Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - Annabellas Milton Keynes  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Jerboa

External Link/Members Only

Last week I was in MK, and did a walk in at Annabellas, picked Lucy, have seen her in the past.

Looks
Dirty 30's blonde Milf, size 10-12, with large 34"GG fake boobs. 700cc??

Services
DFK, OWO, CIM,

The Punt
Paid the £60 and kit off, straight into action, bit of kissing, then I sat on side of the bed and lucy got on her knees beside me, she started sucking me, OWO was very good, this lady has had lots of practice, also happy to lick balls too, Lucy also does CIM, which I didn't partake of this time, but from her technique you can see how good she is at milking cum.

After a good amount of oral and a spot of tit fucking on with a rubber, Lucy mounted me in cowgirl, this is a great position if you're a boob man, to grab hold of her large tits while she rides you, or when she lent forward, and tried to suffocate me, as I gave her a pounding, I hadn't cum in two weeks, so didn't take me long to shoot my load! A bit of clean up, and a chat before time to go.

Conclusion
Lucy is a friendly 30's blonde milf, who knows how to make a fella happy, good attitude and performed well, worth a visit if you fancy a busty blonde who knows how to give a BJ.

Offline Hertsgent

Looks just my type  :thumbsup:

Can you tell me (or point me to the thread)....this is a walk in and pick place, or a pre book the specific girl place?

Thanks

Offline Jerboa

Looks just my type  :thumbsup:

Can you tell me (or point me to the thread)....this is a walk in and pick place, or a pre book the specific girl place?

Thanks

Can be both, on this visit I just walked in, if you call them they give you the address, obviously if there is a certain lady you want you would be better of booking in advance.

Offline Hertsgent

Great thanks Jerboa - I quite fancy a trip based on that, not sure why I didn't realise before but at least I do now  :thumbsup: