Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Goldy - Harrow on the hill  (Read 1948 times)

1 review(s) for Crystal Goldy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

This is the last time I'll ever go to this place; Post code HA1 1LF

Who ever answers the phone just fucks around too much.

They rarely answer the phone and just send out a SMS with the address after the call rings out to answer machine, when they eventually answer the phone the maid/girl fucks around.

I got to the address on time, phoned, I explained I was outside their address for XXpm appointment that I had made 1hr ago with herself  and I asked if the girl was ready for me?

She replied  "you need to find the HSBC/02 shop then call me back"

Again I said "I'm outside now, I've been to your address before I'm a returning customer"

she then said "oh but you didn't make an appointment the the girls busy for more than 1hr, but another girl is free"  :dash:

very annoying - It's the second time I've called the person who answers the phone at that establishment a stupid fucking cunt for mucking me around.

never will I bother with that location again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

ouch.....sorry for the bad experience and thanks for the warning........shame cos she looks tempting but punters time is very valuable so FKK them........ :thumbsdown:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Again I said "I'm outside now, I've been to your address before I'm a returning customer"

she then said "oh but you didn't make an appointment the the girls busy for more than 1hr, but another girl is free"  :dash:

Different EE ... same old shit  :diablo:

Sorry your time was wasted  :thumbsdown:

Offline pisceanuk

Sorry to hear that. She has a pretty face though and love those natural boobs, a bit saggy though.

Offline The_Don

Note old profile for linking reviews

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've punted in every one of the HA-X, post codes.

I know YMMV, with any W/G.

But each time I've been to this location, the experience has been a negative one. A good service with matching attitudes and VFM, is some thing that I've never had at that place. In general the group that operate from the flat, are happy to mess punters around and are total substandard IMO.

The W/G do move around and some pop up with new or swapped profiles, (may be trying to hide negative feedback).  I've seen some in passing at other locations, I've punted at. Even some of the other W/G, at the other locations are a very mixed bunch, IMO.

Some locations (flats or houses I've punted at, around London) I avoid and this flat is one, I've not been there in over 18 months.

Offline shant999

Before i found this forum i punted that girl at the same location. She was a complete waste of time. Lazy with restrictions.
Also in the flesh was much bigger.

Miketyson21

Hi,

Does Tanya work there also...

Slim body but seems to have a pointy jaw face

Offline SamLP

Who ever answers the phone just fucks around too much.

They rarely answer the phone and just send out a SMS with the address after the call rings out to answer machine, when they eventually answer the phone the maid/girl fucks around.

I got to the address on time, phoned, I explained I was outside their address for XXpm appointment that I had made 1hr ago with herself  and I asked if the girl was ready for me?

She replied  "you need to find the HSBC/02 shop then call me back"

very annoying - It's the second time I've called the person who answers the phone at that establishment a stupid fucking cunt for mucking me around.

never will I bother with that location again.

I haven't been to this flat in ages but I'm boycotting this and the other Hungarian establishments that all seem to be linked including the Wembley location. They've really deteriorated over the past year. Lots of fucking about, shit services, bad attitude and a bitch of a maid. I really do hope other punters avoid these establishments and put a dent in their pockets. They're absolute scum.

Taz

Defooo missed a bullet heree pumpss...

..saw this girl about a year ago when she was based in the sainsburys/ walthamstow shithole ( that had a few gd girls) ...she was full of attitude upon arrival and dudt allow me to spark a ciggie to wait whilst she was showering so my bigger head took over and i ended up seeing anothet girl who i knew was the real deal so dnt even worry about your lost time, this girl would made it a waste of money too!

Offline pumps

thanks for the input folks, its true I probably did dodge a bullet, Also in the dons review of her apparently her pussy stank so I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt there. Also its not the first time this place has royally fucked me about and I promised myself then I would avoid this group at all costs...

But that's my biggest weakness you see, I like dogs and I do believe in throwing a dog a bone, So long as it doesn't tell me if it tastes good or not, which is where this ungrateful group falls flat on their faces, I hope they starve.

Offline The_Don

Seen this posted on her feed back  :wackogirl:

Feedback
Only    Member Not Active    26/05/2016 14:36    Seeking Services
     Not worth it, rushed and rude. Made me very uncomfortable. Avoid this one.

Response:    Hello :) why not tell here how mutch kg you are? :) for me not possible come on top like you :) and im rush??? Why finnis 2 time if i rush? And why talk and fun

Hidden Image/Members Only

Picture and profile below

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 02:17:16 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

Offline The_Don

whats she trying to say, the punter was fat?

Sounds like they (who ever replied) is hinting at that.

But the comment about 2 mins, is that a reference to, popped in 2 mins and then she wants to talk for the rest of the time  :wackogirl:

Offline pumps

Sounds like they (who ever replied) is hinting at that.

But the comment about 2 mins, is that a reference to, popped in 2 mins and then she wants to talk for the rest of the time  :wackogirl:

Where's the reference to popping in 2mins? I don't see it

Offline The_Don

Where's the reference to popping in 2mins? I don't see it

Why finnis 2 time if i rush? And why talk and fun

Not sure if she means 2 mins or 2 times

Offline regenmeister

I think she's saying you came two times and so she couldnt have rushed you according to her prossie logic.

Offline pumps

I think she's saying you came two times and so she couldnt have rushed you according to her prossie logic.

I think this is it