Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa - AYS stirchley  (Read 6639 times)

Offline Littlefoot

Was in the stirchley area, and in need of an unload.
So popped into AYS.
Opposite The British Oak pub (don't use the car park)

External Link/Members Only

Vanessa opened the door, nice smile, a friendly petit, 22 year old Spanish girl in black bra and panties. Decent sized tits for a little un. A very happy go lucky, chatty girl, with an excellent Sense of humour, and a great attitude.

I found her reasonably attractive. She's no absolute darling, but decent looking enough.  Think that's the best description I can give.

She said the other two girls are busy, and I could wait or have her. Well she Looked decent enough. So off we go. I follow her upstairs, great view. Into the room where I pay my £35 fee. She then disappears for roughly 3 mins. Giving me time to undress, jump on the bed, and play with my own cock in preparation.

On her return she was taken aback a bit, as I was already fully erect and raring to get going.

She asks if I want massage first. No I want sex first, maybe massage after. I say.  Which she was very happy with. She puts the what seemed extra thin condom on, and began some very decent ow. This was good. I've had  worse OWO to tell the truth. This must of continued for 5 mins or so, when she asks what position I'd like. You on top I say.

To my delight she then performed my favourite act. Squatting over my cock, and sliding up and down my shaft. Great visuals, felt great on my cock also.

I don't know the name of this position, it's not exactly CG, as you can very clearly see her twat going up and down your cock.  Perhaps more well established members can let me know what it's called, so I know what to ask for in future. She called it the frog, is this correct? I do know it's best performed by petit, fit young ladies.

Any how's quite a fair bit of her squatting up and down on my tool had the inevitable, desired effect eventually. Marvellous!!

Quick clean up, and time for a decent rub down with oil. At which time we had decent chit chat, she is very chatty, and her English is perfect.

Had a quick shower, when half way through Vanessa comes in and asks if I need help. As you have to hold the shower head in your hand in the bath and there's no shower curtain, so water tends to go all over the joint. I'd nearly finished, so declined the offer. I was in there 25 mins including with shower approximately.

Conclusion: I didn't have great expectations for £35, but I'll tell you I've had worse punts paying £60 even £70. This was pretty decent for the money. Vanessa said she only works there Thursday's. So guess where I'll be next Thursday?

The building itself is a bit decrepit, and in need of a bit of a refurb on the decor, and although the towels are clean, they've seen better days. Having said all that if rates are going to remain as competitively low as they are, I would advice them not to change a thing. I'm more than happy going there.

Hope this helps
 :hi:

Offline xandyx

Nice review Littlefoot I follow her on Twitter  External Link/Members Only  She also works at the Private club theprivateclub.com and at a place in Northampton   massage-northampton.co.uk  lots of pics of her will have to get round to seeing her sometime.

Offline PepeMAGA

nice review, real shot in the dark there given the sketchy website.
£35 is pretty damn good.
looking at the twitter link her body looks pretty hot.

Offline vision2014

She is amazing once you get to know her  ask her to wear the thigh boots when she is frogging you lol

Offline piercedtim

Just to be clear....did you pay 35 quid all in? And that included the bj and sex? Seems very cheap to me. I'm in Birmingham tomorrow so was thinking of seeing Thai Kimmie but apparently she's difficult to get hold of, so if I can get a 2 girl at this place for the same price I might just opt for that. Also how easy is it to get to from New Street station?

Offline Spurt

Its a bit of a hike, taxi possibly best bet. I cannot recall what the local train station is, probably Bournville.

Offline Littlefoot

Just to be clear....did you pay 35 quid all in? And that included the bj and sex? Seems very cheap to me. I'm in Birmingham tomorrow so was thinking of seeing Thai Kimmie but apparently she's difficult to get hold of, so if I can get a 2 girl at this place for the same price I might just opt for that. Also how easy is it to get to from New Street station?

From new street get the train to kings Norton. Bit of a hike from there, best to jump on either 45, 47, bus going back to brum, but get off in stirchley, as soon as you pass Ladbroke on the left hand side, opposite the oak pub. Buses are every 5 or 10 mins. Very regular.

Alternatively get the 45 or 47 bus from brum, straight into stirchley. Both probably take same amount of time.

