Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eryka Boom  (Read 2154 times)

Husqvarna360

Hi guys,

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone has seen this Eryka Book, lovely looking tits on her..

Any feedback would be great?

Thanks  :thumbsup:

np500

Offline Hotmat

If they say Tudor street  :vomit:, run as fast as you can !

np500

Spot on, if confronted by the green door, run like you've never run before !

Offline mr big

Offline mrdiamond77

Spot on, if confronted by the green door, run like you've never run before !

Agree.  Don't go through the green door.  Been there twice and will not go there again.

Husqvarna360

Sounds like a disaster there... Thanks for the feedback  :hi:

np500

My cock took me through that door four times ! Lesson learnt .

Jester269269

Lmao Red... My cock only ever took me once!!!
Never again...UKP been best tool come across  :thumbsup:

np500

I've done a few mmf meets to date , but I never came across a tool as of yet, but fell't a right tool when I exited the green door again !

Jester269269

Lol my days of Negative reviews have gone!

Won't make any mistakes lmao converted to quality.

Jester269269

And fair play on the MMF ain't on my bucket list.
FFM still needs to be ticked off though.

np500

Agree, not had a bad one for over 15 months, hard to leave a negative when you don't have one to leave, I've seen sexy Amy and gorgeous Alice recently, my experience was very good but very similar to reviews that were left around that time so feel no point going over old ground and repeating stuff that was reported last week !  if there was a good few months since she had a review I'd do one, 3 sum today , but only did one for these two about 3 weeks ago, so no point doing another review as good as it was, if I saw someone who was shit and all her reviews are good I'd do a review, but it's not happened yet, I almost feel guilty that I've not had a shit punt in nearly two years, maybe I should return to the green door so I can rip some low life a new one !

Jester269269

:thumbsup: yip agreed only neg review was Ava and won't make that mistake again. Worth paying the extra for the quality punts.

Jester269269

Offline aazbo22

can someone explain to me the green door?

np500

Hugh put a picture of it up a while ago, if you ever go on a punt and you turn up faced with a stock green door with about 4 / 6 letter boxes on the left I think ( green frame and panel with letter boxes inlayed )! And you happen to fined yourself in Tudor street , just walk. It's a Roma shit hole.

newforthisyear

I wish there was a way in search to say "Exclude profiles from this nationality: " [Drop down box here]

Offline mrdiamond77

Hugh put a picture of it up a while ago, if you ever go on a punt and you turn up faced with a stock green door with about 4 / 6 letter boxes on the left I think ( green frame and panel with letter boxes inlayed )! And you happen to fined yourself in Tudor street , just walk. It's a Roma shit hole.

Yes and on both occasions that I went there the bed was broke.  Avoid.

Offline Gastroboy

I wish there was a way in search to say "Exclude profiles from this nationality: " [Drop down box here]
There is!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Hotmat

I tried this function, but the problem is that many girls don't specify their nationality and they too will be excluded from the search results even if their are not Romani...  :dash: