Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paying extra for OWO  (Read 1323 times)

Offline 7iron

I don't understand how this happens. I would have thought the reason for insisting on condom was because of health risks. So these girls who charge extra are willing to take the risk for an extra £20? Or am I missing something? Personally I have never paid it and never will. Also it seems to be a Romanian thing. The biggest percentage of them don't do OWO or charge extra. The Roms I see, will not do it full stop, which I can at least respect.

The more punters pay for these extras, the more of them are going to charge. If punters ask if they do OWO and the say £20, tell them you won't pay for it and call off the meet. They may soon get the message if they are desperate for work. If they flat refuse to do it, then that's up to you how important it is.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 09:56:04 am by 7iron »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

+1

My thoughts exactly.

We'll said Sir!

Offline ruggedscot

Ill ask for it if its extra or denied Ill walk. I also ever ever pay upfront now, been scammed too many times pay up front and they have the power

Offline auldie63

Deal breaker for me. There are plenty of great girls out there who do it as part of their standard service without having to go to one who charges.

Offline 7iron

Deal breaker for me. There are plenty of great girls out there who do it as part of their standard service without having to go to one who charges.
that is my point. Well one of them. The main one being its hardly more difficult to do it without, so why extra money. They either do or they dont, money should not come into it. I understand possibly for anal maybe as there is (or should be) preparation.

The message is if you want OWO, go to a girl who provides it free and blank those who charge extra.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 10:44:29 am by 7iron »

Offline TKovac

I dunno I have a budget in my head for what I want.  I see no difference between a base price plus the extra that costs the same as a girl who provides owo for "free" but with a higher base price.

It's about what you consider a decent price for the services. 

That said as I am a dirty bugger I generally want as many options as possible so generally gravitate towards the girls who just wrap it up in one cost rather than charge extras, for my own ease.  One of the issues I have with saunas and their stratified pricing
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline elihd

I like gfe. In real life would your girlfriend suck your dick with condom on if you just want a bj from her?!? That's the question i always ask myself

bigbell

the ones who do it as standard/with discretion i find are on the 70/80 quid hh, where as the 60 quid hh are trying to make the initial punt cheaper with add ons

but there are still £50 punts that do the lot  :hi:

Offline 7iron

the ones who do it as standard/with discretion i find are on the 70/80 quid hh, where as the 60 quid hh are trying to make the initial punt cheaper with add ons

but there are still £50 punts that do the lot  :hi:
I agree with this. But it all goes back to my original point, why should they charge extra. If they don't do it without as a point of health, fine. But to charge you money to leave it off. They should not be charging extra.

Although I do understand the point someone made they factor the price in when choosing a girl.

Offline willie loman

While in some cases the girl refuses for health reasons, the main objection many of them have is the piss poor hygiene of many of their customers, not accusing anyone on this forum, just making a general point. The only girl who rubbers me up, routinely is maria in london st, and vivienne in Blair st, not that i am remotely bothered, I personally think the girls should have the right to refuse to do owo, if they wish, they will soon find punters visiting the girls who do it, if its a deal breaker.

bigbell

I agree with this. But it all goes back to my original point, why should they charge extra. If they don't do it without as a point of health, fine. But to charge you money to leave it off. They should not be charging extra.

Although I do understand the point someone made they factor the price in when choosing a girl.

a workin girl i know/use :hi:, told me that £60 is her rate,and if she went upto £70 she would lose buisness,, she used to only do i hour bookings at 150 quid all in, but booking were low, but 60 quid hh she can make 2k a week

Firebird

Excellent post, always a good laugh when WG's say things like 'OWO is £20 extra, I value my health'. Well you obviously don't value it that highly if all you're looking for is an extra twenty quid.

I've always fancied having a go on thst English bird Daniella, but I've heard she charges extra for owo, so I've never bothered, if a girl doesn't do owo but looks incredibly hot and provides an excellent service then I'll make an exception but Daniella seems to have relatively mixed reviews.

Offline 7iron

I also reckon there must have been a Romanian government campaign against OWO because most of them are against it!

Offline TKovac

Seems to be their main issue is pre cum.  The number of girls who dislike the fact I leak a bit of pre cum. Honestly get it in your gob.  With a good sloppy blow job you won't notice a little bit of pre cum

That said if you want to do it covered fine you just won't get business from me  :)
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac