Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clara Mai - Glasgow Tour  (Read 1313 times)

6 review(s) for Clara-Mai  (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Oscar13

External Link/Members Only or

External Link/Members Only+

Comm's with Clara prior to meet were all very good, via UKe, Adult Work & Text.  Recently met Clara  for half an hour, £60 at another well known  Glasgow City Centre Hotel.  Clara's from Birmingham and worked for an agency before becoming Indy recently.

Clara was wearing nice red set of Lingerie.  Not quite what I'd asked for - Classy GFE Dress. Not to bothered as Lingerie didn't stay on long. :D :D Had a good time with Clara she's a nice girl.  Quite a nice body. Clara's thin but certainly not too thin. Pretty good Kisser, she enjoyed my Kisses. OwO & Sex in Cowgirl were pretty good. Asked Clara to take it slowly with OwO which she did no problem.  Wanted to save it for Sex.  Clara rode me fast and deep.  Didn't take long till I came in the bag. We both laughed at how much I'd shot in the bag.  I defo. feel there's more to explore with Clara. 

Where the Hotel was and even though it was at night all be it not very late I couldn't get Parked on nearby streets.  Not even in a Disabled space. As a result I had to Park in Multi Storey Car Park which I'm not really keen on doing. Due to Parking issues this meant I was at least 5 mins. late. Clara was cool about this and Texted me the Floor & Rm. No.  Nevertheless it still cut into our time.  No time for Tea & Biccies. Lol, lol.  Maybe next time. :D :D

I'd like to see Clara again as we also had a good chat. I'd loved to have done more perhaps 69 or another position. I wasn't rushed out the door despite arriving slightly late. Clara mentioned she'd have loved to have kept me but for the fact she had another booking after me.

Maybe if it weren't for Parking issues I'd have left feeling we'd managed to do a lot.  It was GVFM at £60 for H/H. As you'll see from the Link Clara's prices are pretty reasonable.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 11:44:55 pm by Oscar13 »

Roman

Offline Oscar13

Just clarifying GVFM = Good value for money.

Offline captainstabben

I've been messaging her but not had the chance to arrange a meet yet as our available times didn't cross.  :(

She looks good from her photos. It's good to see another new girl on aw in Glasgow who's probably going to become very popular.  :D

Offline Clattypats

Good review Oscar :thumbsup:
Will have to check her out at some point.. Definitely good for 60hh

Offline seeker

Oscar . :drinks:
Whats she look wise ...
Girl next-door, pretty,or Gorgeous ...
Think this will be another revolving door situation  :thumbsdown:
I tried to book her through  aw email but she said she
Was fully booked ....
And she hadn't even arrived in Glasgow
Also she refused to give her mobile number  before she actually got here
Which would have made it so much easier to book ... :unknown:

Game on

PGN, sexy body,not a clock watcher, dont think she woud be a back to back and a good fuck too  :thumbsup: :D :D :D

Maybe she's heard about the rattler and thought
don't fancy a booking with that snake. Looks like seeker dropped a keeker  :yahoo: :sarcastic:

And before you say, were is the review, remember you said, take a look at mine, that's how to write a review. I will write a review when I want and in the way i want so you can put that in your rattle and shake it  :yahoo: :sarcastic:

Loo