Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stellaa90 (Hornsey)  (Read 730 times)

6 review(s) for Stellaa90 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

LL

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was feeling Horny so I went to Hornsey :hi:

Phoned Stella early one morning and arranged to see her early afternoon on the same day. I had no issues but it's worth noting that others have been bumped from their appointments with Stella giving lame excuses involving her landlord :D

I booked an hour as it's only £80. I'm getting more into one hour punts these days.

Stella works from a flat behind some shops a short stroll from Hornsey station. Good pub on the way if you're early (or get bumped on your way there and decide to have a beer instead :D).

Met Stella - petite, fairly attractive blonde. Fit and with a surprisingly big arse for such a petite girl but unfortunately it's not very firm. What she excels at is GFE - great kisser and really puts you under a spell for a brief time. Like she wants you to be there, pulling you close, words of encouragement, etc, etc.

What followed was nothing out of the ordinary just a solid punt and decent GFE session. We did everything I wanted to do: OWO; RO; sex in different positions; CIM. I remember really enjoying it at the time but it was a few weeks ago. The memory had faded now which tells me it really wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Or perhaps that's the downside of punting too often (July and August were busy months on my punting calendar!) - memories of the various different girls just kind of merge into one.

Upon reflection of the experience some weeks later, there was actually a negative point worth mentioning. I shot my load around the 40 minute mark and a second round wasn't on offer. I can rarely cum twice in an hour and so most likely would have declined a second go even if she'd offered it.  However I point it out since others may have been disappointed. After cleaning me up she just said, "would you like to take a shower?", calling time on the booking. I hopped in the shower then made my way back to the room and got dressed afterwards. I was waiting there on the bed, ready to leave for a good 5-10 minutes. I was about to make my own way out of her flat when she appeared - dressed in a different outfit from the one she'd greeted me in, and with her hair done differently. So not only had I been coaxed out early but she'd used my remaining time to get ready for her next client, with an outfit request no less, whilst I waited like a numpty - in the next room! :D