Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Skywalker - B32 - Birmingham (Spot On)  (Read 5028 times)

1 review(s) for Lucy Skywalker (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

bobtheboater

External Link/Members Only

Decided to pay this lady a visit and am I ever glad i did, after a few lackluster punts I decided to change my tack and go for someone different / new, Ok she had little AW feedback, but you cant knock it until you try it. 

Not often i write a review but felt this lady deserved one and a good one at that. 

Comms from the outset were spot on couldnt of been more helpful and honest and offered all i asked for, now i took that with a pinch of salt as we have all had promises that dont happen in reality, Lucy here is an exception everything she offered she did in reality and with great enthusiasm, after those dodgy punts it was good no great to be back on the horse again.

Lucy herself, is lovely a genuine lady and theres no pretense or act, you leave with a smile on your face thats for sure, shes very responsive and good fun.

Location B32 Birmingham, ok area, house was clean, infact very clean as was Lucy i must say.

Genuine DFK, not just a peck on the cheek, genuine GFE, you actually felt like she wanted to please you.  Just a few examples but overall 10/ 10.

I wont go into details but a great time was had,

Treat her kind, I for one will be back..

Enjoy!

Offline dboy74

Decided to pay this lady a visit and am I ever glad i did, after a few lackluster punts I decided to change my tack and go for someone different / new, Ok she had little AW feedback, but you cant knock it until you try it. 

Not often i write a review but felt this lady deserved one and a good one at that. 

Comms from the outset were spot on couldnt of been more helpful and honest and offered all i asked for, now i took that with a pinch of salt as we have all had promises that dont happen in reality, Lucy here is an exception everything she offered she did in reality and with great enthusiasm, after those dodgy punts it was good no great to be back on the horse again.

Lucy herself, is lovely a genuine lady and theres no pretense or act, you leave with a smile on your face thats for sure, shes very responsive and good fun.

Location B32 Birmingham, ok area, house was clean, infact very clean as was Lucy i must say.

Genuine DFK, not just a peck on the cheek, genuine GFE, you actually felt like she wanted to please you.  Just a few examples but overall 10/ 10.

Enjoy!
If you are not going into details then no point in reviewing!

"Treat her kind"        :sarcastic:

Offline curry

Are the fakes getting easier to spot?  or am i just to old and wise?

"I wont go into details but a great time was had, Treat her kind"

Two of the many classic signs?

« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 08:06:45 pm by curry »

Offline dboy74

Are the fakes getting easier to spot?  or am i just to old and wise?

"I wont go into details but a great time was had, Treat her kind"

Two of the many classic signs?
+1

Online PepeMAGA

maybe not fake, just fluff making up for detail.

getonit

I wonder if she could explain what she was thinking wearing this get up in her verification pic :

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ramone78

I wonder if she could explain what she was thinking wearing this get up in her verification pic :

Hidden Image/Members Only

I'm guessing she was making the Point that she is British.. just saying

Roadster

She had a previous profile on AW.  Can't remember the name but IIRC someone said that she spent most of the punt bitching about her personal problems and that she was a bit of a flake.  She was reviewed/discussed on here.

Perhaps someone else will remeber her previous name and can cross reference.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:33:16 pm by Roadster »

Offline sutra_method

She had a previous profile on AW.  Can't remember the name but IIRC someone said that she spent most of the punt bitching about her personal problems and that she was a bit of a flake.  She was reviewed/discussed on here.

Perhaps someone else will remeber her previous name and can cross reference.

She was previously on AW under the name Diana Prince & worked from Oldbury. I never got the chance to meet her though.

Offline curry

Yes she did work in Oldbury and ok i will tell it as it is.

She lived in a HMO and she had the ground floor room it was a tip and she had medicines lying around that women/men with problems would have. Along with the usual signs of beer cans etc

I did go to see and i must confess she spent a lot of time talking about her troubles and i was sat on the bed as no room for anything else. She was very nice and polite and started to give me some story how she is a bouncer and her fella beat her up blah blah blah.

Everything was on offer and i didn't partake in any service i made my excuses and left.

Offline Dogsbody42

Enjoy!

Bit fluffy if you ask me...

sln

Saw her a couple of weeks ago eventually , she did
mess me around with the booking and refusing to answer phone when I was outside.
This lady is now really worn out , she was probably ok in her hay day ,
Ill looking ,  very spotty back and elsewhere.
I was a bit concerned having owo  but seem ok .
Quick shag and left , reminded me of a street walker .

Simodo

She has some horrible looking moles on her chin

Offline mozzola

Yes she did work in Oldbury and ok i will tell it as it is.

She lived in a HMO and she had the ground floor room it was a tip and she had medicines lying around that women/men with problems would have. Along with the usual signs of beer cans etc

I did go to see and i must confess she spent a lot of time talking about her troubles and i was sat on the bed as no room for anything else. She was very nice and polite and started to give me some story how she is a bouncer and her fella beat her up blah blah blah.

Everything was on offer and i didn't partake in any service i made my excuses and left.

^
^
^
This....

Her original profile stated she was a gym bunnie body builder an bouncer. When I got to the address (bedsit) I should have wlaked but, stayed.

Shit punt all round