Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Delphine Glasgow tour  (Read 2610 times)

38 review(s) for ExoticDelphine (36 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bigpole

It's high time I started to contribute

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Met Delphine during her recent Glasgow tour for 1hr incall, paid £150.

She was staying in a lovely flat next to Kelvingrove Park. Despite being quite knackered from the night out the day before I managed to arrive early, Delphine wasn't ready yet so she asked me to give her few more mins. Once in she greeted me with a kiss, offered a drink and took me to the bedroom. After taking a quick shower in the ensuite there was more kissing, caressing and fondling, followed by some wonderful OWO. Delphine then asked me to finger her which eventually led to more OWO and then 69. It looked like she came (and she said she did), soon after that I shot my load in her mouth and on her face. She was very eager to initiate round no 2, but after not getting enough sleep the night before I wasn't up for it, so it was just more kissing and talking from then on, basically very relaxed GFE. We got on really well and as we were chatting away I stayed longer than the planned meeting length but eventually got a polite reminder that she needs to prepare for her next appointment.

Summary:
1 pop (but she was up for another one)
Kissing, OWO, fingering, reverse oral, 69
Will I be back? Depends on who else is available when she's back in Glasgow, she is an amazing WG but £150 is a bit steep for an hour.

Offline Clattypats

Nice 1st review of what seems like a popular girl on here :thumbsup:

I was tempted when she was in Glasgow just there,but booked someone else instead which on hindsight was a mistake.. :wacko:

Would probably do the half hour when she's here again.

Offline Santiago

Welcome Bigpole..

Nice review, yip she's on my hotlist

Looks stunning!!

22 positive reviews and no negatives says it all.

:hi:

Offline Oscar13

Great Review and like the Guys say, welcome to UKp. She's on my HL 2. Happy Punting. :D :D

Offline tazman1002001

I known it's an old thread but thought I'd use this glasgow positive reveew to share that Delphine is back in town  :yahoo: here from the yesterday the 3rd to 9th July ..... Bring it on.

It's been a while looking forward to seeing this gorgeous girl again  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Gollygiant

Very sexy lady. I may give up an S.A. girl for a visit here.

mavgoose

£90 h/h !!!!!! ? , that's outside my self imposed limit for a 30 min punt.

Firebird

Gutted that I'm not gonna be able to see her this week. Had an amazing time with her last year; very slow, passionate, sensual GFE kinda punt, lot's of kissing and caressing, my kinda thing  :thumbsup:

Offline nervous1

I saw her last year when I was having a hell of a time feeling anything due to ED issues.  As a result the punt was shit and I never got by the OWO and handjob into CIM.  She was great though.  A very attractive and charming young Arab girl.

Offline Para124

Smoking hot but I'm a bit weary of her this year as I fell ill with tonsilitus shortly after seeing her and it took 4 months to fully recover  :vomit: