Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Paris  (Read 1268 times)

12 review(s) for X-ratedParis (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her last year at Heidi's in palfrey very good so she popped up again in Walsall so had down time on Monday to go and see her was then.rang her and she picked up phone very chatty on phone friendly phone manner too directed me to where she was ,now this was the problem it was by tescos in full view of traffic and people so that is the only minus point but still giving it a positive as its not her fault she said it would be better in the darker months.
On with the punt £80 for cum twice in 30 min booking including owo once on boobs and then sex she stashed the money away and come back in and dived on me straight away now I think she looks a Little like mini manaj but she's only around 4'10"/4'11" very curvy little bit of a belly nice boobs and a shaven pussy.lots of deep French kissing and fondling she lay down by me and raised her bum in the air and proceeded to give me amazing oral,including ball licking and tongue on my shaft and around my knob to swirling her tongue around the tip all the time maintaining eye contact.i could not hold on any more so she lay down pushed her boobs together and I came all over them some went into her hair and I apologised and she was fine with this, we cleaned up and got down to round 2 which continued were she left off lots of tongue and eye contact when I was ready she popped a condom on and pushed it down with her mouth,then onto doggy which was really good I pounded her for a while while she was saying "fuck me harder" and then popped in the bag,we cleaned up and I left which was a little awarkward as like I said its on the main drag by tescos.
Overall very good point friendly and curvy mixed race petite girl who snogs your face off if you let her and amazing oral skills.
Will return one day but have a few now on my hotlist like Acp which I should have  seen the other day and Also Chardonnay too.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Punterperson1971  :hi:

Paris is also available at the Studio in Birmingham External Link/Members Only