Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamondintheruff, Nottingham outcall  (Read 5161 times)

23 review(s) for Diamondintheruff xx (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

MrRaunchy

External Link/Members Only

Comms were decent. Vicki didn't answer phone calls except when she was on the way but comms were done through text. Initially was a bit of a pain working out a time which we could both do but eventually arranged for an hour outcall. She was a bit late because she went the wrong way first, thinking I was another client but no problem and she did apologise.

Vicki is physically atttactive. As the neutral review has mentioned, I got a slight cigarette smell but this didn't really bother me to be honest. Sorted out paperwork and started with some kissing before removing her top to reveal her gorgeous tits. Then removed my shirt and Vicki pulled out my cock and started sucking :). I was quick to stop her though as I was too eager to suck on those tits of hers. I also have a bit of a foot fetish which I wanted to try and which Vicki seemed to enjoy. Then I licked her sweet pussy, rimmed her and then fingered her pussy and arse simultaneously while licking her clit, mmm...She then sucked me to completion which I asked to share. At times during the blowjob it felt as though teeth were being used but this may just have been because Vicki was enjoying herself so much and getting too into it! However, as soon as I mentioned it she went gentler. I also would have thought ball licking and sucking would be a given during a blowjob but I had to ask for it. Perhaps not everyone likes it, and this was why. She came 3 times, definitely not fake; body shaking, legs squeezing my head and all. Vicki even showed me her pussy pulsating at one point which was a beautiful sight. She managed to get 3 pops out of me too.

Overall, excellent service. Lovely, friendly, dirty girl who is willing to cater to what you want.

P.S. sorry if this has become too long; my first proper review :)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review thanks matey, my days of 3 pops are further back then I can remember, nowadays 2 pops in a hour and I expect a standing ovation  :lol:

Read good reviews on Vicki but never met her myself is she the one retiring in November or am I thinking of someone else?

MrRaunchy

She was planning to retire in November but now moved it to March 2017.

MrRaunchy

Something, I forgot to add is Vicki has an incredibly tight pussy! :) I struggled to get 2 fingers in!

NottsDB

Think I'm gunna have to give her a go. Sounds like she's a real handful.

rodjaneandfreddy

I have reviewed Vicki before and had a great time with her, seen her again a while ago and can't say I agree with op that she is physically attractive if I'm honest.She is dirty I agree but if it wasn't for the pounding she takes during anal not sure I would see her.

MrRaunchy

I have reviewed Vicki before and had a great time with her, seen her again a while ago and can't say I agree with op that she is physically attractive if I'm honest.She is dirty I agree but if it wasn't for the pounding she takes during anal not sure I would see her.

In your review of Vicki, you said that she is "sexy" and "fit as fuck" yet here you are saying that you can't agree that she is physically attractive; how does that make sense?

Offline RedKettle

In your review of Vicki, you said that she is "sexy" and "fit as fuck" yet here you are saying that you can't agree that she is physically attractive; how does that make sense?

I get what he means - being sexy and being attractive can be different things.  For me attractive is more about her face and sexy and fit as fuck is more about the body.  Obviously I would prefer both to be great but frankly most girls like that don't end up selling their bodies by the hour!!

Attractive and sexy can also be about personality/attitude and again these can be different.  You may find a happy, smiling girl attractive but one who clearly is up for anything sexy.

I look more for attractive (looks and personality) in a OH and sexy in a WG - probably why I get so little sex at home. :(

rodjaneandfreddy

I get what he means - being sexy and being attractive can be different things.  For me attractive is more about her face and sexy and fit as fuck is more about the body.  Obviously I would prefer both to be great but frankly most girls like that don't end up selling their bodies by the hour!!

Attractive and sexy can also be about personality/attitude and again these can be different.  You may find a happy, smiling girl attractive but one who clearly is up for anything sexy.

I look more for attractive (looks and personality) in a OH and sexy in a WG - probably why I get so little sex at home. :(

You have hit the nail on the head there,I found her sexy as she took it up the arse well buy on 2nd visit found her rough looking with a slight fag breath .I have also received an abusive pm on here from her using a fake name that doesn't relate to her working name,  in my eyes posing as a punter.

DITR

Abusive, never. Please screen shot my messages to you.
Critism I am more than willing to accept, received more than enough of that but cohersion .... sorry I'm entitled to investigate that when something doesn't add up.

Ps, only seen you once, so that's a lie isn't it?!

Diamondintheruff on a profile not intended to pose or post as a punter. Just to read reviews from time to time as per nil activity proves.

