Sugar Babies

Author Topic: BELL40 - BRISTOL  (Read 1547 times)

20 review(s) for Bell40 (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ian cognito

External Link/Members Only
I was looking for a short-notice punt to include kissing, OWO and A levels. I wanted somebody slim and enthusiastic, age not too important but under 50 and not too young - I don't worry about shagging someone my own kids' age, but I draw the line at someone young enough to be my granddaughter - so late 20's to late 40's.  Short-listed two in Bristol, Bell and Jessica Diamond - External Link/Members Only.  I've noted recent comments about Bell's facial qualities (or rather lack of), but looking at Jessica's PG, she's not Hollywood film star material either.  Phoned both a couple of times over an hour or so and Bell texted back - so got the job.  No reply from Jessica but, although logged in, she was not showing as available that day anyway.

Punt is rated Positive but not perfect.

Comms:  As I said, a couple of phone calls then text in reply. A few texts either way and we agreed an hour starting 4.30 - I did not want any later because of travelling in and out in rush hour traffic.
Appearance:  Slim, hair dyed auburn, natural boobs - bit saggy but OK for her age which I would put at mid - late 40's.  Face not totally unattractive and she had been sucking mints or used mouthwash to mask any smoker's breath.  Pussy clean shaven and looked good. English is pretty good.
Location:  Clean and modern apartment close to Asda in Bedminster - so no problem parking.But not a good location to be hanging around waiting to be invited in.
The bad bit: I arrived promptly at 4.30 and sent text for exact location - no reply.  Called and sent further text and was leaving when text received 20 mins late.  Went ahead with punt but shortened it to 30 min, which was probably not a bad thing as I's a one-pop only guy.
Service:  Met with an immediate hug and a kiss. Bell is enthusiastic and does give a genuine GFE - lots of kissing and cuddling.  Stripped each other off  and received initial OWO whilst still standing.  Moved to the bed for oral both ways, me fingering pussy and anus on Bell and her giving me prostate massage (fingers covered with condom) and HJ.  Moved on to penetration (covered) in CG, initially pussy then anal, then anal doggy. Finished with OWO and HJ to completion with me fingering her very wet pussy.  Bell cleaned me up with wet wipes, cuddle and chat then shower and dressed. Only afterwards did I pay £60 for a good 30min - so GVFM.
Summary:  Good VFM from slim MILF.  Enthusiastic service and she delivers willingly from her list of likes.  Bell is a good candidate for a reliable regular (so long as she gets her timing right) and would also be a good Plan B if someone more exotic fails on you.  Plus, convenient location for me so I will be returning.

Offline PaintBrush

Good review, as you say, one for the plan B pocket

Offline ian cognito

Just an update - I returned to Bell last week for a second round (30 min again).  Very similar services and experience to previous week except that she was bang on time letting me in and we even overran by about 10 min.  Last time, she had been sucking mints before I arrived but this time there was a pretty strong sense of smoker's breath, so maybe she lit up a ciggie or two whilst waiting for me - previous reviewers have also commented on this.  It did not put me off particularly, although I am a non-smoker; maybe it just reminded me that I was shagging a prostitute and not a girlfriend.  Sometimes, sex can be all the better for being dirty and illicit!

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the update.  I am also a non smoker and don't particularly like the smell so it would clearly bother me more than you. :hi: