Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai HOT Soda  (Read 2582 times)

Offline SteveT1969

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I don't normally go for Thai girls but I thought she looked stunning. Glad I clicked on the verification first haha. My first return to punting in a while would have put me off for life. :scare:

marco0909

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I don't normally go for Thai girls but I thought she looked stunning. Glad I clicked on the verification first haha. My first return to punting in a while would have put me off for life. :scare:
She's just the boss the one in the verification photo

Offline maxxblue

She's just the boss the one in the verification photo

How do you know this, marco?

marco0909

Cos there was another girl in the photos a while back cos I used her and the verification pic was the same pic . She must be the pimp .

Offline jackaroo2

That makes sense......cos I have seen Soda 3 times and she is stunning.

Offline pearlnecklace

That makes sense......cos I have seen Soda 3 times and she is stunning.

She does look very good, but I have just read your review of her and the consensus of opinion in the comments afterwards is that she is TS. Having been 3 times, what is your view? I am interested in booking her, but not if she is TS

Offline jackaroo2

100% woman and always has been. If anyone says differently they are talking about a different person. If you book her she will wear bra and panties and a negligee (see through). Worth asking to shower with her. You will be allowed to wash her 100% female pussy if you are gentle and so wish.

This is not to say there could have been some b&s inflicted on others, which isn't on, but I challenged one on here to name the floor of the apartment, but had no response, which I thought strange.

If you are not met by a stunning 27 year old Thai lady at the door......walk. It's that simple.

Offline pearlnecklace

100% woman and always has been. If anyone says differently they are talking about a different person. If you book her she will wear bra and panties and a negligee (see through). Worth asking to shower with her. You will be allowed to wash her 100% female pussy if you are gentle and so wish.

This is not to say there could have been some b&s inflicted on others, which isn't on, but I challenged one on here to name the floor of the apartment, but had no response, which I thought strange.

If you are not met by a stunning 27 year old Thai lady at the door......walk. It's that simple.

:thumbsup: Cheers

Offline SteveT1969

Thanks for the info lads, I might have to try now.

carlayersrock

She's transgender

Offline nufc4life

If you read my post on jackaroos original review now I've confirmed that who jackaroo saw is indeed 100% woman and amazing, I was a victim of b&s the first time and almost this time aswell.

Also jackaroo if your saying you challenged me regarding the floor and I didnt reply, I did reply and we came to the conclusion that you saw a real girl and I saw a TS, if it wasnt aimed at me, no worries, carry on  :thumbsup:

Offline Tiger63