Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GypsyGoddess Bath  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Bongo23

I like the look of her:  External Link/Members Only

Anyone any experience?     Odd how the tat on her left side seems to be not there in the dimmer photo.   Over-enthusiastic photoshopping by a beginner maybe?    Three feedbacks, two within 13 minutes of each other....   

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
what the  actual fuck is your problem  :unknown:

i pointed out she shows her veri pic so you know its actually her how the fuck is that knocking the competion

:unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Gigiddy

You tell him Rebecca, some people  :unknown:

Offline Roth

vw

You tell him Rebecca, some people  :unknown:

Fluffy Cockerell.  :bomb:

Anyway Rebecca if you want to be useful can you embed save us from having to click; )  :D :hi:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 08:17:39 pm by vw »

Jessica English

Jessica English

My phone isn't dusty I can take a screen shot and show you all the missed calls I had yesterday when I diverted all my calls to voicemail as I was busy with clients and today I have had lots of missed calls already I have switched it back to voicecalls as I have a client coming and he might ring but I can take another screen shot of that and show you if you wanted?? x

vw

My phone isn't dusty I can take a screen shot and show you all the missed calls I had yesterday when I diverted all my calls to voicemail as I was busy with clients and today I have had lots of missed calls already I have switched it back to voicecalls as I have a client coming and he might ring but I can take another screen shot of that and show you if you wanted?? x

Make sure you blank the numbers out if you are so bored you want to.

Call record screenshots are easy to fake anyway. :D

Offline Brazilian Martian

Make sure you blank the numbers out if you are so bored you want to.

Call record screenshots are easy to fake anyway. :D

Prossie logic  :wackogirl: I find it funny how they are so busy with punters as most of them spend all their time on this forum  :unknown:

vw

I find it funny how they are so busy with punters as most of them spend all their time on this forum  :unknown:

Especially the ones who's best attribute is being English/British and have to put in their names.

Jessica English

I don't spend most of my time on this forum I look at it quickly when I've had a reply to a post I didn't put English next to my name because I think being English is better I did it because I got asked if I was English god knows how many times . I changed it to sexy Jessica 1984 a few days ago but didn't bother having it changed on here as I thought sod it I'm not goin to have it next to my name just because people don't bother to read my profile properly and see that I'm verified and british . In any case there are Brazilian girls who have on their profile that they are 100% brazalian etc etc I doubt they would be accused of thinking Brazilian is better I have a client today at three and another one at seven pm thank you very much and I also take days of as Ii don't like to always be busy with punters .

Jessica English

And that's my last reply to this conversation

Jessica English

I don't spend most of my time on this forum I look at it quickly when I've had a reply to a post I didn't put English next to my name because I think being English is better I did it because I got asked if I was English god knows how many times . I changed it to sexy Jessica 1984 a few days ago but didn't bother having it changed on here as I thought sod it I'm not goin to have it next to my name just because people don't bother to read my profile properly and see that I'm verified and british . In any case there are Brazilian girls who have on their profile that they are 100% brazalian etc etc I doubt they would be accused of thinking Brazilian is better I have a client today at three and another one at seven pm thank you very much and I also take days of as Ii don't like to always be busy with punters .
And they also have Brazilian in front of their name probably because lots of girls pretend to be Brazilian just like lots pretend to be English

vw

Well you must have thought like that to begin with.  Many English girls do it.  I personally  got bored of hearing about it on punts.

Look forward to your response  :sarcastic:

Anyway hope pg didn't use as much photoshop as on orla :vomit: :vomit:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 01:53:17 pm by vw »

Jessica English

My photo isn't photoshoped! I put lots  highlighter on my nose cheeks cupid bow and chin which is why it looks shiny . It is a trick that makeup artists use when people are photographed . I have other photos that aren't by him as well ok and no I don't think like that at all I even mentioned on a thread on uke that the European girls who come over here are very pretty I have never thought that being English was better !! 

