Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street walkers in Teeside/Middlesbrough?  (Read 5120 times)

ford45

So yeah like the title says anyone know where i can find street walkers in Teeside/Middlesbrough?

Thanks

Offline OscarC

doriangray

Its been discussed on here many times.

Apparently Union Street and Borough Road in Boro. Yarm Lane in Stockton.

Let us know what you find

ford45

will do! do you the best times to go look for some?

Offline maxxblue

So yeah like the title says anyone know where i can find street walkers in Teeside/Middlesbrough?

Thanks

Why bother? It's far too risky, for example, in terms of being arrested; not knowing who you are picking up, etc.

Using WG's via online ads avoids these pitfalls, as it is not illegal (unlike kerb-crawling), and you can rely on reviews on UKP to decide who to see/not to see (unlike street girls).

Offline MagpieJohn

Why bother? It's far too risky, for example, in terms of being arrested; not knowing who you are picking up, etc.

Using WG's via online ads avoids these pitfalls, as it is not illegal (unlike kerb-crawling), and you can rely on reviews on UKP to decide who to see/not to see (unlike street girls).
Not to mention that street-walkers  are as often as not junkies that as the visible side of the sex industry give it such a bad public image.

ford45

my friend SWIM does enjoy the good line or 2 and enjoys the devious side to the whole street thing. What times the best to find them btw?

ford45

Its been discussed on here many times.

Apparently Union Street and Borough Road in Boro. Yarm Lane in Stockton.

Let us know what you find

Union street was dead but i saw one in-between Borough Road and Linthorpe road who looked flipping scary haha. Hope theres plenty more another day

Offline AgedCases

I always remember a street-walker accosting me on my way to work on Linthorpe Road about 15 years ago.

She looked about 15 years old. Tragic.

delticman

I always remember a street-walker accosting me on my way to work on Linthorpe Road about 15 years ago.

She looked about 15 years old. Tragic.

Slightly off topic, but a similar thing happened to me once when staying in Manchester, had to jump on one of the Metrolink trams to escape her!

Offline Boob_lover98

You just be crazy pal

There used to be loads - "over the border" when I was a kid, little groups of them on about four or five corners - happy days  :thumbsup:

I've picked a couple up years ago, they were all pretty decent actually. Wouldn't dream of it now and wouldn't want to be caught looking either.

Offline shooie

Ford45.
1. Try Teesside instead of Teeside.

2. Enjoy your day in court when you get caught.

fredbassett

I was going to add " Think what you're going to come up with as an excuse when Plod knock on your door to discuss your kerb crawling habits and your wife/partner answers the door to them... ".

Having re-read his posts, I somehow don't think that's likely to be an issue..........

Ford45.
1. Try Teesside instead of Teeside.

2. Enjoy your day in court when you get caught.

Timtom

Why would anyone take the risk is beyond me . For all you know you are actually picking up an undercover policewoman . 

Offline MagpieJohn

Why would anyone take the risk is beyond me . For all you know you are actually picking up an undercover policewoman .
I know in Las Vegas if you ask a girl if she's a cop then a policewoman is legally obliged to say yes but I somehow don't think this would apply on smogside.

Offline dg500

The local paper likes nothing better than naming and shaming kerbcrawlers you be careful out there.....if the police don't get you the girls pimp who'll be hiding round the corner will

paul horse

I got done in Leeds about 20 years ago in a rough area. plain clothes cops pulled me into their car after I left the house she took me to. Got fined about £50 but used another address in court so wife wouldn't find out. Put me off kerb crawling for life.
Now I understand that thee is a street the council and police have approved in Leeds where you can see streetwalkers but just between 7 and midnight. You still get the dregs of life trading there to feed their drug habit. Stay safe and use an agency to be safe.

Offline YoungMackem

I was delivering a parcel on yarm road in Stockton on Monday, minging smack head wifey knocked on the van window asking if I "wanted some company" for £20. She was fucking awful!

Offline Partyguy

I used to kerb crawl back 20 or so years ago isn't something that I'm proud of either.

I did it all over the country, Middlesbrough Luton Northampton Whitechapel Cardiff and Bristol to name a few, I eventually got pulled over in Bristol and given a caution on the side of the road, for months afterwards I noticed police cars following me home as I had to pass through another RLD on my journey home late at night. That's when I switched to agencies.

Wife never found out but it scared the shit out of me a few years back when she went through an enhanced check for her job, one of the questions was about me and if I'd ever had any dealings with the police relating to sexual matters (or words to that effect) I was bricking it for months she'd lose her job if they found out about the caution.

To put it simple it's not worth it and if you do get pulled by the police it will stay with you for years to come.

Offline shooie

I agree with Partyguy.
These days it's not worth it... however, years ago there were some interesting ladies to be found "walking the street" of M'bro.
At one time on almost every corner "over the border" there was a wg waiting for "you". 
Some good, some not so good, and a few who it was best to avoid. 

One name that pops into my mind is "Jo-Jo".. A brassy blonde with a house (now demolished) just off Stockton Rd.. She later moved to somewhere like West Lane.

Offline horny_mark999

Get your self to yarm road few there tonight just popped to the shop there was i lass in  denum overall thing fit as fuck she asked me if i wanted some but said was to busy just watch out for nx car reg narmaly a white ford there plane clothed coppers

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Get your self to yarm road few there tonight just popped to the shop there was i lass in  denum overall thing fit as fuck she asked me if i wanted some but said was to busy just watch out for nx car reg narmaly a white ford there plane clothed coppers

You do realise the op who was asking's been banned don't you and all other posts say it isn't worth the risk.    :hi:

Offline oldfart

If anyone did fancy a streetwalker..
..you could always pop down to leeds where its perfectly legal.

Yarm road has cameras down the street and coppers always there, watching.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 11:10:17 am by oldfart »

godhomer

I very much doubt if they are still there now but i heard that a year or so ago a couple of girls used to approach guys that were shopping on their own as they were putting the shopping in the car and asking if they wanted some fun. Never been there myself so i have no idea if it is true or not.

I did have a great punt in boro back in the 90's when the St Hildas area was where a lot of the working girls could be found and the police were never seen. If i remember right her name was Nikki and she had the best legs i have ever seen and boy she really knew what she was doing.

Offline Manimo

I remember them around the train station about 10yr ago. There was some states there mind. My first experience of paying for sexual services was in the station toilets. Paid £20 to be wanked off in the toilets on her Tits ha.she was a horror as well :D

Offline cl1988

They are still there on union street and Victoria Street in the boro drove through the week about 10ish. No idea on prices didn't stop but there was a few out

Offline Kev3773

They are still there on union street and Victoria Street in the boro drove through the week about 10ish. No idea on prices didn't stop but there was a few out

Careful lads could be plod setting us up  :unknown:  :D

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Why keep this waste of time thread going,   :unknown:   the only ones who were remotely interested in street walking skanks have been banned and can't read it.    :dash: :dash: