Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good girl69 Paisley  (Read 3372 times)

19 review(s) for Good_Girl69 (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline randydandy2013

External Link/Members Only

Plenty of reviews on here regarding Nicky's location and parking. Made booking a few days before by email, phone and text. Nicky is a fairly tall girl and would say that her profile was accurate. Without going into a blow by blow account of my visit here's some of what we got up to. DFK, deep throat, oral, face fucking, CIM, rimming, dirty talk, protected sex, more face fucking, diddy ride and butt plug in her ass but not in that order  :yahoo:. Nicky is a great girl if you are looking for a PSE, very friendly and will return some day soon hopefully.

Offline Clattypats

Yeah ,always have a good bit of filthy fun with Nicky :yahoo:

Easily one of the top girls I've seen and need to get back there soon before she forgets who I am :lol:

How long was your booking randy?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 08:54:37 am by Clattypats »

Offline davxx

Had a hour with Nicky a number of months ago, agree with Clatty she is just into SEX for the full hour you come away with your knees trembling. Would see again  :D

Offline randydandy2013

Yeah ,always have a good bit of filthy fun with Nicky :yahoo:

Easily one of the top girls I've seen and need to get back there soon before she forgets who I am :lol:

How long was your booking randy?

She's one of the filthiest and best girls ive seen also,  booking was for 2 hrs.

Offline Cityfan1880

Does she work from home? Heard her husband is involved in her work and not keen on the idea of a husband being in the other room during punt.

Offline Clattypats

Does she work from home? Heard her husband is involved in her work and not keen on the idea of a husband being in the other room during punt.
Think you heard wrong there Palum..Her hubby has never been there the two times I've been to see her.

Don't think he is involved in her work as an Indy either,unless,as I seen in one review ,there was an mmmf and he was involved..But this was arranged as far as I remember.

Offline emptymybaws

External Link/Members Only

Plenty of reviews on here regarding Nicky's location and parking. Made booking a few days before by email, phone and text. Nicky is a fairly tall girl and would say that her profile was accurate. Without going into a blow by blow account of my visit here's some of what we got up to. DFK, deep throat, oral, face fucking, CIM, rimming, dirty talk, protected sex, more face fucking, diddy ride and butt plug in her ass but not in that order  :yahoo:. Nicky is a great girl if you are looking for a PSE, very friendly and will return some day soon hopefully.

Cracking review Dandy, this type of info is why most folk use this forum  :)

Offline Clattypats

Yeah, the type of info you get when you do a 'review'  :rolleyes:

Instead of criticising other peoples :wacko:

Offline emptymybaws

Yeah, the type of info you get when you do a 'review'  :rolleyes:

Instead of criticising other peoples :wacko:

I have a troll following me about on here  :(

Offline Clattypats

What age are you,twelve  :wacko:

Think you'll find I had a couple of posts on this thread before you came on it trying to be a smart arse  :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, another 2 mins of my life I'll never get back, so adios ,and keep the reviews coming :hi:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Paulm 1972, you heard wrong. Nicky's husband may (or may not) know about her activities, but he certainly is not involved in her dealings. It would be illegal for him to do so; Nicky is very much an independent.
UKpunting is a brilliant resource for punters so long as we stick to telling of our factual experiences rather than repeat incorrect gossip.

Offline draper99

really tempted to arrange a booking with her now!
the reviews on her have been really good and she sounds dirty as fook.

I have been pretty quiet on the punts recently but think i could get right back into it with a visit to her.

laim1690

Paulm 1972, you heard wrong. Nicky's husband may (or may not) know about her activities, but he certainly is not involved in her dealings. It would be illegal for him to do so; Nicky is very much an independent.
UKpunting is a brilliant resource for punters so long as we stick to telling of our factual experiences rather than repeat incorrect gossip.
I mite need my tin hat here

One mite be forgiven for asking the question about the hubby when you look at the titles of the movies on her profile.

