Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HOD move to West London  (Read 3583 times)

Offline jichael mackson

Just a heads up, might be convenient for some, just seen that they've moved to West Kensington.
Line up looks poor for this week though imo, nothing tickling my fancy. Hope Amber will show up on rota again soon...

Offline morganstar

Thanks for the heads up.

That's so annoying, they were very conveniently located for me in their Warren Street address.

Which means the options of WG in this area drops dramatically.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline jichael mackson

Yeah, I hear ya... Was handy for me as a plan B when seeing indies in the area

vt

Hope Amber will show up on rota again soon...

I doubt it...looks like Amber/her new employer has registered on here to post this...read & weep!  :cry:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=110374.msg1307992#msg1307992

Backed up by what she writes here...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

Angel looks quite a gal, even if she is a bit on the tall side

will-ow

really?? warren street was so easy to get to for me  :(

Offline Tonyleung

Quick question is HOD the same agency a MKE then? Same girls on a rota at different locations ?

I just check HoD website.

Answer is yes.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 05:35:05 pm by Tonyleung »

vt

Quick question is HOD the same agency a MKE then? Same girls on a rota at different locations ?

I just check HoD website.

Answer is yes.

You answered your own question!  :D

They are owned by the same people, so they share some of the same girls who work at both places, though some only work in MK and some are only available in London.  :hi:

raylondoner

Just a heads up, might be convenient for some, just seen that they've moved to West Kensington.
Line up looks poor for this week though imo, nothing tickling my fancy. Hope Amber will show up on rota again soon...

Lots of quality in my opinion but, if not good enough, wait for the return of Pixie in a week or so, does not come any better at HOD, trust me!  :hi:

Offline davison

Last time I was at Warren (6 weeks or so) a sour old lady was walking out when I was hitting the buzzer.  She stopped dead in her tracks, in the outer doorway, glared at me and said "busy number."  I had to walk around her and I took the stairs instead of the lift.  She just kept looking at me.  Creepy, but a tough old broad.  Put me off my game until Ruby and Nadia got my perspective adjusted. 

Forgot all about it until I read this.  Doubt they would have moved if they didn't have some issues with the neighbors, such a great location.

Offline davison

Lots of quality in my opinion but, if not good enough, wait for the return of Pixie in a week or so, does not come any better at HOD, trust me!  :hi:

Shut the fuck up, she's busy enough.

vt

Last time I was at Warren (6 weeks or so) a sour old lady was walking out when I was hitting the buzzer.  She stopped dead in her tracks, in the outer doorway, glared at me and said "busy number."  I had to walk around her and I took the stairs instead of the lift.  She just kept looking at me.  Creepy, but a tough old broad.  Put me off my game until Ruby and Nadia got my perspective adjusted. 

Forgot all about it until I read this.  Doubt they would have moved if they didn't have some issues with the neighbors, such a great location.

These venues last as long as nosey neighbours don't twig what's going on. When they do, they generally have to move!

raylondoner

Shut the fuck up, she's busy enough.

Perhaps difficult, but try not to be a cunt, that was a public service announcement!  :hi:

yumyum3

Will be interested to hear reports of what the new venue is like. Hoping it is like the old South Kensington place  :)

Offline davison

Really ??  :rolleyes:

No not really. It was an attempt at humour. Pixie is pretty well known.

Offline Stephan200210

I was a (quasi) regular at Warren Street, principally for Jai. I hope she, along with other girls, also is comfortable with the move. I would hate for them to lose girls due to a more inconvenient location.

Has anyone actually BEEN to the new location yet? Good to know where it is - not the actual address, clearly, but maybe closest tube station, what street it is on. Also, how it is kitted out - 3 bedrooms and hopefully more than one shower. Also, if it is discrete.

I also used to go when they were based in a basement flat in Maida Vale. A bit grotty, but was convenient for me. And they had a great girl, Princesex Millie - who sadly is no longer at HOD

Offline Jonestown

The nearest stations have got to be West Kensington & Barons Court, on district line, or Piccadilly line for BC. I like the look of Peace and Apple, but neither are not on the schedule for this week.

Offline BootsnBunches

Anyone been yet? May try Alice tomorrow, although Tina in Victoria is first choice.

Offline beanfarmer05

I'm tempted to go to the new place and see Kim on a day she's working,their twitter pics of her are impressing me.

Depending on what part of west kensington it is in,it could be convenient for me to visit after work.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Will be interested to hear reports of what the new venue is like. Hoping it is like the old South Kensington place  :)

Probably about as much like it as West Kensington is like South Kensington :D

vt

I'm tempted to go to the new place and see Kim on a day she's working,their twitter pics of her are impressing me.

Depending on what part of west kensington it is in,it could be convenient for me to visit after work.

You may be interested in this...  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113386.0

Offline Stephan200210

Just wondering if anyone has been to the HOD new West Kensington location and can give some feedback

Yeboahsleftfoot

Just wondering if anyone has been to the HOD new West Kensington location and can give some feedback

Went yesterday, very close to both West Kensington and West Brompton stations, the flat is in the basement, nowhere near as grand as the old South Kensington venue but the bedroom was decorated in black, brothel chic with a very handy mirror and the punt was great https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113596.0 It's very convenient for me and parking is easy too, may well go back to see the rest of the best of the roster.

Offline Jonestown

2 minutes walk fro West Kensington, 4 minutes from Barons Court, 20 minutes from West Brompton, some nice cafes around for a latte if your early.

It's on a street famous in FBSM for being the home of the once legendary Bing Bing.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:14:56 am by Jonestown »