Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent  (Read 7605 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Estoril

External Link/Members Only

Price: £140
Duration: 1hr

Another review for positive Michelle report - will keep this brief.

I've seen Michelle before as part of duo, but wanted to meet her 1 to 1 for first time. 

I had a picture before how the booking would go, by the end it had easily surpassed my expectations. Michelle was fantastic, I had much more fun than the first time I met her. Services were delivered expertly.  We attempted some tie tease along with her normal repertoire of services. She managed to get 3 pops out of me in the hour.  In between rounds we'd cuddle and chat about punting, holidays and life in general.

A friendly WG who provides brilliant service. Easily one of my top punts.

Revisit? Yes.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:11:16 am by Estoril »

Offline dubhcarr

yawn....thanks for the review........

Offline Tony_Red

Including pleasantries, clothes on and off etc. ...i'd guess you would have had 50mins tops. 3 pops in 50mins is impressive brother!

What time was this punt?

Estoril

Afternoon around 4pm. Total time in and out just over an hour.

Offline NIK

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I have notice the £10 ph price rise i wonder if a certain someone told her to raise her rates  :lol: :lol:

sorry could not resist and i think michelle is stunning and worth it btw x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
I have notice the £10 ph price rise i wonder if a certain someone told her to raise her rates  :lol: :lol:

I don't quite understand what You mean. Price is still the same as in January ?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Very unlike JRC not to comment on a thread like this  :unknown:

• Banned
  • Service Provider

• Banned
  • Service Provider
ah ignore me i see your in london so its a different rate  :) :)

Offline Clipit

Is she back in London this week?  I tried to book her ages ago and she didn't know if she'd be in London at the time! Hope so!!!

Online The_Don

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101152.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96985.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98641.0

was 120?

The P/H rate in East London (just off the A406) was £100 IIRC.

Around the time Michelle moved to Birmingham, there were rate changes.

Currently the £140 P/H rates are for London tours and £120 P/H in Brum.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 04:47:45 pm by The_Don »

Offline Jimmyredcab

We now await the naysayers.  :rolleyes:

I doubt that Michelle worries about a handful of trolls.

95 Positive reviews

3 Negative reviews.

95 Positive reviews

3 Negative reviews.

As per usual she has you to publish her review record

vw

95 Positive reviews

3 Negative reviews.

The_Don has more  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline dubhcarr

maybe you'll be bothered to wait the three months to book her?

Offline SamLP

The_Don has more  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :D

OP, do you mind providing more info on which services you received. I've read your previous reviews and they're much more informative than this one. Not really interested in reading about how you cuddled and talked about holidays.

Offline dubhcarr

OP, do you mind providing more info on which services you received. I've read your previous reviews and they're much more informative than this one. Not really interested in reading about how you cuddled and talked about holidays.

+1 too cosy........

Estoril

Sure. DFK, OWO, ball licking, edging. Didnt go for penetration this time. Very vanilla overall, but done very well. 

Sure. DFK, OWO, ball licking, edging. Didnt go for penetration this time. Very vanilla overall, but done very well.

So 140 for a kiss cuddle and oral and a chat  :crazy:

Offline Malvolio

Three pops in an hour with edging?  The OP must have the recovery powers of a teenager.

Type_O_Negative

95 Positive reviews

3 Negative reviews.

It always puts a smile on my face  :D

Offline Cuntminion

So 140 for a kiss cuddle and oral and a chat  :crazy:

If he enjoyed it , tis his money  :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

140 quid now when in London ! She has a market and she exploits it,or them  :sarcastic:, very well,personally considering the limited services she provides and her allegedly fading looks she is really taking the piss!

vw

Three pops in an hour with edging?  The OP must have the recovery powers of a teenager.

Sounds like shit edgeing if you pop 3 times. 

Should just call that wanking not edgeing.

Offline Silver Birch

yawn....thanks for the review........

