Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Malaysia  (Read 4159 times)

Offline jonn

Hi - I saw a good cheapish flight to Kuala Lumpur and booked it - its my first time there so looking for advice. The main place seems to be the Beach Club but am hoping someone has some other areas to explore.
It doesnt look like the best place for mongering but I just fancied a change from thailand - worse case the flights to other asian countries are below 50 quid return   ;)

Offline jonn

Just been checking a few flight options as back up
Jakarta 54  gbp 2 hours
Phnom Penh 63 gbp 1 3/4 hours
phuket 43 gbp 1 1/2 hours
Medan 44 gbp 1 hour
Singapore 33 gbp 1 hour
I am flying with KLM in Nov for sub 400 gbp

Offline peter_bungee

Hey i was in Malaysia earlier this year and visited Beach club numerous times and its the only place to meet freelancers (apart from street walkers who looked std ridden).  The beach club has girls from all nationalities but i found it hard work for the best looking, supply and demand and lots of guys are chasing the best few girls.  They quote you £100-150+ for all night.  Some girls would just ignore me completely early in the night as they know they will get taken, despite me being young and fit!   :cool:

I took a uzbek girl for £60 and she was excellent but little to no english.  Its a good place to hang out and party (amazing view of petronas towers) and girls dont jump on you they wait for u to talk to them, plus drinks are VERY expensive due to high tax so u cant offer to buy girls drinks.

I actually had good luck on dating sites and met some stunning expat girls after they finished work, but it takes time and most wont sleep with u till 2/3rd date

Otherwise u get seedy hotel massage parlours , i visited one of the best ones supposedly (forget name but easy to find) but wasnt impressed all 4/5's

Remember its a muslim country, alcohol is heavily taxed and you cant really approach girls on street.  But i still enjoyed it and is more relaxing and cleaner than manila or thailand as much more developed.  Would return for sure and use dating sites.

Offline jonn

Thanks for the info Ricky

I'm fooked if u struggled and you are 'despite me being young and fit!' lol

I knew alcohol is expensive which is not a major issue as I'm not a huge drinker - as long as the girls don't expect drinks for everyone

I know phone numbers don't mean anything but I've managed to get a few from Badoo - also had a few video calls with them via wechat - we will see. 

I am currently thinking I will stay in Malaysia instead of flying elsewhere - I might fly to Penang or Sarawak and see what they are like cheers  :rolleyes:

Offline malletsmallet

I've just returned from a trip to Malaysia.

Didn't go to beach club myself even though it was near my hotel.
I just asked a bell boy if he knew any girls.
He made a call and a pimp drove up to the hotel carpark with 4 girls with him.

I chose a girl and it was for 1 hour for 250 ringots = £45
Annoying thing was it was 1 hour, 1 shot.
So basically the girl leaves after you've cum just one time.

Later that night, in the shopping district I was offered 1 hour, 1 shot for 100 ringots = £18
I declinded but the girl was willing to come to the hotel with me.
She was decent looking and just propositioned me in the busy street.
Banned reason: Previously banned (nokli)
Banned by:

8rockLanders

Ah, how I miss my time in South East Asia. KL, Singapore and Jakarta. Some of the best and cheapest f*%ks I've had in my punting life. :D

akka76

Malaysia is not the cheapest of places for whoring. Having lived in SE Asia for 8 years (just back now :( ) I'll fill you in on the action.

Clubs - BC; well documented I expect. Hot Viets can be had for 300 Rm all night, and for 150RM you will be getting flippers and chinese mainlanders. A few other clubs there all much of a muchness.

Spas - 160RM++ Look on Sammys for insight into them. Usually decent enough.

Weechat - down load it and scan around. Many a freelancer on there.

google and facebook for "OKT KL". OKTs are basically pimps who will send a train of hookers to your door. First ones are rank, but send them away with a call saying exactly what you want and you will keep sending away the fugly fatties, and you will get it. 100-250 RM ST. One of my top 3 jumps was with a local Malay girl from an OKT.

Craigslist - you put an advert up with picture and you will get freebies. You will get 3-4 replies per day and can chose what you want. Usually tubby chinese malaysians wanting a night in a hotel but its free and they do anything.

Massage (thai) joints are everywhere and they all do extras.

Loads and loads of action to be had there.

Have fun.