For £35 you get OW, and protected sex, and a bit of massage if your lucky. You can pay extras for kissing, RO, OWO. I prefer the cheap option to tell the truth. It's  just a good quick unload. Vfm. Bourneville train station may be closer....not sure though, not sure you'd get a bus from there either, So probably be a good hike.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 03:59:58 pm by Littlefoot »

Ming

Another good review LF.

Out of interest how much are the extras and who are the other girls that work there? I quite fancy a good old fashioned parlour "massage".

Thanks

Ming  :hi:

Offline SalmonJunkie

I've had the pleasure of having this girl bounce up and down on my cock in the private club, and was seriously entertaining the idea of trekking to Northampton to see her without 72 other dicks around me- I'll definitely be making a trek to this place sooner rather than later!

Ming, this is a petite girl, at £35 would be right up your alley even if she didn't offer any extras.

Offline Littlefoot

Another good review LF.

Out of interest how much are the extras and who are the other girls that work there? I quite fancy a good old fashioned parlour "massage".

Thanks

Ming  :hi:

I've only ever seen one other girl there, bianca, a mixed race girl, about 40, not bad, dirty looking. There is usually 3 or 4 girls working there to pick from. I intend on trying a few more over the coming weeks. So will be better qualified to give a more accurate description then.  Although I want to see Vanessa again.

Extras are usually £10 each, but bianca charged me £10 for OWO, fair enough. But £20 for kissing! With smokey breath! Think she had me in the bag there.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 04:18:00 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Bigjohn

I recently had a return visit to Vanessa.
No point in doing a separate review.
Just to reconfirm that this lady provides a good service with a very good attitude.
If I want a good solid reliable punt, Vanessa is my goto lady.
I know, "fluffy cunt"!!!
 :drinks:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 06:37:41 pm by Bigjohn »

Offline Littlefoot

I recently had a return visit to Vanessa.
No point in doing a separate review.
Just to reconfirm that this lady provides a good service with a very good attitude.
If I want a good solid reliable punt, Vanessa is my goto lady.
I know, "fluffy cunt"!!!

Nowt fluffy about that John. I see her practically every Thursday. Love that frogging.

Offline bbois77

Nowt fluffy about that John. I see her practically every Thursday. Love that frogging.

Does she go under a different name in Northampton, no Vanessa listed!

Offline Bigjohn

Does she go under a different name in Northampton, no Vanessa listed!

She uses the name "Maya"
Have a look at the Twitter link further up this thread.

Offline vision2014

Some nice girls at the northampton place but beware they seem to muddle up there days abit there

mute

Is £35 for an hour or 30 mins?

Offline smiley9

Does Vanessa do OWO as an extra please ?  :drinks:

Offline Littlefoot

Does Vanessa do OWO as an extra please ?  :drinks:

I believe she does, but it don't sound up to much.

Have a read of this:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105703.msg1242914#msg1242914

Offline Littlefoot

Thank you LF  :hi:

When I last saw her just before Christmas she'd started doing Thursday's AND Saturday's.

:thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

Hi LF,

There is an easier way to get to AYS by train. New Street to Bournville. Turn left out of the station and walk down the hill. Less than 10mins to Pershore Road. Turn right and AYS is across the road.  :hi:

I used to go there to see Beccablows who worked there as Chloe.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 07:19:20 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Stapler

Offline Littlefoot

Hi LF,

There is an easier way to get to AYS by train. New Street to Bournville. Turn left out of the station and walk down the hill. Maybe 10 mins to the main road. Turn right and AYS is across the road.  :hi:

I used to go there to see Beccablows who worked there as Chloe.

Thanks S. Yes some weeks after I posted that, I checked it out on google map and you are correct as ever. Bournville train station is best from new street as you say. But if you want dropping outside their front door, and don't want to walk. You could always get buses 45,47,(49 I think) and 146 from Brum.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 07:27:14 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Stapler

Thanks S. Yes some weeks after I posted that, I checked it out on google map and you are correct as ever. Bournville train station is best from new street as you say.