Do we want punters to review, or not?  :unknown:

I have punted quite a few of the forum darlings but I don't bother to review because a positive review inevitably turns into a negative thread, like this one is predictably becoming  :unknown:

Offline dubhcarr

Do we want punters to review, or not?  :unknown:

I have punted quite a few of the forum darlings but I don't bother to review because a positive review inevitably turns into a negative thread, like this one is predictably becoming  :unknown:

retorical question........but I think the forum has determined what a review should consist of to be helpful...even if a well reviewed darling...especially to know if their service is improving or becomming jaded especially with Sp's who move their fee into the higher PH bracket for the average punter....

comms and ease of booking
venue
girl stats heigine and attitude
services  good/bad

etc

this is 1O1 stuff

this review

yawn!.... :music:

vw

retorical question........but I think the forum has determined what a review should consist of to be helpful...even if a well reviewed darling...especially to know if their service is improving or becomming jaded especially with Sp's who move their fee into the higher PH bracket for the average punter....

comms and ease of booking
venue
girl stats heigine and attitude
services  good/bad

etc

this is 1O1 stuff

this review

yawn!.... :music:

Did you used to post here as quesadilla ?   Similar tone and writing style.    :crazy:

Offline Tony_Red

I do like Michelle, but this sorta review puts me to sleep and makes me not wanna re-book. For 140 I would have edged you to oblivion.

Offline dubhcarr

Did you used to post here as quesadilla ?   Similar tone and writing style.    :crazy:

no sorry........
any resemblence is just unfortunate........
but the serious point is the bollocks comment from previous post...
why do we bother if we don't give an assessment that is factual and credible?
this is a billion sterling industry and these girls get a good living..no problem with that....but some reviews are just worthless IMO and other punters take them seriously as guidence before they spend their hard earned at risk.... :music:

vw

no sorry........
any resemblence is just unfortunate........
but the serious point is the bollocks comment from previous post...
why do we bother if we don't give an assessment that is factual and credible?
this is a billion sterling industry and these girls get a good living..no problem with that....but some reviews are just worthless IMO and other punters take them seriously as guidence before they spend their hard earned at risk.... :music:

Yes i usually point them to this External Link/Members Only

But some fluffies just cannot get over the emotions tof read it.

Very unfortunate to post like him.

Offline dubhcarr

Yes i usually point them to this External Link/Members Only

But some fluffies just cannot get over the emotions tof read it.

Very unfortunate to post like him.

+1.......

Offline punk

140 quid now when in London ! She has a market and she exploits it,or them  :sarcastic:, very well,personally considering the limited services she provides and her allegedly fading looks she is really taking the piss!

Are her looks fading?

Never punted with her.Good luck to her,she has a business plan and a market for what she does and is making the most of it.

Offline claretandblue

Are her looks fading?

Never punted with her.Good luck to her,she has a business plan and a market for what she does and is making the most of it.
Read references that she is carrying a little more timber these days

Offline punk

Read references that she is carrying a little more timber these days

ok.

Offline NIK

Are her looks fading?

Agree. I also have never seen her. Made a booking a few years ago and then decided to cancel mainly because I couldn't be arsed to travel to where she was based at the time when a regular was much nearer. However she was polite and ok about my cancellation.

What I don't understand is the antipathy from a minority towards someone who is evidently a good sp. Fuck knows there are enough bad uns about to direct your ire at.
Also £140 whilst still a lot of money to many (including me!), is actually fuck all in Central London. You won't get any agency girl for that for a start.
I know I will never see Michelle, apart from any other reasons she is always fully booked - I think it is this which pisses people off - but I say good luck to her! :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

Agree. I also have never seen her. Made a booking a few years ago and then decided to cancel mainly because I couldn't be arsed to travel to where she was based at the time when a regular was much nearer. However she was polite and ok about my cancellation.