Summat smells fishy to me

Admin, apologies if this isn't allowed but I've always accepted critism and have praised this site 100%.  I genuinely have reason to believe this SS has been cohersed (bribed) into the untrue post with intent to damage my reputation. I'm not the first girl this SS has lied about. I didn't even know about this random, un-informative and irrelevant post to an initially positive review (which actually included some critism ironically :)) until 4 regular clients of mine messaged me with the same doubts I've highlighted.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 02:33:59 pm by DITR »

Offline RedKettle

Am I missing something here - is this the post that Vicki is complaining about? Does not seem too bad to me?  Who is the SS she refers to?

I am confused, time for a lie down.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Abusive, never. Please screen shot my messages to you.
Critism I am more than willing to accept, received more than enough of that but cohersion .... sorry I'm entitled to investigate that when something doesn't add up.

Ps, only seen you once, so that's a lie isn't it?!

Diamondintheruff on a profile not intended to pose or post as a punter. Just to read reviews from time to time as per nil activity proves.

Summat smells fishy to me

Admin, apologies if this isn't allowed but I've always accepted critism and have praised this site 100%.  I genuinely have reason to believe this SS has been cohersed (bribed) into the untrue post with intent to damage my reputation. I'm not the first girl this SS has lied about. I didn't even know about this random, un-informative and irrelevant post to an initially positive review (which actually included some critism ironically :)) until 4 regular clients of mine messaged me with the same doubts I've highlighted.

Vicki / DITR,

AFAIR, a WG is only allowed ONE profile on here, for posting whatever she wishes to, or to respond to any reviews on her. You are also supposed to use the same nick as your AW profile name, so that members on here are aware of who you are.

I suggest you contact Admin and ask him to delete one of your profiles (I suggest the one in whixh you haven't posted anything) and re-name the above profile as DITR.

DITR

Sorry, Rodjaneandfreddy's little statement 3 days after the thread came to a close. A positive and honest review by a genuine & honest OP initially.

Sorry to confuse. It's Friday after all, sure you've deserved a lie down :)

DITR

This is the only profile, I will change the name. Hoping to never have to gate crash again though. Like I say, I praise this site and promote it all the time.
Have a good weekend guys

DITR xx

Offline RedKettle

Sorry, Rodjaneandfreddy's little statement 3 days after the thread came to a close. A positive and honest review by a genuine & honest OP initially.

Sorry to confuse. It's Friday after all, sure you've deserved a lie down :)

Blimey that is what you have got all bothered about!!  A comment that says he had a great time with you  :crazy:

I appreciate he makes a comment about not that attractive but that is a subjective matter - you need to chill out if you are going to read stuff on here, frankly a number of members have said far worse about me in off topic  :(

DITR

Oh babe, believe me i can handle the critism.

Chav
Fag breath
Gobby
OTT

.... and so on

It's purely because he lied about his second visit, the irrelevance and some information I've been given about the intent.

I'll let you decide for yourselves.
It's not the personal attack on my appearence, it's the reason behind it.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Defintely bye from me, last post.

DITR
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 04:39:48 pm by DITR »

Offline mrfishyfoo

DITR

Fuck me senseless. Looking like that Vikki you can breath fag breath over me all day long.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: YUMMY !!! Fucking YUMMY !!! Think I may have been missing out.

vw

Oh babe, believe me i can handle the critism.

Chav
Fag breath
Gobby
OTT

.... and so on

It's purely because he lied about his second visit, the irrelevance and some information I've been given about the intent.

I'll let you decide for yourselves.
It's not the personal attack on my appearence, it's the reason behind it.

Defintely bye from me, last post.

DITR

Do you have a Legion of knights ?   :D

Offline Roth

Fuck me senseless. Looking like that Vikki you can breath fag breath over me all day long.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: YUMMY !!! Fucking YUMMY !!! Think I may have been missing out.

When's her Bristol tour?  :rose:

DannyJames

Do you have a Legion of knights ?   :D

At least four of them according to an earlier post  :hi:

vw

At least four of them according to an earlier post  :hi:

Well a little birdie tells me there are 5 plastic swords in sherwood

GolfNut

Well a little birdie tells me there are 5 plastic swords in sherwood

Is that a golfing reference by any chance vw?  :P

vw

Is that a golfing reference by any chance vw?  :P

Unless you are confessing to being a knightintheruff.

Bet you spent some time intheruff
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 10:56:56 am by vw »

GolfNut

Unless you are confessing to being a knightintheruff.