:thumbsup:  :drinks:

Offline vision2014

Vanessa does a very good owo service ive seen her lots tell her what you want and what speed you want and she will do it
She is always checking with you that your happy and at the end she always asks if you enjoyed it

beautiful girl   very clean and fresh and she always freshens her mouth first if you ask for kissing

I do know she likes us men also to be very clean and fresh so if you have a smell knob then she might clean it a few times 

STAPLER this chloe did she have a stuter

Offline Bigjohn

If you are driving there & parking in Bournville Lane, be aware that there are different parking restrictions on each side of the road.
Thanks to a friendly local for telling me after I parked on the "wrong" side.

Offline vision2014

there is indeed morning you park one side in the afternoon you park on the other side
easier for the traffic wardens to see when they walk down pershore rd do not park in the pub car park

Offline temptation

The co op car park is pretty handy though I'd guess?

Offline Stapler

STAPLER this chloe did she have a stuter

I've said repeatedly in different threads that you have viewed, that Becca worked at AYS as Chloe. She doesn't work there now!

She is now independent here :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 10:36:48 am by Stapler »

Offline vision2014

I've said repeatedly in different threads that you have viewed, that Becca worked at AYS as Chloe. She doesn't work there now!

She is now independent here :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You have indeed but i keep asking is did this chloe girl have a stuter  the chloe i saw there was not beccablow she was a lot bigger but i do know there was a girl before her called  chloe too ( did she have a stuter ) or sometype of hick up

mrpeterman

I've only ever seen one other girl there, bianca, a mixed race girl, about 40, not bad, dirty looking. There is usually 3 or 4 girls working there to pick from. I intend on trying a few more over the coming weeks. So will be better qualified to give a more accurate description then.  Although I want to see Vanessa again.

Extras are usually £10 each, but bianca charged me £10 for OWO, fair enough. But £20 for kissing! With smokey breath! Think she had me in the bag there.

Am I right bianca is on aw u Dee another name..

Does Becky the big fitted girl still work there, ? I know she's on aw but wouldn't mind trailing her at reduced price before booking her or both on aw

Cheers

mrpeterman

Oops sorry seen re be a, but query re via can stands cheers

Offline Littlefoot

Am I right bianca is on aw u Dee another name..

Does Becky the big fitted girl still work there, ? I know she's on aw but wouldn't mind trailing her at reduced price before booking her or both on aw

Cheers

This is bianca:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

You have indeed but i keep asking is did this chloe girl have a stuter  the chloe i saw there was not beccablow she was a lot bigger but i do know there was a girl before her called  chloe too ( did she have a stuter ) or sometype of hick up

I have ONLY sssssseen Chloe aka as BBBBecka nowadays at AYS!

mrpeterman

I believe bianca has a right potty mouth on her.. Can anyone confirm?

Vanessa looks very fuckable so ire try to see both at some stage

And as this rpthread is getting a bit confusing I am right becca aka becca lows no longer works at ays.

Thanks for patience and advice

Offline Stapler

And as this rpthread is getting a bit confusing I am right becca aka becca lows no longer works at ays.

Beccablows was not aka Becca - she was known as Chloe when she worked at AYS! 

She hasn't worked there for a 2 years!

Hope this finally clears it up about Chloe/Becca!  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

I believe bianca has a right potty mouth on her.. Can anyone confirm?

Vanessa looks very fuckable so ire try to see both at some stage

Thanks for patience and advice

Indeed bianca does have a filthy mouth. I remember fucking her while she was shouting "go on! fuck that tight black cunt!" And it was tight, that plus the dirty vocals obviously I couldn't hold on long.

Vanessa is my favourite. I've seen her 20+ times. Always a great service.

Although I tried a different one last week sasha a Russian little cracker. I liked her, and will defo see again. I left a review on her last week if your interested.

Offline vision2014

Beccablows was not aka Becca - she was known as Chloe when she worked at AYS! 

She hasn't worked there for a 2 years!

Hope this finally clears it up about Chloe/Becca!  :hi:

Not really the QUESTION  I KEEP ASKING did chloe (aka beccablows) have a stutter or some sort of hick up

Offline Stapler

the chloe i saw there was not beccablow she was a lot bigger but i do know there was a girl before her called  chloe too ( did she have a stuter ) or sometype of hick up

You have already answered your own question here!

Offline vision2014

You have already answered your own question here!

Bloody hell forget it