Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantalising Tanya  (Read 18100 times)

1 review(s) for Tantalising_Tanya (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Lz-129

My 1st review!  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just spent 1/2 an hour with this stunning young lady and boy was it worth it
As I am new to this I haven't got too much to judge on but reading reviews on here gave me a good idea as to what to expect so Tanya is my benchmark and the bar IMO is set high

Her place was easy to find just off the motorway and very soon I was at the house and the door opened as I walked up the drive
Hiding behind the door was Tanya wearing a stunning blue basque and stockings, she has a gorgeous tanned petite body which I was soon following up the stairs, with my tongue hanging out and my nose only a few inches away from her beautiful arse 

After parting with my hard earned it was down to business with some DFK and her slowly undressing me
We them moved to the bed where there was more DFK before I plucked the courage to remove her knickers only to be confronted by the most stunning fanny I've ever clocked

And that's where I stayed for what seemed like ages (10 mins at least) with my face firmly embedded in her cunt! It tasted wonderful I almost forgot where I was!

Eventually it was my turn and she got to work on my cock before I asked her for a 69 and it wasnt long after that I exploded in her mouth

All in all a thoroughly enjoyable meeting and one I fully intend to return too in the very near future :)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 08:59:59 pm by Lz-129 »

tda666

Her duo partner 'posh Amelia' looks very tidy..... have you got that one booked up next !

Lz-129

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not yet but she looks fuking hot... Definitely one for the future

Offline Stiltskin

Nice to see a report on Tanya. She's on my Welsh hotlist for the rare occasion that I get down that way and just off the motorway too :)

Offline Daffodil

She used to duo with a girl called Tara (or maybe Cara). Did anybody ever see her? It was brief and whenever I've asked Tanya about it I get no response.

She was hot, you see.

Offline PuntingPete

She used to duo with a girl called Tara (or maybe Cara). Did anybody ever see her? It was brief and whenever I've asked Tanya about it I get no response.

She was hot, you see.

Think it was Tara, she used to have photos of her in her gallery (smallish girl very blonde hair?).

Tanya seems to go through duo partners at a rapid pace, Tara, Sophie (yes THE Sophie from Brizzle), Hannah Jane and currently posh Amelia.

I've not had a duo with her though not at £300 PH, that's like 6 months mortgage payments in Newport  :sarcastic:

Offline fisherofsouls

I went to a party at her house in Newport, when she was working with Naughty Girl Soph. She was a bit of a miserable cow tbh and I certainly wouldn't pay to see her on a 1:1. Punting Pete was at the same party - he might want to give his opinion ?

Offline PuntingPete

I went to a party at her house in Newport, when she was working with Naughty Girl Soph. She was a bit of a miserable cow tbh and I certainly wouldn't pay to see her on a 1:1. Punting Pete was at the same party - he might want to give his opinion ?

Yeah I know what you mean, I had previously seen her on her own & she was fine. All in all a good punt but I wouldn't say we clicked and I haven't been back.  :hi:

Lz-129

Yeah I know what you mean, I had previously seen her on her own & she was fine. All in all a good punt but I wouldn't say we clicked and I haven't been back.  :hi:

this is kinda interesting, maybe shes upped her game a bit or maybe its cos i dont know what else is out there

i thought we had clicked but i may be reading the situation wrong, ill find out soon hopefully

Offline PuntingPete

this is kinda interesting, maybe shes upped her game a bit or maybe its cos i dont know what else is out there

i thought we had clicked but i may be reading the situation wrong, ill find out soon hopefully

Just because we didn't click doesn't mean that you didn't click with her. You obviously had a good time, good luck to you I hope your next visit is just as fruitful. :hi:

Lz-129

Lz-129

doesn't mean that you didn't click with her.

It would seem we didnt  :(

Big Red Gate

We've met before, she was really nice company and had a great time with her.

Lz-129

It would seem we didnt  :(

I'd forgotten I wrote this, my fault doh!