Bet you spent some time intheruff

Not guilty your honour  :D

I try and keep on the nicely trimmed stuff. Not a fan of the bushes and foliage.  :lol: :lol:

vw

Not guilty your honour  :D

I try and keep on the nicely trimmed stuff. Not a fan of the bushes and foliage.  :lol: :lol:

You could trim it with your plastic sword  :D

Hear you boys polish your armour after cutting the lawn on Saturdays.   Have fun.   :lol:

Offline cueball

Did somebody mention plastic swords?

My red alert ukp catchphrase warning software sent me a warning

I just pressed the link on my software, not knowing where it would take me and low and behold, it's the em and me old mukker agent g.

Now, where's me brasso pic

GolfNut

Like flies they come a swarming  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

Like flies they come a swarming  :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not my fault agent, it's this new app of mine, it's got a lot to answer for  :lol:

Whilst I'm here though, there does seem to be a decent amount of glinting chest armour and plastic sword wielding on this sherwood trail.

Fear not gilfie ^^^^ this is how I see you

GolfNut

It's not my fault agent, it's this new app of mine, it's got a lot to answer for  :lol:

Whilst I'm here though, there does seem to be a decent amount of glinting chest armour and plastic sword wielding on this sherwood trail.

Fear not gilfie ^^^^ this is how I see you

I think Vicki is perfectly capable of looking after herself in this instance cuey. And the pics she's posted have more than likely turned a few hard nosed punters a teeny bit fluffy  :D .

Offline cueball

I think Vicki is perfectly capable of looking after herself in this instance cuey. And the pics she's posted have more than likely turned a few hard nosed punters a teeny bit fluffy  :D .

Yes, I'm sure you're right and if she gets in a tight spot she's come to the right place.

Ask her if she's podging for a ton during tontober, better coming from you, you're her friend, she might get mad at me :lol:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 01:36:51 pm by cueball »

Offline RedKettle

never seen her and never will.

usually it is WK that starts the problems and the WG is usually just wishing they will stop - in this case it was her complaining, she is coming across as very flaky to get worked up about the comment made.

GolfNut

Ask her if she's podging for a ton during tontober, better coming from you, you're her friend, she might get mad at me :lol:

Never met her and I'm too scared to ask too.  :D

vw

Send your caddy or grow some golf balls

Offline mrfishyfoo

By my reckoning you don't get if you don't ask.  :dash: :dash:

So fuck that for a game of soldiers Golfie. I ain't met her either but that ain't gonna stop me fucking her arse if she'll let me. So I asked  :P and if she does she does  :yahoo: and if she don't she don't. :wackogirl:

"once more unto the arsehole, dear friends, once more" I go ......  :D :D

Offline cueball

By my reckoning you don't get if you don't ask.  :dash: :dash:

Too bloody right there fishy.

Let us know what candii says when you ask about fun for a ton  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Too bloody right there fishy.

Let us know what candii says when you ask about fun for a ton  :hi:

She told me to FUCK OFF !!!

Mardy twat that Candii ain't she.  :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

She told me to FUCK OFF !!!

That's as maybe but what was her answer to tontober?  :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

That's as maybe but what was her answer to tontober?  :sarcastic:

What do you think ?? :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I'll give you a clue.... it started and ended with an F.  :D :D

vw

What do you think ?? :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I'll give you a clue.... it started and ended with an F.  :D :D
Fishypoof  :vomit:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well it's official DITR is playing the tontober game and fuck me is all I can say for that.

A 2 hour filthy as no holes barred fuckfest and all for £200.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

When my legs have stopped shaking I'll write it up. :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Well it's official DITR is playing the tontober game and fuck me is all I can say for that.

A 2 hour filthy as no holes barred fuckfest and all for £200.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

When my legs have stopped shaking I'll write it up. :thumbsup:

Can't wait for this one Fishyfoo.

We'll be able to compare notes later in the week, so I trust there's plenty left for your old buddy golfie  ;)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Can't wait for this one Fishyfoo.

We'll be able to compare notes later in the week, so I trust there's plenty left for your old buddy golfie  ;)

It's been a while since I have had a lass sat on my face in 69 who has let me "fuck" her mouth as hard as what Vicki did for me. She just took it as I thrust at her and TBH I thought she was going to throw up at one stage I was hammering her so hard.

That's after she had spent a good 1/2 hour just full on deep throating me all the way to my balls and I ain't small.

My heads still realing from it.