What I don't understand is the antipathy from a minority towards someone who is evidently a good sp. Fuck knows there are enough bad uns about to direct your ire at.
Also £140 whilst still a lot of money to many (including me!), is actually fuck all in Central London. You won't get any agency girl for that for a start.
I know I will never see Michelle, apart from any other reasons she is always fully booked - I think it is this which pisses people off - but I say good luck to her! :thumbsup:
There are many whores in central London who offer more services than Michelle and are considerably cheaper

I enjoyed my punt with her but if it had cost me 140 notes i would not have considered it vfm, no antipathy from me that is just a fact.

Persie

There are many whores in central London who offer more services than Michelle and are considerably cheaper

I enjoyed my punt with her but if it had cost me 140 notes i would not have considered it vfm, no antipathy from me that is just a fact.

+ 1

Especially after all those awful  posts where she came across as a bell end

Offline dubhcarr

I am afraid you missed the point... this was a yawn review that went somewhere else...

on a previous post where she FKKD a punter around then refused to admit...then arrogantly made statements....I can understand some punters anger as PUNTERS TIME IS VALUABLE also.....

as for the girl..........her track record as a vanilla SP goes before her and I suspect she excels in threesomes which are probably more fun and profitable from past reviews, than seeing YHB 1on1....

as for waiting in line.........some Brits queue.....and some Brits don't...........plenty of sweets etc.. :music:

Offline NIK

+ 1

Especially after all those awful  posts where she came across as a bell end

In most cases that was because some members were deliberately winding her up. I speak as I find and although I haven't seen her I have had a little communication with her on here and I have also usually found her public posts to be well balanced and sensible - at least compared to some prossies.
She is perhaps actually a little too vanilla for my tastes, but the bottom line is she must be doing something right such is her popularity.
I repeat we should not knock good girls without good reason, and most criticisms of Michelle seem to me to be somewhat petty and peevish. There are too few good girls as it is.

Also I know it is equally fashionable to take a pop at Jimmy in some circles and I certainly don't agree with everything he says, but I have great faith in his judgement of prostitutes which so often tallies with my own. At the beginning of the century we were both fortunate to see the same brilliant girl (although I saw her a lot more  :D). Unlike some punters he is not easily pleased and if he reckons Michelle that is good enough for me.

Offline paul_2407

Michelle was friendly enough when I saw her but this forum has a thing for her like no other

Offline Malvolio

I disagree - there was a similar fuss around Sweet & Kinky Nicole when she was posting on here, and the WG formerly known as Lindsey (can't remember her current name) racked up a vast amount of reviews and posts about her in a short space of time.

I rarely look at the review sections for other parts of the country, but there are bound to be equally popular girls there.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Are her looks fading?

yep as mentioned 140 ph is a good rate in london and with 94 positives verses 3 negs shes doing well

:kiss:

Offline claretandblue

yep as mentioned 140 ph is a good rate in london and with 94 positives verses 3 negs shes doing well

A good rate for who exactly? She is over priced considering her limited likes list and I'm not sure why people keep quoting her review count, we can all read!

A good rate for who exactly? She is over priced considering her limited likes list and I'm not sure why people keep quoting her review count, we can all read!

Exactly  :thumbsup:

mash

For those who are happy to pay it? You've made your point (over and over).

This thread reminds me of when Adele raised her prices. I suspect some were just venting cos they couldnt afford it. Adele dropped her rate I assume, due to dusty phone. Michelle seems to be constantly booked at her current rate so I imagine she doesnt give a shit what people say.

Time to move on fellas.

Offline SamLP

Are you JRC in disguise?

She didn't get 94 positives at that rate. She was charging £100 for ages and put her rates up last year to £120 when she left Chingford, and only recently raised them to £140 for her London tours only while still charging a lower rate in Birmigham.

Then there's the disagreement that £140 isn't a good rate, whether it's London or elsewhere.

vw

Time to move on fellas.

That's up to admin, only he decides these matters.  :bomb: