Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Lilly & Lacie Grace - Duo appointment hell  (Read 5022 times)

37 review(s) for Sophia_Lily (28 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
5 review(s) for Laciie-grace (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Michaels85

Ok so first review and it's not exactly the one that I wanted to be posting in my opinion.

Decided last night to book a 30 minute duo with Sophia and Lacie, I've seen Sophia before so I knew what to expect, or so I thought. So initial communications are fine arrange meeting for 9pm last night and was given postcode and asked to text for number when I arrived at location.

Arrive at location at 8:55 and text for apartment number as requested and no answer, so I give it 5 minutes and text again but still no response. I think to myself she's probably getting ready and hasn't seen her phone. Time gets to 9:15, which bearing in mind is already half way through the booking and still no reply. So I decide to leave, luckily I was sitting in the car and not looking at all suspicious. Eventually get a text from her at 10pm saying that there had been an accident and her phone had died, which seems a bit unusual as I get this message after saying she had wasted my time.

Appears that she has probably got a better offer and sacked me off without any prior text to say, so long story short waste of almost an hour and a 25 mile round trip, was however offered a discount which will work probably be £10 off which imho is laughable and from reading some post here it's not the first time that she's or TT etc have done this sort of thing.

Offline rthunderbird

Sorry for your bad experience, it is true that Sophia sometimes in the past hasn't been as well organised with time etc. Shame because those two as a duo are fucking monstrously erotic in bed. Welcome to the site, hope to hear more in the future. Here are the links: (You need to post them in reviews; for future reference)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looking4fun

Thanks for the review, no excuse for that! These girls depend on their mobiles for business?Piss poor service  in my opinion.

Offline Saysaysay

Very disappointing.  I haven't had this happen yet in my very short punting career, but it must be so frustrating. 

I was a bit startled when I saw the title though, I thought they'd tied you up and robbed you or something!!   

Offline Mansell

Very disappointing.  I haven't had this happen yet in my very short punting career, but it must be so frustrating. 

I was a bit startled when I saw the title though, I thought they'd tied you up and robbed you or something!!

Not a good experience getting messed about.

But like Saysaysay, I must admit the title made me think something worse had happened.

Shame you haven't joined in the forum a bit more, would be good to have seen some positive reviews which are as helpful as the negatives.

Offline Dwilko

Piss take mate. Some lasses think they're untouchable.

Offline Tiger63

Easy excuse "my phone died"...utter bollocks......so they have 1 phone between them?? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Sophia_Lily

• Service Provider
Been messaged several times about this review now & decided to give my side..

Michael messaged at 8.55... My phone was still on but I hadn't seen the message as my child had a accident so I was in the car driving home.. He then messages at 9.10 saying he was goin to leave a bad review on here & uk e.. My phone died so I didn't reply til 9.30 while driving to the hospital.. As I didn't want to be seen as taking the piss... So yes he was "stood up" due to a family emergency which I explained at 9.30... Also Lacie does not have a work phone as she only works once a week... & yes I offered discount but never said how much... I can't really do much more than apologise which I have.. Would hardly class it as appointment hell. Things happen & my child comes before work!
I have put the messages down below which have the times on & my reply.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Been messaged several times about this review now & decided to give my side..

Michael messaged at 8.55... My phone was still on but I hadn't seen the message as my child had a accident so I was in the car driving home.. He then messages at 9.10 saying he was goin to leave a bad review on here & uk e.. My phone died so I didn't reply til 9.30 while driving to the hospital.. As I didn't want to be seen as taking the piss... So yes he was "stood up" due to a family emergency which I explained at 9.30... Also Lacie does not have a work phone as she only works once a week... & yes I offered discount but never said how much... I can't really do much more than apologise which I have.. Would hardly class it as appointment hell. Things happen & my child comes before work!

Bit of a strange reply    :unknown:   you don't see a message at 8.55 because you're driving home, then your phone dies but comes back to life and you manage to send a text while you're driving to hospital.    :unknown: :unknown: 

Offline Sophia_Lily

• Service Provider
I left about 8.45 .. Phone was stil on but in bag (I'm guessing considering the texts had the time on for then) ... I replied as I was driving to the hospital. (Have a charger in the car) I did tell Michael I was home at the time as I didn't think I would have to point out I was goin to the hospital I thought tellin him my child had a accident was enough. Anyways I'm not saying anything more on the matter, & I have apologised.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I replied as I was driving to the hospital.

No wonder there's accidents, it's not illegal for nothing and you care about your daughter.    :unknown: :unknown:

Offline bobdavid

I had a similar problem to this recently too with Sophia - and a very similar excuse... very sad (and suspicious) that it would happen again.

Offline pbps

Definitely happened to me before with different girl. Also a half hour appointment, its very easy to work out whats going on and the piss poor excuses are just another kick in the teeth. Even though it stinks most people would probably do the same if they could maximise profits.

fredbassett

That is what bothers me. If Sophia_Lily genuinely had to attend to her child, then absolutely she did the right thing, annoying though it was to the OP.

If, however, she made the story up about her child, and instead went with a better offer, then shame on her. Karma is a bitch...... and making up a story about a kid being ill/hurt is dicey ground indeed.

The other point:   They were meeting at a venue at a prescribed time. Sophia couldn't contact the OP as she was driving to see to her child at that time, as she says.   So....where was Lacie???  It was a duo meeting and Sophia tells us Lacie doesn't have a phone? Surely, Lacie would have been at said venue in that case? Just a thought....

In view of her "previous", going by posts on here, she's  definitely one to avoid from my point of view.

I had a similar problem to this recently too with Sophia - and a very similar excuse... very sad (and suspicious) that it would happen again.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 08:36:56 am by fredbassett »

dirtyBoy699

Hi, gentlemen, just had to join to give my say, few weeks ago sophia did the same to me, two hours wasted driving for her not to turn up, she text me later on saying her child had an accident, this is becoming a theme, either she has the most clumsby child or she's a liar, ill let you guys make your choices

Offline billypunter

ive had problems with her several times and the excuses always vary, think she forgets which excuse she has used with whom

Offline threechilliman

IMO if she had an emergency (genuine or a better booking :D ) she should have let you know. No excuse for not doing so really. Phone dies then comes back on? Readers can decide for themselves.

tcm

Looking4fun

I'll be honest I've seen her a few times without any hassle & if what she has said is true then it wouldn't put me off if I wanted to see her again, we all have stuff crop up in our private lives.

Offline bobdavid

IMO, Sophia and Lacie could try to rectify this by offering a free appointment with Michael ... and then asking him to post a new review based on that.

dirtyBoy699

dirtyBoy699

She cancelled one my bookings after a two hour drive claiming shes in hospital with her kid having an accident, either she's a liar or her kid is clumsby, she offered me twenty pound discount but every time I tried to get a booking she would make another excuse not to meet. Avoid her

Offline Tiger63

She cancelled one my bookings after a two hour drive claiming shes in hospital with her kid having an accident, either she's a liar or her kid is clumsby, she offered me twenty pound discount but every time I tried to get a booking she would make another excuse not to meet. Avoid her

Well TBH mate youll not get much sympathy here if you chose not to do a review.
We bang on and on about how important it is

Offline threechilliman

Well TBH mate youll not get much sympathy here if you chose not to do a review.
We bang on and on about how important it is

Agreed. Always worth reviewing where unreliability is concerned, then punters can prepare accordingly. In the NW we have a girl who is a good punt, but reliability is an issue and it has been mentioned numerous times.

tcm

Offline Zooms

Please review even at this late date. It stops others wasting their time and money. And may stop you doing the same.   :thumbsup:

Offline ohfook1t

If she could text when driving to hospital, then why couldn't she text when on way home at 8.45 as she said she had charger in car. Tori t done a similar thing you me a couple of years ago. Says she had to go home in an emergency... even though her car was still outside