Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Britishdesibeauty - Derby  (Read 1696 times)

24 review(s) for Britishdesibeauty (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
32 review(s) for xfemme fatalex (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
24 review(s) for britishdesibeautyx (23 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline marine

Finally got some time to catch up with reviews ;)

Comms
Email few days prior and meeting arranged for evening. Text in the morning to confirm. She takes some time to respond to emails, usually responds to them in the morning and around midday, so text is much better option once you know her.

Flat located in a residential area, close to Kedlestone Road towards the University. Easy free parking in advised by BDB location. Negative here is the shower, I've seen her few times by now and I always showered before, but first time I was coming straight from work and had to use the shower which  was in terrible condition...

Meeting
She was slightly late and let me know about 30 minutes before that she is arriving and stuck in traffic and she will need around 15 minutes to get ready. No problem for me as I ventured to a gas station in the meantime to put some more fuel in, although I was getting worried I will miss Champions League later on! ;). Got text when ready, followed the path, rang the bell and I was in. Greeted by sexy indian girl in really high heels and white gown with sexy underwear underneath - perfect. What followed was an hour of great fun (this girl is constantly laughing). I asked her to take a lead which she struggled with but I was happy to chip in when needed. First round finished in her mouth after few positions and loads of good OWO/DT, she can take a push quite easily and generally doesn't complain to whatever you are trying to do! ;) Second round was just more OWO for me ended on her face, which she duly accepted. Few more minutes of conversation about absolutely everything when I was resting and running well overtime (about 15-20 minutes) I was on my merry way. One negative here was that someone knocked on the door during second round (I think this was exactly on the hour). Good point that she was annoyed by it and apologised afterwards.

Services
DFK,FK - From the start to the finish, she seems to be quite enjoying it.
OWO/DT - She doesn't go for DT straight away, but pushed can take my average size tool quite easily and then when she sees you enjoying it continues on her own.
RO - clean shaven, fresh - absolutely pleasure
Sex - protected of course, few positions, again very submissive and will allow you to position yourself anyway you want.

Looks
Absolutely stunning facially (for me at least) young indian girl. Fake large boobs, and recently larger, harder ass (I am not a fan of this recent addition though). She also says that she wants to make it even bigger, which in my opinion is a shame, as she is my top girl in Derby at the minute and I prefer more natural looks...

Info
Time - 60 min
Cost - 140 GBP
Shower - offered, taken, crap

Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Summary and Recommendation

Definitely recommended, if you are happy with very funny bubbly girl that will need you to lead, at the minute the best girl in Derby in my opinion. Not as naughty as Mandy, or AmberRyder, but if you lead her she will deliver.
Will I be back - I did few times and will unless she goes crazy on those changes to the body/face.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review matey awesome girl I've not seen in a while now but I'd rate her as my best meet ever, everything about this one is bang on - personality, service, looks, body, love the tits!!! never an issue always a pleasant sexy time, exactly how it should be, nothing is a no, she tries very hard to please and it feels great, she is always running late too but in fairness my 30 min sessions have never had me in an out in less than an hour, no rush and great to talk too.

Shame this level of service isn't standard across all girls, I'd be broke if it was though haha

Offline Muaythai67

When you say knock on the door, I take it someone else was in the house/apartment?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
When you say knock on the door, I take it someone else was in the house/apartment?

She works from liz969's flat, and AFAIR pays for the room on an appointment basis, so most likely liz969 pushing her to rush her customers out. To be fair to her, she can and does ignore the knocks and can let the appointment run over.

EDIT
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline marine

She confirmed that this was another girl she lets the room from, and she apologised and as I said we run over easily between 15-20 minutes :)

TheNewSeeker

Great review; must get round to this one. Though I'm troubled by her synthetic reinforcements; why would she want bigger ass? Looks perfect in her pictures  :dash:

Offline Muaythai67

Thanks guys. I am paranoid about if there's a second person in the house/flat who it is as we know some members here have been robbed.

Offline marine

Thanks guys. I am paranoid about if there's a second person in the house/flat who it is as we know some members here have been robbed.

In this case there is nothing to be worried about, although I am hoping she will go fully independent (in regards to place) at some point. But on the other hand I don't think she is seeing that many people now which probably works to the benefit of us few ;)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :drinks: :drinks:

This lass is so on my next time I am in Derby list.

Offline _Bender_

I keep on forgetting about Safia, she never turns up in my Derby searches, also is Liz969 back? She doesn't turn up in Derby searches either  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I keep on forgetting about Safia, she never turns up in my Derby searches, also is Liz969 back? She doesn't turn up in Derby searches either  :unknown:

Never search by cities, cos some girls have not set up their profiles properly. Instead search for, say xx miles within DE1.

EDIT
Just re-checked.... that's cos Both are showing their post code as NG1  :dash:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 04:06:31 pm by CoolTiger »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Yeah I noticed that too CT

Thought I was in lucky my friend and she come to her senses and moved to Notts, unfortunate not.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Yeah I noticed that too CT

Thought I was in lucky my friend and she come to her senses and moved to Notts, unfortunate not.

From recollection, Safia has deliberately set NG1 as her location, in order to avoid searches picking up her profile in her home city.

For liz969, I am certain that a pimp manages her profile, so am at a loss as to why he would put NG1 as her location.

(For those not familiar with liz969, if you ring her displayed number, she will not pick up the phone Instead you get a text from another number enquiring what you are after.  Also, in the past, she or her pimp have been guilty of sending out unsolicited text messages pimping themselves. I don't have a problem with this, as I use a punting mobile, but this can catch out anyone who does not use a discreet mobile for punting purposes.
All the above has previously been documented on here, under liz969's only review. 
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 04:25:12 pm by CoolTiger »