(Sucking another mans cock while my hubby films)

(Me being fucked while my hubby films)

just thought id point this out
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 05:30:00 pm by laim1690 »

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
I mite need my tin hat here

One mite be forgiven for asking the question about the hubby when you look at the titles of the movies on her profile.

(Sucking another mans cock while my hubby films)

(Me being fucked while my hubby films)

just thought id point this out

Thought I'd pop on and answer your question .
I am from a swingers back ground and those vid are from a swingers party :)
My husband is not here when I'm meeting.
You can take what you want from that and you can ask the people I meet he has never been in the house on a 1 2 1 meet :)
Hope this answers your question .

Donaldstrue

You can take what you want from that and you can ask the people I meet he has never been in the house on a 1 2 1 meet :)
I can vouch for that

laim1690

Ok thanks for Clearing that up.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 11:53:45 am by laim1690 »

Offline Cityfan1880

So does he just take the dogs for a walk before a client arrives? Not sure how no less than 3 punters could possibly vouch that he isn't there unless they check every room in the house upon arrival.  :unknown:

To the guy who said he's "CERTAINLY NOT" involved in her dealings, I take it you are then?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 02:57:04 pm by Cityfan1880 »

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
So does he just take the dogs for a walk before a client arrives? Not sure how no less than 3 punters could possibly vouch that he isn't there unless they check every room in the house upon arrival.  :unknown:

To the guy who said he's "CERTAINLY NOT" involved in her dealings, I take it you are then?

He works full time so it would be pretty hard for him to be here :)
You can speculate all you like doesn't bother me in the slightest :)

Offline S.X. MacHine

Paulm1972, this site is an invaluable resource for punters such you and me, but only if we stick to reviewing WGs whom we have actually met. This allows us to give an informed opinion; one which may assist others in deciding whether to meet a girl or avoid her.
To engage in tittle-tattle or trade in unfounded rumours about what 'we have heard' is wholly pointless. Nor is it helpful to concoct unsubstantiated theories about husbands (or pimps, or boyfriends) lurking in WGs' flats! Now, if someone has had a bad experience with a 'lurking husband' in the past which has made him paranoid, then I sympathise. I doubt whether many punters give much thought to who else may be on the premises.
Unlike you, I've met Nicky and found her very satisfactory.
I write this acknowledging that you have posted several useful reviews.

Offline Cityfan1880

I was simply making a genuine enquiry about where she works from. If she's married and her husband is involved enough to be filming meets and posting on the other site, I don't see the problem with me coming to the conclusion that he may be in the house during a meet.

The replies stating something as fact and telling me how wrong I am  from people who couldn't possibly know for sure just came across rather white knightish.

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
I was simply making a genuine enquiry about where she works from. If she's married and her husband is involved enough to be filming meets and posting on the other site, I don't see the problem with me coming to the conclusion that he may be in the house during a meet.

The replies stating something as fact and telling me how wrong I am  from people who couldn't possibly know for sure just came across rather white knightish.

You can speculate all you want I have built up a good rep and anyone who knows me will know that my other half isn't in my flat lurking,I'm finding this utterly funny that just because I have a swingers video on AW automatically screams my husband is in the house while I'm meeting.
You of course are entitled to your opinion/conclusion so this will be my last post on the matter .
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Offline draper99

or he might work during her working hours?..just a thought.

lol..some of these threads do go off track on what they are meant to be for.

Offline Clattypats

or he might work during her working hours?..just a thought.

lol..some of these threads do go off track on what they are meant to be for.
This thread has went way off track , unfortunately.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 07:10:01 pm by Clattypats »

Offline randydandy2013

Just to be clear, to there was certainly no sign of anyone else in the flat during my visit.

Offline draper99

Think your review has done it for me...short and straight to the point.
all the specifics i am interested in doing in a booking.

next free time i have its on! :D

laim1690

I don't see what all the fuss is about this had also crossed my mind when I looked at her profile at first.

The girl her self came on and answered.

So why keep going on about it!!!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 01:16:42 pm by laim1690 »