Lz-129

Just got back from another meeting with Tanya, earlier I had rang her up with a request of just black g-string and bra and some sexy shoes, I was dying to see those legs in the flesh so to speak, but I wasn't prepared for what confronted me!
As I walked up the drive (just as I have done before) the door opened up and this gorgeous bronzed leg came out and wrapped itself around the door....I was fukin gobsmacked!
The meeting just got better and better after that that eventually ended up with me filming her as I covered her face with my cum!
She certainly seemed to enjoy it and I sure as hell did!
A fukin great punt! And a very happy chappy :)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 07:42:05 pm by Lz-129 »

tda666

After filming this punt I assume it will not end up being a blur ? ..... Unlike her with jizz in her eyes I expect everything is a blur !!

Lz-129

After filming this punt I assume it will not end up being a blur ? ..... Unlike her with jizz in her eyes I expect everything is a blur !!

Just watched it over again, Spielberg I am not but its kinda weird to see ya own willy on video making a right sticky mess, something I'd never thought I'd do :)
good though, very bloody good!

Jerico

Was working down in Swansea last week and stopped to see Tanya on the way down as she had been recommended by another wg. 

Blown away. Lovely girl, beautiful body and just made me very welcome.

Stopped in the way back too.  Just surprised there isn't more written about her on here.

Offline wholuvsubaby

She may be v good but her rates are very high.

I have had many fabulous experiences  in the north west with stunning chicks at half her rate and they have been filthy with no extras. Does she move on her rates at all?

Offline PuntingPete

She may be v good but her rates are very high.

I have had many fabulous experiences  in the north west with stunning chicks at half her rate and they have been filthy with no extras. Does she move on her rates at all?

Agreed! - £100 for 30 mins & £170 is not realistic these days IMO. Although she does seem to get the punters in so it seems to work for her.

Offline ampersand

Agreed! - £100 for 30 mins & £170 is not realistic these days IMO. Although she does seem to get the punters in so it seems to work for her.
She does shit Cadburys though .................

Offline biker-boy

She used to work at The Garage in Newport a couple of years ago. Sensible prices then!

Offline PuntingPete

She does shit Cadburys though .................

Sorry you've lost me there  :unknown:

SirFrank

Yeah have to agree with the above posts. I've fancied meeting her but think her prices are too high

Offline Daffodil

I've met her, but can't remember the price. I filmed also which makes £100 for half hour more appealing.

I didn't have the best experience though. I found her to make too many fake noises, clock-watched, and hurried me a little towards the end even though I had plenty of time left. Probably a neutral overall.

Offline biker-boy

My memory banks are generally jaded nowadays but I'm fairly sure she was £70/hour. Inflation rate's a bugger in Newport! Hey ho!

Offline ampersand

Sorry you've lost me there  :unknown:
............. she thinks her shit smells of chocolates .............. :hi:

Offline PuntingPete

............. she thinks her shit smells of chocolates .............. :hi:

Ah thank you

My memory banks are generally jaded nowadays but I'm fairly sure she was £70/hour. Inflation rate's a bugger in Newport! Hey ho!

Indeed, it's not that long ago that she was £70 for 30 mins & £130PH

Offline wholuvsubaby

Going to contact her and see if I can get her to agree to something more reasonable!

Will report back

Offline Daffodil

Going to contact her and see if I can get her to agree to something more reasonable!

Will report back

Good luck.

We're often told prossies will take great offence to this question...funny how many of them go on to bid at reduced rates on reverse bookings  :rolleyes:

ynotme

I saw her a few years back and thought she was fantastic. Really friendly, chatty and very attractivebut her prices now are ridiculous which is a real pity as was intending to see when in Newport next week.
Any suggestions as an alternative?  A girl offering car sex would be good but not essential.
Thanks.

SirFrank

I went to Newport once on a stag do. What a shithole. Only time in my life I thought I was going to be stabbed. She must think she lives in London charging them prices

Nickname

I have just found this, having read another thread about her.

She sadly cancelled our booking recently and she is not replying to text messages at the moment, has anybody had the pleasure of seeing her of late?

SirFrank

I have just found this, having read another thread about her.

She sadly cancelled our booking recently and she is not replying to text messages at the moment, has anybody had the pleasure of seeing her of late?

