Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: madelene new town sauna.  (Read 1273 times)

sorcerer1978

Madeleine was one of a couple of new girls on last night(6 in total).fancied the look of the new girl Roxanna but she was booked until after 9 pm and this was just after 7. So as Lexi and Shia were likewise booked virtually solid I took  chance on Madeleine.she is early 20s busty and curvy and wearing the Newtown black dress and holdups ( which I love) ,got chatting and good feeling about her,in room started off with a slow massage which was ok,then owo which she performed well enough. On with the bag and a mix of doggie and her riding me in cowgirl position with me watching her tits bounce had me blow my load .  Another rub and chat and we were done.Nice friendly girl,would see her again ,but next time the new girl Roxanna will be my choice.

Offline bigmike32

Good review what nationality is madeline?

sorcerer1978

She is Romanian,and has a pleasant way about her and not the usual disinterest that is all too familiar with Romanian girls.not my usual pick,but would see her again bigmike

Offline bigmike32

That word puts me off but i am sure i have seen romanians claiming to be estonian lithuanian etc.

Offline Jabba the Slut

Good review .Seems to me that Bss and New town are the most popular Saunas in terms of reviews and girls.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 10:37:29 am by Jabba the Slut »