Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla36DD - Leicestershire  (Read 1346 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met this little Columbian firecracker and thought I'd share her with you as she's moving to Notts at the weekend and will be heading back home in November.

Booked half an hour via SMS. She struggles with English so comms were a little bit hit and miss but found her place okay. Terraced house on a quiet street with parking.

Got in and she popped out and I knew I'd struck lucky. She's really petite had a silk dressing gown on over a bra and thong, with her hair tied up. Profile pics are accurate even though photoshopped, but if anything I thought she looked prettier. She had a glint in her eye, and I'd decided on half an hour at £60 before I got there, but very quickly decided that I need an hour at 100 notes instead. So handed that over after I got a very nice tongue flicking welcoming kiss. She went to stash the cash and sat me in a small but adequate bedroom which was nice and clean, and she returned, slipped off her gown and started undressing me, kissing me all over as she did so. Very nice touch and she seemed very willing and enthusiastic.

As she slipped out of her bra I could see her tits are phenomenal.  No word of a lie they're natural, big firm, juicy and felt great.

Her arse is also to die for. Big and firm with a small waist and not much over 5 foot nowt she is very petite and curvy. A very nice tan completes a pretty nice package.

She laid me on my back and gave a nice gentle blow, with tongue up and down to my golfballs, then pushed me back and came up for a really nice stroke and fk. Nice kisser this one and likes to use her tongue. She gave a nice tit wank as she moved up and down very skillfully.

She span round into 69 and sat on my face (very nice pussy) and she sucked and licked as I did too, then she turned around and started to sit on me and I panicked but I hadn't realised she's slipped a condom on with her mouth during the 69. Very good CG ensued. She wrapped her feet inside my thighs and wiggled her amazing posterior.

Several position changes, mish, doggy, prone, spoons and more CG all repeated a few times before I popped in the bag 40 ish minutes into the hour. I'd been close for a while as her pussy was nice, wet and tight.

I was thinking maybe I could go again, but knew it wasn't going to happen so was expecting a bit of a kiss, cuddle and wind down, but she offered me a massage as I'd said it had been a tough week. I'd usually only accept a massage from the Thai girls as they seem to know what they're doing, but I kid you not, this girl gave a very respectable back, shoulder and leg massage. I was very impressed and nicely relaxed. Headed home feeling nicely drained and relaxed.  What a nice way to start the weekend.

Pity she's not going to be around for long. I might try and get back there when she hits Notts this weekend. She's only in Notts for a week so you need to get in quick.

Enjoy!

GN

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Just my type .. Shame as Leicester only 30 mins away but Notts much further..  :dash:

GolfNut

Just my type .. Shame as Leicester only 30 mins away but Notts much further..  :dash:

She's in Leic until Sunday SMBU  :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Feckin hell Golfie she looks FAF.  :yahoo:

Cheers for sharing fella.  :drinks:

GolfNut

Feckin hell Golfie she looks FAF.  :yahoo:

Cheers for sharing fella.  :drinks:

I do owe you one Fishyfoo. Payback time!  :D  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I do owe you one Fishyfoo. Payback time!  :D  :thumbsup:

You owe me fuck all fella.  :drinks: :drinks:

Thing is that I ain't got a chance of podging her as I just don't have the time. Shame.  :dash: :dash:

GolfNut

You owe me fuck all fella.  :drinks: :drinks:

Thing is that I ain't got a chance of podging her as I just don't have the time. Shame.  :dash: :dash:

That's a pity, I reckon she'd give you a good time. Fab tits and arse.

I'll keep looking then matey!  :drinks: