Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha at lush  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Essex3

External Link/Members Only

Contacted the agency a day ahead to book and confirmed time with agency just before booking.

Location: In Leeds near the docks. Very discreet location in a one bed flat.

Girl: facially 8/10 and body 8/10. Is very slender, tall with small tits.

Now the reason it's neutral is because there were positives and negatives in the punt. The girl is definitely Pakistani by all means however when I walked in she was disinterested. I had to instigate much of the punt. Positives is she is willing and usually does what you ask like owo and kissing. Negatives are that she's not really sexy and just lays there.

I picked her purely to tick off something in the bucket list otherwise would of been a negative.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi:

There's a picture starting to form around this lass.

That picture being of a good looking lass who is at best passive/mediocre in the room.  :dash: :dash: This is reinforced by reviews of her that are offsite. I would post a link but it breaks the rules.

Her old AW profile has also now vanished.

Offline YorkshireLad

I'm wanting to see her but i've heard lush have a cum once policy. Can anyone confirm this? My first pop happens quite quickly so 30 mins/cum once wouldn't be any good for me & not sure if I want a hour with her.

Offline Essex3

I'm wanting to see her but i've heard lush have a cum once policy. Can anyone confirm this? My first pop happens quite quickly so 30 mins/cum once wouldn't be any good for me & not sure if I want a hour with her.

It's cum once policy in 30 min bookings.

Lush Leeds

There is defo not an agency cum once only policy, some of the girls do have that rule but the majority do not  :)

Offline mrfishyfoo

There is defo not an agency cum once only policy, some of the girls do have that rule but the majority do not  :)

I smell an agency poster  :scare: :scare:

Offline Paul1738

I smell an agency poster  :scare: :scare:

Funny you should say that MrFF.....Lush's website is the exact same as the old Emmanuelles one..... Same as the posters name..

Offline mrfishyfoo

Funny you should say that MrFF.....Lush's website is the exact same as the old Emmanuelles one..... Same as the posters name..

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's because lush is Emmanuelles !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lush Leeds

Offline mrfishyfoo

It certainly is MrFF  :hi:

:lol: :lol:

Well you seem to have some good girls on your books  :yahoo: and some not so good girls as well  :dash:.

Lush Leeds

:lol: :lol:

Well you seem to have some good girls on your books  :yahoo: and some not so good girls as well  :dash:.

Yes that is agreed my friend, but we can only tell over time and we're constantly striving to weed out the bad and keep hold of the good..  ;)