Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rachel superstar exeter tour  (Read 3637 times)

28 review(s) for rachel-superstar (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Billyreno

External Link/Members Only
Normally go for half hour punts first, and usually do short notice/next day, this was first time i had booked ahead of time ,and only time had to put in a booking on aw(only joined up to do that)
Booked rachel as we were in exeter at same time,she has good reviews and not much else down that way to take my fancy
Normal hotel room clean etc
to be fair i probably "over cooked " myself thinking to much ( she will be this, we will do that)
She has got a good body ,but did'nt do it for me ,i like women with hips tits and arse !
She is more athletic (gymnast / madonna ish) far dues to her everything was pleasent and chatty but i left feeling underwhelmed ,expensive lesson for me
neutral becouse she did nothing wrong and most of the let down was my own doing but i must add i feel she is over rated and over priced
Just my view

pking_paul

She has been one of my potential HL girls for some time, did she seem to enjoy it herself / make an effort OP??

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review Billy. Rachel is another girl I have been looking forward to seeing.  Maybe she will be more my type than yours? :hi:

Offline Roth

Nice looking :rose: but very girl next door. :unknown: Deffo NOT worth £165ph :scare:

Offline Billyreno

To be fair she did make a effort and was pleasent
and as i said i probably went in with high expectations,hope you have better luck !
one mans trash and all that

Steve sutherland

I saw Rachel last year and she was a great punt for me. If I hadn't moved away for work I'd've gone again. Athletic: yes, enthusiastic: defiantly, seemed to really enjoy herself: yes. I need to look at her profile again but she used to have pics in jeans and normal everyday gear that I find a turn on. Woman in the street or in your office sort of feel.

Offline Billyreno

If we all liked the same thing it would be a boring old world
She was "nice" just not me,if it works for you go for it

Belisknor

Met her while she was in Exeter during the summer and really liked her lovely looking girl who provided a very good service would definitely see again but each to there own.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for this, but it is of limited use as a review. We just got that she was pleasant but she didn't really do it for you.  :unknown:

Confirmation of what services you did actually receive would be helpful. At £165ph, I would expect a number of services, delivered with gusto.

Offline DipsyDoodle

I'll help out CP.  I saw her about 18 months ago, well before I joined this site.  Her rates were lower then as I saw her for 90 minutes and fairly certain that I paid £180.  Loads of DFK and she really likes this.  We started snogging standing up and without my knowledge, she had my belt off.  Never felt a thing!

OWO, RO, and rimming on her, which she loves to receive in 69 position.  Covered sex in multiple positions.  I believe her favourite position is you sitting in a hotel chair whilst she pounds away on you from the top.  I read where she did this with another punter.  Enthusiasm was great, sex was full on, but .... like the OP said, I didn't click with her either.

Her organisation skills aren't the best either.  Texted upon arrival at 10.00am and she forgot we had an appointment.  Gave me room number and told to come up.  It was the wrong room number but fortunately nobody was in that room at the time.  Finally got the right room number and arrived.  First thing she did was text another bloke to say she was running late, obviously because she forgot she had an appointment with me.

She did give me £10 back for parking as this was at one of the NEC hotels.

Offline Billyreno

Fair point , yes it is lacking in detail
coming from east end /essex area it's hard to write as i would say as i would sound like a knob
and being new did'nt want to appear a tout or fanboy !
Owo was a little toothy with me ,but i may be being picky everything else was good
main gripes were
1 a good 10-15 mins chatting ,she was summing me up ! fair enough i do look like a boxer ie fucked up nose etc and was in leathers ( gsxr) but if i want to talk that long i'd phone my mum
2 she is not ugly but it's amazing what war paint can do , just my opinion im sure i've been with some dogs in others view, but i think its all about how your feel when you walk out
think she may be off the more "suit" type and i was to "rough" like i said good but not for me

Offline Billyreno

Sorry just noticed i did'nt answer question
owo ,reverse oral ,mish and standing doggy to finish all done in a pleasent and "GFE" fashion as per here profile
just no chemistry,we did'nt click, not her/my type,
As i side note saw a vid on xhamster swear it was english rebecca ( sorry cant find it now must have gone ) and she looked better in vid then pics ( not that she is ugly in pics )
See what i mean about sounding a prat
i think rachel was other way , again not ugly but not for me

Offline Roth

owo ,reverse oral ,mish and standing doggy to finish all done in a pleasent and "GFE" fashion as per here profile
As i side note saw a vid on xhamster swear it was english rebecca ( sorry cant find it now must have gone ) and she looked better in vid then pics ( not that she is ugly in pics )
See what i mean about sounding a prat
i think rachel was other way , again not ugly but not for me

If it's the vid I'm thinking of then did the prossie in it have  tats?  :unknown: If so then it's a good lookalike but not Rebecca. :hi: Rebecca doesn't always take a good pic for some strange reason but she's a good looker in the flesh IMHO. :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks Dipsy.  :hi:

I just wanted to hear what services the OP got because punters' experiences are different and a WG's service can occasionally deteriorate over time.

So thanks Billy for clarifying. Seems an awful lot of money to spend if you don't click.

Offline Billyreno

Cunning punt
no need to thank ,i should have do a better job first time
Did research thought all was good but shit happens ,if you know a secret for "clicking" i'll bottle it and sell it on  :D

Roth
dont know about tats ,she took a load in her mouth and had the best dirty smerk / grin
if its rebecca fair play to her she looked stunning

Offline agent47

Seems like a fair review i just saw her a few days ago for the first time and i wasn't disappointed but i get that she isn't everyone's cup of tea. When she opened the door she had a little school girl outfit on for me :yahoo: and id say she's better looking then her profile suggests.

I don't know if anyone else had the same negatives but i found her blowies to be a bit toothy and when in doggy style i was thumping away like crazy and i felt her bones digging into my pelvis. She does have a cute little arse but it's not much of an impact zone, she also used a lot of oil on my cock which is nice but with a halo on aswell it took away any friction so i struggled finish inside her which meant i just had to keep on railing her like crazy until we were both dripping in sweat ,i think i may have punished her a bit but she seemed to take well . The five pound is just fucking annoying to, i rarely have a fiver so means have to track one down.

Offline JimmySW

she also used a lot of oil on my cock which is nice but with a halo on as well it took away any friction

What's one of those?

Offline Roth

Seems like a fair review i just saw her a few days ago for the first time and i wasn't disappointed but i get that she isn't everyone's cup of tea. When she opened the door she had a little school girl outfit on for me :yahoo: and id say she's better looking then her profile suggests.

I don't know if anyone else had the same negatives but i found her blowies to be a bit toothy and when in doggy style i was thumping away like crazy and i felt her bones digging into my pelvis. She does have a cute little arse but it's not much of an impact zone, she also used a lot of oil on my cock which is nice but with a halo on aswell it took away any friction so i struggled finish inside her which meant i just had to keep on railing her like crazy until we were both dripping in sweat ,i think i may have punished her a bit but she seemed to take well . The five pound is just fucking annoying to, i rarely have a fiver so means have to track one down.

Will you put up a review? :unknown:

kentish74

I saw her once and thought she was great - very lovely and down to earth, but a little bit dirty (in a good way). Had some rimming from her near the start, and her saying later 'shall I lick your arse some more?' still lives with me as an incredibly erotic moment.