Offline jonn

I thought I would do an update on my trip
Kuala Lumpur (or KL) is very western, safe with good transport.
Beer is expensive 4-6 GBP per pint, hotels cheap 3* 25 - 30 GBP, taxis and food very cheap
Most action is in the beach club but I hung out in bukit bintang which is a short strip of around 20 bars most pumping out music or with a band on
Plenty of SW and freelancers hanging around the bars mostly viets,  fillipinas, Thai and African
Wechat also very active with lots of girls making contact and also on badoo but badoo locks me out as it recognises a change in SIM card so I cannot contact a number of girls I had contact with
1st night I went to gypsy bar and a pretty young Viet attaches herself, she wants 140 GBP long time, the bar is loud and her English not great so I just say no thanks but she won't leave me alone. Plenty of girls around so while she in the loo I hook up with a Filipino who has been making eyes and agree long time 60 GBP. She is 30 and ok looking (a 5 or 6 / 10). Hotel is 5 minutes walk and no problem bringing a girl back. We change deal to be 40 GBP for short time as I am knackered after flight. Bbbj and ok fuck
Next night same bar, lots of girls come over but nothing takes my fancy, a Viet comes over and won't leave but she is cute, about 28yo, 7/10, slim and good English, we agree 45 GBP long time she stay till 9am and i walk here back to her place and we chat about vietnam
Lots of massage places around all offering extras but I not try,  a basic massage is 8-10 GBP per hour which seems cheap
I cannot recall the next night lol but I decide to fly to Vietnam the following day so book flight, Malay airlines, 60 GBP return, about 2 hour flight - I will report this later
I return to KL after 5 days in HCMC and I after a bit of research I decide to try a spa which offers a dragon service. After reading reviews on sammyforum I decide to try genesis spa and I explain what I want to the papasan who tells me there are no Chinese girls in yet to offer dragon service and tries to get me to go with other girls. I decline and say I come back in a few hours. When I return I get the choice of 2 girls both pretty and I choose the taller who tells me her name is whisky. The chinese girls are the most expensive at 50 GBP per hour. The spa is nice, the room has shower, futon bed and mirrored ceiling. Shower together then onto an inflatable mattress for B2b then dry off and on to bed. There are 2 containers next to bed containing ice and warm water. She fills her mouth with ice and crushes it a bit and then a covered bj. Great sensation with the ice cubes, 1st time for me and then same with warm water.  She gets on her back but complains I am too big lol and holds her legs together and won't let me try another position 'because of my size' and now she just wants me to finish quickly. So a disappointing end really especially when there is 20 minutes left but she say 1 pop only and then end.
It is early evening when I go to spa so grab food and a few beers in evening, many girls around (Friday night) in fact from too many for the guys around so I was tempted but I am not a young man lol
Overall wir???? Yes for a few days if i got a cheap flight and good flight times but I could not stay for longer

Offline Marmalade

I've never had that much luck in KL or wanted to spend long there, but have travelled by bus between there and Singapore and KL to Thailand, pleasant and cheap. KL has become a major hub in recent years though, competing with BKK and Singapore. You can get flights to most other places in Asia. In addition to places mentioned, don't forget Angeles City ... not my preferred style but as a punting destination it's a phenomenon like no other (fairly sizeable village of nothing girlie bars and places for punters to eat, sleep and talk about pussy. Sort of Patpong on steroids.

JamesFD

It looks like I'm going to be in KL for a few days. Can anyone recommend any reasonable value hotels near the action?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Can someone tell me what is meant by "A Gypsy Bar"?

Please

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

Google not working todaY?  :drinks:

Yes, thank you, Google is just fine and I asked the question on here having first delved into Google.
Turns out that I mis-read the OP's original message and thought that he had said - "A Gypsy bar" hence my question. :hi:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 11:13:08 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Donkey

I return to KL after 5 days in HCMC and I after a bit of research I decide to try a spa which offers a dragon service. After reading reviews on sammyforum I decide to try genesis spa and I explain what I want to the papasan who tells me there are no Chinese girls in yet to offer dragon service and tries to get me to go with other girls. I decline and say I come back in a few hours. When I return I get the choice of 2 girls both pretty and I choose the taller who tells me her name is whisky. The chinese girls are the most expensive at 50 GBP per hour. The spa is nice, the room has shower, futon bed and mirrored ceiling. Shower together then onto an inflatable mattress for B2b then dry off and on to bed. There are 2 containers next to bed containing ice and warm water. She fills her mouth with ice and crushes it a bit and then a covered bj. Great sensation with the ice cubes, 1st time for me and then same with warm water.  She gets on her back but complains I am too big lol and holds her legs together and won't let me try another position 'because of my size' and now she just wants me to finish quickly. So a disappointing end really especially when there is 20 minutes left but she say 1 pop only and then end.
It is early evening when I go to spa so grab food and a few beers in evening, many girls around (Friday night) in fact from too many for the guys around so I was tempted but I am not a young man lol
Overall wir???? Yes for a few days if i got a cheap flight and good flight times but I could not stay for longer

Exact same thing happened to me at genesis spa. Wanted to try the dragon service.. I liked the blowjob with the ice and the hot water but the sex was so bad. She always complained I was big and wanted it over with quickly. And the massage lasted 2 minutes and I was out in 40 minutes. But the Chinese girl was so hot. The best thing was the owner lining up 10 Chinese girls for me to choose one. I even complained to her it's only been 40 minutes give me another massage. She said' you had the massage, you had sex, massage over, please tip me' I just said no not happy

Other than it. In KL I picked up a street worker at bukit bintang who was from Ghana. My first black girl. Paid the equivalent of £25 for half an hour, sex once  and £6 for the hotel room for the 30 minutes.

Also picked up a girl from Vietnam from the beach club. Paid her 300 ringgits for 2 hours. Paid 30 ringits for the room. She left after 90 minutes and sex twice but the sex was great and she was fun.

Also not met anyone in KL who kisses. All who I asked have the same reply 'this for boyfriend/husband only'