Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Sexy Babe - always a pleasure  (Read 2251 times)

21 review(s) for VICKY SEXY BABE (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline anonvip20

External Link/Members Only

Seen Vicky twice now, the first time was over in west London and earlier today in east London.

She's got a few reviews so I'll just summarise. I'm a GFE kind of guy and she really tries hard to be just that. Makes it sound like she fails, but actually she doesn't, she's very very good at it and makes you feel like your with someone who wants to be there, stroking talking kissing etc.

Bodywise I think she's lost a little weight and is pretty slim, size A's I would say. I had a shower, she was in her underwear when I got back to the room. FK happened eventually, allowed fingers and made all the right noises. OWO without and into 69. She's a bit toothy but she carries it out with care and attention, getting me into the mood and eventually I CIM. Wiped me up, we sat and chatted, stroking, kissing and have a nice time. I'm a one pop guy and didn't want round 2. 30 minutes up and I'm out back into the street watching the traffic heading into the Blackwell tunnel whilst I swagger back to my car.

In summary, she's got the right GFE moves for me and really makes you feel wanted. Works great for me - I know its fake but for those 30 minutes I choose to forget.

She's only around for a week or so, I might try and get another session if I get the urge.

Offline Ozy84

was a decent punt until the whore decided to put her prices up!

Online The_Don

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

put her prices up!

External Link/Members Only the yoyo

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've remembered paying £90 P/H, when I punted her. IIRC, since then its been reported her P/H was as high as £140 at one point.

Offline naughtygarcon

Does her bottom look anything as good as in that third photograph?

Online The_Don

Does her bottom look anything as good as in that third photograph?

Perhaps you should read some of the reviews?

As you may find this has been discussed and some pictures posted.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 10:55:32 am by The_Don »