search box the last review that comes up is from February.  The Link below my post asking the question doesn't appear until after the post is posted, when I'd already searched. 

I've already admitted I didn't see the last logged in bit.  Take it easy!!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you type Emily Fox into the search box the last review that comes up is from February.  The Link below my post asking the question doesn't appear until after the post is posted, when I'd already searched. 

I've already admitted I didn't see the last logged in bit.  Take it easy!!

Type 'Emily Fox' in the search, select 'newest' region 'North East' and number 1 on the list's 21st September 2016.   :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

Now, Now Young Bassett..............I'm away on leave for a long weekend and your straight into my seat "Stealing me Thunder" AGAIN.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

What am I to do with you???  :D :D :D  I'll start writing the 252 charge sheet out shortly  :P :P :P

Keep up the good work Fred......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

SouthernGeordie

Shes still around as I saw her today  - review to come soon

Initial contact through AW but doesn't require booking through there - hence lack of feedback I guess

As I said - review to come - but well worth it IMO :yahoo:

Offline Saysaysay

Good man.  I'll look out for the review. 

Did you just do a normal visit, or have a shot at Nuru massage? 

Offline Saysaysay

Just posted review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113486.0

Just read it.  Definitely going to try it.  I haven't been able to match her availability yet but it looks/sounds like a great time!!

Cheers for the review!   :drinks:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Now, Now Young Bassett..............I'm away on leave for a long weekend and your straight into my seat "Stealing me Thunder" AGAIN.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

What am I to do with you???  :D :D :D  I'll start writing the 252 charge sheet out shortly  :P :P :P

Keep up the good work Fred......... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

:D :D

Made me smile SM
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 08:48:33 pm by FLYING BLUE »