Not for £180 an hour that's insane for south east wales

GeeWiz

My theory is she spends a lot of time in the Celtic Manor.

Offline PuntingPete

My theory is she spends a lot of time in the Celtic Manor.
What doing?  :unknown:

Offline jawill

Newport is an absolute toilet of a place! They are hosting the NATO summit in the Celtic manor there as they know no fuckingterrorists would go near the city.... Nothing worth blowing up.

Anyway, not seen Tanya but I've seen Hannah Jane who works with her sometimes. Hannah is bloody gorgeous. Lives up in Tredegar if I remember correctly and does in calls at her home. Which is equally as nice as her.  I remember when Tanya was doing duo's with Soph and I was told the reason Tanya want happy wad because she had found out all about Soph's antics, in particular TommyZoo and stopped working with her due to these concerns, primarily health concerns I think....which I think given Sophies antics at that time ( shit eating, dogging, being with a guy who drinks cum out of condoms in a gay club ) was fair enough......

Offline ampersand

I agree, Hannah Jane looks absolutely gorgeous.  I have never seen her, as 200 notes an hour is far more than i can afford, or am prepared to pay.  If she works from Tredegar,  it is incredible that she gets 200 an hour.  Having said that, maybe that is the reason Tanya charges so much.  From the pics only, I can understand why someone might pay 200 for Hannah Jane, but Tanya doesn't look to be in the same class.

Has anyone ever seen Hannah Jane? I don't think I have ever seen anything about her on here.

P.S. Why does my bloody phone keep substituting Hangar for Hannah? Very annoying.

Offline jawill

Yeah I don't think I've seen reviews on here.

I've seen her twice, before I joined this site, both visits were excellent. She really is sexy as hell.... Don't think she was charging 200 quid tho as I probably wouldn't have seen her. 

Offline PuntingPete

I've had Hannah in my hotlist for ages, she does look great but at £200PH in my hotlist is as near as she'll get to me  :thumbsdown:

Offline ampersand

Maybe we should organise a petition for her to reduce her rate - we could offer 10 guaranteed clients for the price 6 or 7.

GeeWiz

What doing?  :unknown:

Entertaining out-of-town businessmen - she states in her profile how close she is to the Celtic Manor - because, no offence intended, I can't see too many locals taking on her rates.

The only punting I did in the third city was at the much missed Sugar's.  £30 quickie, cup of coffee with the girls, £30 quickie.  Good times.

Offline PuntingPete

Entertaining out-of-town businessmen - she states in her profile how close she is to the Celtic Manor - because, no offence intended, I can't see too many locals taking on her rates.

The only punting I did in the third city was at the much missed Sugar's.  £30 quickie, cup of coffee with the girls, £30 quickie.  Good times.
Fair comment, then I would think her pussy is going to be very busy during the NATO summit. After all there's fuck all else to do in Newport.  :hi:

Offline Mikeh38

I've seen both Tanya and Hannah, Hannah is far better than Tanya, but neither is worth the rates they charge now.

I think both were £120 an hour when I saw them

GeeWiz

Fair comment, then I would think her pussy is going to be very busy during the NATO summit. After all there's fuck all else to do in Newport.  :hi:

Although not my cup of tea, she does look rather classy in a dress.  Like the type you could have on your arm in a top hotel I would think. 
So long as she ain't got the 'port accent like this chick though...
External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

£200 an hour in Newport. Is she having a fucking laugh?

Offline ampersand

£200 an hour in Newport. Is she having a fucking laugh?
Yes, probably a belly laugh that Brian Blessed would be proud of.

Offline HughJardon

Well Lz-129 she must have struck a high note with you "is that her in your avatar"   :bomb:

I find she prices me out of an hour of my valuable time, would love to see Tara/Crystal/Cara again.  Milky skinned perky nippled red-head with blue eyes model type looks, very nice indeed. Her picture popped up on one of those nagging dating popups, so she might be around some neck of the UK. I live in hope

Guys bit harsh about Newport, yeah its shithole but its our shithole, with a Transporter Bridge smack bang in the middle. And lets not forget Goldie Lookin Chain   :music:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 02:24:31 am by HughJardon »