Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole / Mistress Alice - Aberdeen - TOFTT  (Read 2090 times)

1 review(s) for Nicolle31 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sub_marine

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Called yesterday afternoon, she picked up after a few rings, very clear english, obviously been in UK for a while, was told to text in the morning for the address, I had booked 1h of domination for £150

Switched on the punting phone this morning and she had texted me the postcode, near the kingstreet first bus depot

plenty of parking in the side streets, and only a 15min walk from union street

She hid behind the door as expected when opened, but no surprises, it's the same girl as the photos.  Clean and tidy flat on the ground floor, was shown to one of the bedrooms.  I would say her age is either correct or possibly a couple years older.  More of an athletic build than skinny, but i like firmer thighs and ass anyway so all good

She had just returned from edinburgh last night so didnt have her luggaage yet with all of her working gear, but put on a good show none the less, she is a good actress and gave plenty of eye contact when dominating me, wasn't scared to get stuck in, but stayed within my limit of no marking.  Got a little bit of DFK during teasing which is unexpected in a domination meet.  I was offered watersports, but since I hadnt asked prior she would have to prepare, didnt want her to drink a gallon of water there and then so declined on this occasion.

Didnt really get messy, so was offered a "wet one" to clean up which was fine, so didn't see the shower facilities. 

So a positive from me, maybe a bit expensive compared to aileen who was well kitted out with BDSM stuff and £120/h, but once her luggage arrives I'll try again and see how it goes, she has the right attitude which is what counts

Offline mattmugwump

nice one mate - was thinking of TOFTT with her as well... you beat me to it!

Offline Rocknrolla78

Why is the amount of rings on the phone of interest to anyone? 😄

Offline Technicolour_trilby

It isn't really so why bring it up two months later?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 05:30:24 pm by Technicolour_trilby »