Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lauren69247 - Walsall  (Read 1640 times)

2 review(s) for lauren69247 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Chuckman

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Date seen: 24 September 2016

Price: £100 for one hour

Comms: Straightforward. Exchanged a few texts and was given the postcode.

Place: New build area in Walsall. Very quiet and safe. Inside the room had patchwork carpet pieces all over the floor which did the job. Bathroom was clean with the usual array of toiletries on display.

Lauren: Photos are carefully selected and are not recent. The face picture in the gallery is an accurate guide to her looks. Lauren's age on AW is a work of fiction (add on ten years for a more accurate figure). Also have my doubts about her displayed height on AW as am fairly sure it is lower than displayed on AW. Not slim but size has never been an issue for me.

The Booking: After sorting out the money, Lauren started the smoking fetish and I asked for a smoky kiss only to be told she doesn't kiss at all. Well that makes the French kissing segment on her profile a lie. Afterwards she started with the OWO whilst I fondled her boobs and also fingered her and she became wet. The OWO wasn't bad and after a while it was on with the condom and time for sex. Her small size meant that doggy was difficult and gave it a good go while she made the requisite noises. Flipped over to mish for a bit then doggy again before finishing myself off by hand.

There were still 25 minutes left so made small talk. Discovered she's been in the trade for twenty years and works with Lucycumslut69. This still left fifteen minutes so cut my losses and left. Was introduced to Lucycumslut69 on my way out. She is very slim and another whose age on AW is a work of fiction. Would put hers around the same age as Lauren.

Conclusion: Not brilliant. Lauren is not one to drive the appointment forward. She would be fine if you wanted a quickie. Her interpersonal skills are lacking so those who have longer bookings will find that the minutes last like hours. The OWO was the best part of the service, that and leaving.

Would I return? Nope. A poor punt with little to recommend it.

Offline FCB

Thank you for the review

Lauren: Photos are carefully selected and are not recent. The face picture in the gallery is an accurate guide to her looks. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

I've seen both Lauren and Lucy cum slut and I agree shorter bookings are better with them as they don't put much of an effort in

Chuckman

That's the one FCB, thanks for posting it.

Carefully posed with a lot more slap on than I got when I saw her, it gives an idea of what I was presented with. If only she spent as much care and attention to the punting as she did with the pictures then it would of been good.