Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxanna of Newtown Sauna, Edinburgh  (Read 4014 times)

Offline Largs43

Roxanna is a Romanian girl in her 20s with a pretty face, big smile, long dark hair and a great body, built for fun!

She stands about 5'4" tall and is slim but not skinny, with a flat tummy, good-sized natural boobs, a slim waist and a pert bum.

Her English is quite limited though.

Provides OWO and is fairly responsive to RO.

Does not provide DFK or CIM.

I prefer a bit of banter with the Scottish girls at Newtown Sauna (NTS) during a punt, but I'd see her again if I just wanted to finish in the bag.

Offline TKovac

Out of curiosity when did you see her as I was in last month and there seemed to be chat about moving to a covered oral policy.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ruggedscot

moved to covered oral = extra charge for bbbj.... simples ask as soon as in room and terminate if its covered..... soon get the message over.

Offline TKovac

Is that the policy know them £10 extra for owo?  Can't really be arsed to waste a trip if it's not available. Also factoring in another £10 into costs means I might just go elsewhere
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise

Offline Largs43

This was a few days ago, I paid the usual rate, no extra for OWO.

Offline TKovac

sorcerer1978

moved to covered oral = extra charge for bbbj.... simples ask as soon as in room and terminate if its covered..... soon get the message over.
never had a problem in Newtown right up to yesterday when I was in.Was this change in policy you say they have conveyed to you by the Newtown management?

Offline TKovac

Was told by one of the girls that some of the girls (she said foreign girls) had a problem with pre cum.  As such Kenney had said they could choose to do covered oral.  In turn she said that the girls had decided amongst them selves that they would all only offer covered oral. Presumably this would be to stop one girl getting business as she offered owo

colinj

And of course all these girls being good church going Catholics they would all stick to that agreement when they had a customer in the room right.That's a cracking tale but slightly less than believable.I know the guy who runs Newtown and as I said he runs it and not his girls.still if you feel that is the case then vote with your feet and go somewhere else.very simple really.

Offline foreverchanges

And of course all these girls being good church going Catholics they would all stick to that agreement when they had a customer in the room right.That's a cracking tale but slightly less than believable.I know the guy who runs Newtown and as I said he runs it and not his girls.still if you feel that is the case then vote with your feet and go somewhere else.very simple really.

Wouldn't have thought Kenny would let the lasses call the shots . :unknown:

Offline TKovac

Well aren't we the snarly one  :rolleyes:

I didn't say it was a definite I reported what I was told. This is an information sharing site and I was trying to workout if there was now a covered oral policy at nts.  Seems that something maybe changing as one other has
now also found that it's covered oral offered.

Sorcerer1979 who was offering covered oral at nts would be good to start compiling a list.  For reference it was Dionne telling me that it would be covered from the beginning of September (did owo for that meet though)

Sorcerer

sorcerer1978

Well aren't we the snarly one  :rolleyes:

I didn't say it was a definite I reported what I was told. This is an information sharing site and I was trying to workout if there was now a covered oral policy at nts.  Seems that something maybe changing as one other has
now also found that it's covered oral offered.

Sorcerer1979 who was offering covered oral at nts would be good to start compiling a list.  For reference it was Dionne telling me that it would be covered from the beginning of September (did owo for that meet though)i think that maybe you have misunderstood my post,I have always had owo at Newtown sauna including my last visit.it seems as though on your last visit you did too in spite of this lounge revolution by the girls to have it stopped.Maybe try and take things with a pinch of salt and remember that girls will be girls and gossip.it's all good though.

Sorcerer

colinj

Offline nike

I was there yesterday and it was def. OWO.

sorcerer1978