Jessica English

My step mother is from Belarus and my poor step brother got crucified in school just for being from another country as did his polish friends . I actually prefer the eu clients in their thirties from Poland and Ukraine as they have tons more respect than the local lads I think it must be in the eastern European culture to be  so nice and respectful . Not saying that all men in their thirties are disrespectful it's just the local chavs around my way. I'm sorry that you've had to hear that on punts I hate it when girls get catty and competitive there are enough clients for everyone and in any case punters like to shop around so it's not really a problem in my opinion .

And they also have Brazilian in front of their name probably because lots of girls pretend to be Brazilian just like lots pretend to be English

It's mostly the EE girls hungarians or Romanians that claim to be either Spanish or Brazilian. Those girls can't pull the wool over most punters eyes with regards to claiming to be English .

My step mother is from Belarus and my poor step brother got crucified in school just for being from another country as did his polish friends . I actually prefer the eu clients in their thirties from Poland and Ukraine as they have tons more respect than the local lads I think it must be in the eastern European culture to be  so nice and respectful . Not saying that all men in their thirties are disrespectful it's just the local chavs around my way. I'm sorry that you've had to hear that on punts I hate it when girls get catty and competitive there are enough clients for everyone and in any case punters like to shop around so it's not really a problem in my opinion .

Then you should not need to worry about the catty prossies competing, as you seem to have the local EE guys that are gentlemen waiting to see you. As you're to good to see the British chav guys in their burberry caps  and stone wash denim jeans.  :dash:

Jessica English

I never said I was to good to see them I'm not up on myself and some girls do put on their profile that they are English then people discover different when they arrive.

Offline Roth

Then you should not need to worry about the catty prossies competing, as you seem to have the local EE guys that are gentlemen waiting to see you. As you're to good to see the British chav guys in their burberry caps  and stone wash denim jeans.  :dash:

Not the sort of punters you wanna be following in on the conveyor belt of
some prossies. :scare:   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not the sort of punters you wanna be following in on the conveyor belt of
some prossies. :scare:   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He could be waiting for the library to open we can't judge him so harshly

Hidden Image/Members Only

Jessica English

If I'm on the laptop I sometimes leave it on I'm not a avid poster on here !

vw

If I'm on the laptop I sometimes leave it on I'm not a avid poster on here !

An avid reader though.  :hi:

Maybe fans of literature by King roth, rudolph and even sir BM.   :lol:

Jessica English

This is a lads site full of stuff that lads write that interests mainly lads  the only two threads I read are the south west and south east and acosionally the off topic thread or whatever it is .

Offline rudolph hucker

An avid reader though.  :hi:

Maybe fans of literature by King roth, rudolph and even sir BM.   :lol:

Please, enlighten me?

Offline Bongo23

Blimey!    What happened to my thread?   Remember?   The one about Gypsy Goddess ?   Amusingly this

And that's my last reply to this conversation

lasted about twelve minutes.   Ho hum. 

Offline rudolph hucker

You're right Bongo, please forgive our rudeness for not addressing your query.
TBH my first impression is one of caution. You're right about the tattoo not being visible, but in the same breath she does look cute.
Feedback is a little suss though. You could TOFFT or just move onto someone else, she's too new to the scene to have form.

It's your call.........

Not much help, I know  :unknown:

Offline Roth

Veri pic hidden now.  :(

She is reviewed positive.  Seems the rival bashing faile

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=113665.0;topicseen

She was very tasty looking in her veri pic so gonna look even better with her
war paint on. :rose: :rose:

poprocker08

A COMPLETE TIMEWASTER

Another one who you message and can't even be bothered to reply!!! Next........

poprocker08

Quite possibly a dusty keyboard..... :rolleyes:

Offline sensualencounter

A COMPLETE TIMEWASTER

Another one who you message and can't even be bothered to reply!!! Next........

And you resurrected a thread that’s over 2 years old to post this  :dash: Great first post!! Let’s hope your future contributions are more useful.

Offline Chatte Noir

And you resurrected a thread that’s over 2 years old to post this  :dash: Great first post!! Let’s hope your future contributions are more useful.

Another nutter broken cover ?